Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material (30753 Views)

How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
Oh..really....i never knew oh...so what type of husband do you want.

I hail oo boss.. cheesy How Christmas atmosphere for 9ja na? Mehnn.. Me dey miss home badly oo sad
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amefrica:

Jesus Christ! shocked shocked
Of Nazareth! The wig is scary right? embarassed grin
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by chibwike(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Your type
wow....dats really cool.....dont worry God will provide my type of guy or someone even better than me...for you....IJN.
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by MissSlimbody(f): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lolz....e pepper am o! Lwkmd!

Chibikwe my son,if you bring ostrich come house ehn angry angrygrin grin grin

So says a vulture

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Of Nazareth! The wig is scary right? embarassed grin

I ain't talking about no wig... I shouted because of the way you just went all Bruce Lee on her embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by MissSlimbody(f): 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
wow....dats really cool.....dont worry God will provide my type of guy or someone even better than me...for you....IJN.

U should knw I was kidding smiley

E neva bad reach dat level 4 me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by chibwike(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
MissSlimbody:

U should knw I was kidding smiley

E neva bad reach dat level 4 me cheesy
Lol...i knew....i was also kidding too...hw re u doing.
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by chibwike(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lolz....e pepper am o! Lwkmd!

Chibikwe my son,if you bring ostrich come house ehn angry angrygrin grin grin
Lol.....dont worry ma'am....i'd bring the best
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by chibwike(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
MissSlimbody:

So says a vulture
Easy dear....Easy.
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by MissSlimbody(f): 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...i knew....i was also kidding too...hw re u doing.

I'm very gud,tnks.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by chibwike(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amefrica:

I hail oo boss.. cheesy How Christmas atmosphere for 9ja na? Mehnn.. Me dey miss home badly oo sad
Lol....the atmosphere is electrifying....christmas songs and trees everywhere.....try and visit home sometime na...btw hw are those canadian girls now.
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by MissSlimbody(f): 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
Easy dear....Easy.

I dnt think I have ever had any issue wit anyone since I joined NL, but her own is getting too much.....no be only she sabi talk.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by onadana: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
wink You forgot to add they know how to phuck even on NL.What is the use of all those listed qualities without this sacred one.
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Idowuogbo(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amefrica:

I ain't talking about no wig... I shouted because of the way you just went all Bruce Lee on her embarassed lipsrsealed
I dey tease am nothing serious na

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
MissSlimbody:

So says a vulture
Na you resemble vulture na...see as you do mouth like monkey blokos grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....the atmosphere is electrifying....christmas songs and trees everywhere.....try and visit home sometime na...btw hw are those canadian girls now.

Same here shaa, Christmas decorations/lights, snowman everywhere. Omoh, I go visit home but not now haha, Canadian girls dey oo, dem dey find who to kiss under mistletoe grin grin

Merry Christmas! cheesy
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
MissSlimbody:

I dnt think I have ever had any issue wit anyone since I joined NL, but her own is getting too much.....no be only she sabi talk.
awwww...e don go south oo...i was messing witchu eee... embarassed
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:

I dey tease am nothing serious na

I know na grin Your jabs just dey too heavy haha grin
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amefrica:

Same here shaa, Christmas decorations/lights, snowman everywhere. Omoh, I go visit home but not now haha, Canadian girls dey oo, dem dey find who to kiss under mistletoe grin grin

Merry Christmas! cheesy
Lmao!
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by MissSlimbody(f): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin
Idowuogbo:

Na you resemble vulture na...see as you do mouth like monkey blokos grin grin

Goan hang urself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by GANJAFARMER: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Until these boys smoke the wisdom grass and remain normal all these rating is nothing.
I would love to have them come to my farm let me test how man enough they can be.
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by chibwike(m): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amefrica:

Merry Christmas! cheesy
What of that one i told you to help me with
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
MissSlimbody:
grin

Goan hang urself grin grin
U don change pic ni? Lmaaaao! Yeye gal
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lmao!

Na true na lol grin grin
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by GANJAFARMER: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:

U don chabeg pic ni? Lmaaaao! Yeye gal
Idowu repent and take one drag of ganja let your eyes become clear.
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
What of that one i told you to help me with

Arrgh! I never knew you were serious oo lol cheesy
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by chibwike(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2014
MissSlimbody:

You should have seen the humour in her statement....and go with that....it would help you and also help her.....then if she continues....u'd nw have every reason to get annoyed.
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by MissSlimbody(f): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:

U don change pic ni? Lmaaaao! Yeye gal

I changed dat pic even b4 I saw your "quote" if I had seen it earlier, God knws I would have left it for another week or more.

I'm not here to impress anybody cool

Modified

One more thing,I get better things 2 do tomorrow,I wan go sleep. so have a wonderful night rest kiss Ciao!
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by chibwike(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Amefrica:

Arrgh! I never knew you were serious oo lol cheesy
Lol..see this guy...candian girl?...i was damn serious na
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
Idowu repent and take one drag of ganja let your eyes become clear.

Lwkmd! Who send this one? angry
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Idowuogbo(f): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
MissSlimbody:

I changed dat pic even b4 I saw your "quote" if I had seen it earlier, God knws I would have left it for another week or more.

I'm not here to impress anybody cool
Hahahahahahahahaha....you can lie oooo grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
mhyra:
*yawns and leaves tread*

pulls her hands back, why are you leaving?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.