Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! (60037 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / List Things That Are Better Than Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 21, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:

Depends on if you planned on having the baby or not
I do oo..2 kids that i cant wait to make.. wink
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by shakrullah(m): 7:31am On Dec 21, 2014
agabaI23:
Urinating after holding back urine for a long time grin
E sweet pass orgasm
lolz... I swear na u sure pass

1 Like

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Alphonsocapone(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2014
revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pu'ssy. (tupac shakur)
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2014
eating pizza for d first time nd my oh my the almighty shawama :p
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by 1Emmy: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Drinking water after being thirsty for long.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by eastermaris(f): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, why do you Bob Marley, Tupac, Fela Kuti et al were able to make all those timeless spiritual tunes? - that the power of weed. It takes you to different realm, that's higher than the ordinary. grin

You are so right because all these people u mentioned all ended the very way you would love to end!
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by agabaI23(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2014
emmysexxy:
or pollucting after you have been pollucting in your stomach when you are with your crush and she leaves.men that's heaven
O yea that's sweet too. You carry all muscle push am grin
And was that why you were shifting uncomfortably the other we were at the galleria? Next time......it grin
I no send..

1 Like

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by softandsweet(f): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2014
hman4real:

You look lovely dear. smiley
Thank you smiley
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 21, 2014
LaurelP:
Landing a 6 figures job

120,780 per month is 6 figure, but nt special.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by LaurelP(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2014
lekahm:

120,780 per month is 6 figure, but nt special.

How abt per week?
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2014
having those extreme terrifying nigtmares all to wake up, find out its a dream and thank God

1 Like

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by sanitelag(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2014
getting an alert from bank for your monthly salary
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by bisayor(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2014
Knowing the purpose of living and Feeling fulfilled
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2014
irrelevant..... thought he would mention

maturation and intimacy gadget
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by pharoahs(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2014
olodo
iceberylin:
nothing compares cool
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by rigarmortis: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2014
1. Bl0w jorb

2. Watching you ex struggle in a bad relationship while you are single, mingling and doing fine.

3. Weed/indo

4. Cold Water, after 4 hours in abuja harmattan sun.

5. Revenge.

6. You have a new job, but your boss doesnt know yet, he yells at you to finish the project in impossible time, he shouts and curse, you smile, he asks what the hell is wrong with you, he calls other staff to the office to ridicule you.

He types out a query, you collect it and type you resignation at the blank side of the paper, You hand him your resignation letter and tell him to go finger himself.

7. Nigeria winning world cup.

8. Arsenal winning uefa

9. Miami heat becoming NBA champions again.

10. GEJ winning next year election

1 Like

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Dstarst(f): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2014
SuperMartins:
The 1st time ur baby calls u dady..

hmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 21, 2014
I have'nt read the article and first thing that comes to my mind is "sex is overated" playing ludo is more pleasurable sef....
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2014
rigarmortis:
1. Bl0w jorb

2. Watching you ex struggle in a bad relationship while you are single, mingling and doing fine.

This is so not unfair!

3. Weed/indo

4. Cold Water, after 4 hours in abuja harmattan sun.

5. Revenge.

6. You have a new job, but your boss doesnt know yet, he yells at you to finish the project in impossible time, he shouts and curse, you smile, he asks what the hell is wrong with you, he calls other staff to the office to ridicule you.

He types out a query, you collect it and type you resignation at the blank side of the paper, You hand him your resignation letter and tell him to go finger himself.

7. Nigeria winning world cup.

Taa!

8. Arsenal winning uefa
Hmm, eleyi gidi gan

9. Miami heat becoming NBA champions again.

Wow, Dwayne Wade. O'Neal
Are they still there?

10. GEJ winning next year election
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2014
Perfectly working TECNO p9 mini tab for sale.
Contact Me on 07064715146
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2014
FLYGERIAN91:
I have'nt read the article and first thing that comes to my mind is "sex is overated" playing ludo is more pleasurable sef....
.Same words in my head, Sex is overrated!
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by SleekyPosh(m): 8:42am On Dec 21, 2014
rahymat:
eating pizza for d first time nd my oh my the almighty shawama :p

Datz Y u look like a cute piglet...
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 21, 2014
emusmith:

.Same words in my head, Sex is overrated!
Honestly....
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by wizman11(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2014
kestolove95:
anytin wey no go make mi cuuum no betr pass s3x
m sure d way mario gotze felt after scoring world cup winning goal is way.better dan sex cheesy
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by NoContract(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2014
Sex is overrated, really.

There's a ton and one of other things that are more pleasurable than sex.

Under-adventurous spirit of the average Nigerian and his/her over-religious mentality spoil everything.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 21, 2014
NoContract:
Sex is overrated, really.

There's a ton and one of other things that are more pleasurable than sex.

Under-adventurous spirit of the average Nigerian and his/her over-religious mentality spoil everything.

Sex is a poor man's hobby. It is sport to him.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by kennethology(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Am yet to see what is more pleasurable than sex.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Gheebaby(f): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2014
UchihaMadara:

only Family has no end

1 Like

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by kdidi: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2014
for me the air we breath.
loving God.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Revolva(m): 9:43am On Dec 21, 2014
grin grin ol boy sex is every more pleasurable...damm i beg notin op fit tell me..omo d gal i banged yesterday i can wait to have more....
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by galadima77(m): 9:46am On Dec 21, 2014
a sitting president losing election in Nigeria
e sweet pass second round....smiles.....
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by iceberylin(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Annypie:
Eheh. .u never stop makin sense.

btw where is my iPhone na??see u falling ur hand o winkEheh. .u never stop makin sense.

btw where is my iPhone na??see u falling ur hand o

Anny love....
You no dh show me love these days o embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / A deeper look into the act of masturbation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.