Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (30755 Views)

Never Send Your Nudes To Man - Reno Omokri Warns Ladies / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by dinma007: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Lyrnda Onwunali has called out her estranged husband, Okpoebo Chidozie for beating her up while she was pregnant, stabbed her cousin and also threatened to take his own life.

According to her, he is a gold digger who goes after ladies from rich home. She also warned ladies to stay away from him. See her now deleted post below…

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-calls-out-her-estranged-husband-warns-ladies-about-him/

2 Shares

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by midehi2(f): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by pocohantas(f): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2017
How did she miss all that during courtship?
Narcissism is pretty difficult to conceal.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Promxy94(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2017
Same ladies are social media nuisance

23 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by BreezyCB(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
Wetin pple no go see

3 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Jaytecq(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ah. Water haff pass garri.

This is for the independent women out there who work, pay their bills and don't wait for a man to do it for you. Just cause you're independent doesn't mean you should be a fooool. My pastor gave me an advice this year, He said and I quote, "any man you're dating who has never bought you a gift or taken you out on a date is not marriageable".

His reason is, if he can't spend money on you during courtship, then you're up for Africa Magic after your wedding.

That's how my Engineer aunt married a man who lied to her about being a contractor, na she dey finance the marriage till today. Even after the man finally had a source of income, na him extended family e dey use for.

If you're an unmarried Lady, shine your eyes, being independent doesn't equal being an ozuo.

Many men are looking for independent women so they will dodge their own responsibilities as providers.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Ruggedfitness: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
Some Ladies forget that a man should possess certain qualities before making a life with him. They believe that everyone has flaws and no one is perfect and this makes overlook the warning signs.
In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for 5 Things You Must Do If Your Private Part Smells

5 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Originality007: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
undecided Even all this names you are calling him here, fit make Man wey no get trouble b4 beat woman to stupor....

14 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Pells: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Your own good,,, na man be your problem!!
YOUR PROBLEM SO GO SOLVE IT AND STOP DISTURBING MY EARS JARE
Meanwhile
#BuharyOut

4 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by thorpido(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
She must have really suffered in his hands.

pocohantas:
She has her own faults too definitely.She must be one of those girls that like smooth talkers or guys with the 'bad boy swag'.

19 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Jaytecq(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Promxy94:
i concur totally

3 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by pyyxxaro: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
This gal don finish this guy

Naa once the guy go popular

See the gal lip like foowl yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Kobicove(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Is she trying to tell us that she did not see the sign during the period they dated?

By the way w need to hear the guy's own side of the story... undecided

12 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Ochasky23(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by omooba969(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Lol

This lady is a blatant liar, I don't believe everything up there.

Nonsense. cool
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by maxiuc(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by OmoAtlanta: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Many ladies are architect of their misfortune, when they meet a guy who treat them right, pamper them and meets their needs - his a mumu, maga, he can't even say no, he dares not touch me etc

Now you have met a street guy, defacing you everywhere, eats your money and so on.

Am sure a good guy must have approach her before but his not man enough.

Abegiii... carry your cross.

31 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Promxy94:

Confirm.

When she was hanging leg for burglary, I dey there?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by catherineokezie(f): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
Before the pregnancy he didn't have psychological problem but why now .....abeg shift

7 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by AntiWailer: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
pocohantas:

I Taya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Greatmind23: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
see fine face battered pusy gold circle ambassador lady my guy don play all area even play ball reach her dressing room
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by agbonkamen(f): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Nawao
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by twentyk(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
show me your husband and i will tell you who you are

well lets hear from the wahray husband before concluding....no smoke without fire...

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by LUGBE: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Some men and boys are useless
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by soberdrunk(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, i dont know why some ladies just like to slander their former lovers, if it doesn't work why dont you just move on jejely? angry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by sowos: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by countsparrow: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
This one na one chance husband o... if u no get money, na by force to marry...

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by Roseey0(f): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by free2ryhme: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
dinma007:
A Nigerian lady, Lyrnda Onwunali has called out her estranged husband, Okpoebo Chidozie for beating her up while she was pregnant, stabbed her cousin and also threatened to take his own life.

According to her, he is a gold digger who goes after ladies from rich home. She also warned ladies to stay away from him. See her now deleted post below…

http://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-lady-calls-out-her-estranged-husband-warns-ladies-about-him/

you have come on facebook and other social forums to lamblast the guy

but when una dey love up and wedding galore una no let us no let alone seek our opinion on your kind of man

now wahala don start you dey shout upandan when you have relatives and kinsmen to report the matter to

madam abeg wetin make you no do due diligence before you jump ontop im prick get belle

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out by free2ryhme: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2017
dinma007:

what brought you to this kind of the guy also tells much about your person

he must have promised you heaven and earth and told you sweet lies that you also had intentions yourself

thief jam thief

4 Likes 1 Share

dinma007:

How are we sure everything here is all true as we didnot get to hear the guy's story

every story has multiple sides

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.