Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures (5036 Views)

FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? / Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Olypeppy:
I can't wait for the day he will probably win his sit...hehehe.Op who u help,continue to wait for Your president to breastfeed you..wake up from slumber this is Federalism....

What's this one saying?
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Olypeppy(f): 10:53am On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

What's this one saying?
u can only quote me to say NOTHING.
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
After almost 7 years of inept leadership, cluelessness, looting, scamming, dividing of Nigerians along religious/tribal lines, ceding some parts of the country to terrorists, rehabilitation of convicted criminals and redefinition of corruption, this is the untoward misery and deaths Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan brought upon the youths?

My dear Youths, Should we continue like this? Na like this we godey dey?

The change is in your hands! Help to return jonathan to Otuoke!

Say No To Joblessness!

Support

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

And you will see jobs in its millions
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by tit(f): 11:04am On Dec 21, 2014
ninovandross:
Hve never been into politics, but I seriously don't understand why sme people will be routing for jonathan, even tho they can't point out anything he has done dat aided nigeria, I honestly don't get it, dis one na bettr high rate of stupidity for anybody wey go vote for jonah

why should we "rout" for buhari?
what has he ever done for us?
apart from coup plotting,
stealing $2.8 billion and
flogging people with koboko?

1 Like

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by rad8(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2014
Crazy ppl be like....GEJ till 2019... We want d military back in power.
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by iamrealdeji(m): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2014
coolhamid:
And some dudes will be shouting GEJ TILL 2019.

To all Pro GEJ, May God rule your life the way GEJ is ruling Nigeria.

#NewNigeria
Anyone that shouts GEJ till 2019 after seeing these pictures is mentally unstable
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Anyone that shouts GEJ till 2019 after seeing these pictures is mentally unstable

I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by Adminisher: 10:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Wicked government headed by the lowest IQ toffee they could find. They are to be swept out in February.
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by mikolo80: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2014
Firefire:
those who died through accident and improper planning of organizer and those killed by statement of one serial loser, which is more barbaric my people

Rest in Peace to the dead! embarassed cry cry cry

https://www.nairaland.com/2054396/pictured-nysc-members-cut-down#29059140
those who died foolishly trying to stop riggers and those who died being scammed by their first lady and then scammed by their president
Re: Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures by mikolo80: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2014
Firefire:

RIP to the dead.

Please respect the dead as we shall all join them one day.

Many people died in Ilorin during Bukola Saraki of APC sharing gift to the deprived masses, was that not an accident?

Did Jonathan plan, organized, and supervised the recruitment exercise ?

What happen to each state governor providing jobs to their youth ?

The truth is, our current leaders in all sectors have failed us, so stop pointing accusing figures to GEJ as if he is the author of your problem.
how can you compare awoofians(wants) with hungry graduates looking for job(need)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Thanks Imo Citizens For Boycotting Pdp Rally / Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone (being Build And Launched) / Kylie Jenner Sexy In Ripped Jeans As She Goes Grocery Shopping With Tyga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.