Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life (4401 Views)

TAN Leader, Ifeanyi Ubah, Weeps Over Jonathan's Loss / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / Dear Unemployed Youths, Before You Shout GEJ Till 2019, Remember These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by suwailad(f): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
More than a million Nigerian unemployed graduate came out for the sham immigration recruitment exercise after 1,500naira had been dubiuosly collected from them only to discover that they have been scammed by president jonathan and his minister of interior Aba Moro.

About twenty of this jobless youth lost their life in the tragedy and even after the president ordered the fraudulent money be returned to the jobless youths, the minister failed to comply and no action from the president.

Again, when the president ordered the victims family be compensated by offering members of the family employment and other surviving victims, no one carried out the directive... This means that, even among ministers of Mr. Jonathan, no one takes him seriously.

Any youth who vote for jonathan should have his head checked.

Nairaland Youths don't sell your soul for N10, 000. The Transformation Ambassadors of whatever they call themselves want to pay you N10, 000 to wear their shirt and be in a part of a rally that might cost you your life. See the above comment to guide you. Another sad point is that we have many unemployed youths who would rather take that N10k just because they are starving to death and follow what they don't understand.

It is better to stay away from this TAN and preserve your dignity, integrity and your life. Be warned!

22 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by bbello28(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tan kOor cosine ni lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
To Hell with TAN

14 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by suwailad(f): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
bbello28: Tan kOor cosine ni lipsrsealed

it concerns you bro, what if any of your relative gets fallen down just coz of N10k?
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
TAN is all about GEJ Till 2019

TAN -causing sleepless nights to core North hausafulanikanuri since 2011 !!

TAN is daring move to silent supporter of APC!! ---APC, NEF, ACF, and all Born to Rule Jihadists!!

TAN is a Religion of Peace!!

27 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by nerodenero: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
TAN is a tool with which Jonathan is using to campaign.Why are people saying he is clueless?A clueless dude won't be smart enough to use TAN effectively like this.

I think Mr.President will hide under being clueless to return himself to Aso Rock.

18 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by lekkie073(m): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
OK we haf hia undecided
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by thewarrior72: 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:

Nairaland Youths don't sell your soul for N10, 000. The Transformation Ambassadors of whatever they call themselves want to pay you N10, 000 to wear their shirt and be in a part of a rally that might cost you your life. See the above comment to guide you. Another sad point is that we have many unemployed youths who would rather take that N10k just because they are starving to death and follow what they don't understand.

It is better to stay away from this TAN and preserve your dignity, integrity and your life. Be warned!

Mgbeke what is full meaning of TAN? wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by suwailad(f): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
thewarrior72:

Mgbeke what is full meaning of TAN? wink
Training Assasins of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by 1Dray(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:
Training Assasins of Nigeria

Hey! Face your front already... Are you getting intimidated with TAN already? The fear of TAN is sure the beginning of wisdom for APC.

11 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by CastleandGreen: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
God punish you for posting this article, if you like don't come out when we come to your zone. We in Niger Delta we are saying GEJ till 2019, anything less than this will lead to anarchy and disintegration of this failed marriage called one Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by NnamdiN: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
abeg where dem dey register? anything to piss off the supporters of APC is welcome kiss

16 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Bobo121(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
@op I thought u had something better to say..

11 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:

it concerns you bro, what if any of your relative gets fallen down just coz of N10k?
ode,u just told da world u dont know n perhaps never heard about ''tan'' and ''cosine''!!! Illiterate wanting to decieve.. To hell with u all supporters of APC. Ur thread itself is liable of treason n threatening and seriosly,you should be arrested n prosecuted.
#GEJ TILL '19.

13 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Suwailad yu don't need to warn or threaten. It is their right to associate. But one assurance I wl give yu is that PDP will be kicked out in 2015.

#Challenge Accepted

8 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Campaign has not even started and supporters of APC are already pissing in their pants.I wonder when it became a crime to attend a rally!! Imagine a boko haram agent threatening people against attending pro-GEJ rallies!!! I wonder what will be the next stage,maybe threatening people against voting for GEJ.

Better get ready to commit suicide as GEJ will surely rule till 2019.let me even find out when the TAN train will hit lagos.Can't wait to attend

15 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Whether TAN, Sine or Cosine! ebola jonathan's days in Aso Rock are numbered!

You can always count on that!

10 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Jaideyone(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
chukwudi44: Campaign has not even started and supporters of APC are already pissing in their pants.I wonder when it became a crime to attend a rally!! Imagine a boko haram agent threatening people against attending pro-GEJ rallies!!! I wonder what will be the next stage,maybe threatening people against voting for GEJ.
Better get ready to commit suicide as GEJ will surely rule till 2019.let me even find out when the TAN train will hit lagos.Can't wait to attend
fool... if GEJ is truly loved as you cankerworms want us to believe then the 10,000 naira payment shouldn't be there. bunch of low lives posing as transformation ambassadors cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:
#GEJ TILL '19..
supporters of APC and haters go and die.

1 Like

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
chukwudi44: Campaign has not even started and supporters of APC are already pissing in their pants.I wonder when it became a crime to attend a rally!! Imagine a boko haram agent threatening people against attending pro-GEJ rallies!!! I wonder what will be the next stage,maybe threatening people against voting for GEJ.

Old fool! Nobody takes you seriously!

3 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Jaideyone(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
CastleandGreen: God punish you for posting this article, if you like don't come out when we come to your zone. We in Niger Delta we are saying GEJ till 2019, anything less than this will lead to anarchy and disintegration of this failed marriage called one Nigeria.
if Jonathan doesn't win the election there's nothing you skunks will do. if you start any form of insurgency you'll only be hurting your own people. hausas will level your village and rape your women.

4 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Even their Leader today lambasted them for not doing enough on Social Media in spite of the 10000 naira they collect as allowance!

5 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
op thanks but no thanks!
i am joining TAN

6 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Old fool! Nobody takes you seriously!

You obviously do!!!

12 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by BishopMagic: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
OP how osogbo?

Olofo

5 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by BishopMagic: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jaideyone: if Jonathan doesn't win the election there's nothing you skunks will do. if you start any form of insurgency you'll only be hurting your own people. hausas will level your village and rape your women.

Look at this useless yoruba man

14 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by mkoabiola: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
How dd dey register for TAN?
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Jaideyone(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
BishopMagic:

Look at this useless yoruba man
the truth is bitter...

3 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by destino24(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
mkoabiola: How dd dey register for TAN?

http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=167912
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
I'm a registered member of TAN if you are pained do the needful. We at TAN have seen the good works of the man and are willing to support him come 2015, you can form your own group to counter us if you like.
Long Live TAN
Long Live GEJ
Long Live FRN

8 Likes

Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by destino24(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
NnamdiN: abeg where dem dey register? anything to piss off the supporters of APC is welcome kiss

http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=167912
Re: Warning Nairaland Youths: Before You Join TAN And Loose Your Life by destino24(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Jaideyone: if Jonathan doesn't win the election there's nothing you skunks will do. if you start any form of insurgency you'll only be hurting your own people. hausas will level your village and rape your women.

levelling their villages and molesting their women would be right. if GEJ we're to do that now in the NE, he would be a monster.

I certainly would not want women in my village to be molested, I won't be voting for APC

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos / Breaking News!!! Buhari's Ministers And Their Respective Portfolios. / Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.