Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169537 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2017
Agriculture is a tested and working system that has made a lot of people rich and still making lots and lots of people millionaires yearly.
Start now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2017
Why doing social good can make agribusinesses more money
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=800972956732397&id=165808513582181&__tn__=%2As
Happy reading
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Newway2(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2017
jobzytravels:

Thanks for the info but i had already planted my suckers with the spacing of 2.5mX2.5m, what best management practice would you advice?

if u want to intercrop with cocoa, ultimately; some if d plantain may hv to go in other to accommodate d cocoa.

where's ur farm?
how many acres of plantain do u presently hv?

for further advice, check my signature & add me on WhatsApp
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by jobzytravels(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2017
I inter-cropped with maize already but the maize ain't doing, i have gotten another maize which i want to use anyway.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by jobzytravels(m): 11:58am On May 09, 2017
My farm is an acre of about 700 plantains at Adewole Village, Idiroko road, Off Akala express. Ibadan.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2017
Good one
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by jobzytravels(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2017
I will appreciate if you can schedule a visit
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2017
You can call me
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Olayinkamalik01: 10:49am On May 11, 2017
Hello, Good morning everyone. Please am in need of plantain for supply around 300bunch. Anyone capable shud plz reply me ASAP, around Ibadan, Lagos and Ogun axis. I will prefer a farmer because am also supplying to a firm, to make the cost affordable for me.
Thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:12pm On May 11, 2017
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2017
You can now get updates on how to successfully start the business of agriculture on www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2017
The better way to build this nation is by having a vibrant agricultural sector capable of providing sufficient foods for the booming population...This is the foundation for industrial revolution.
No sustainable production...No industrial development..No economic growth.
Good morning people.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Innobaba: 8:30am On May 15, 2017
Nice smiley
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2017
Thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Ochiske(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
Thanks

Whatsapp contact Sir. I need urgent info on certain things please
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2017
Ochiske:

Whatsapp contact Sir. I need urgent info on certain things please
OK.08164628081
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2017
It is important to maintain the humidity of the plantain plantation by allowing some of the trees to remain for the purpose of protecting the plant from excessive sun and to enhance the humidity. This is very essential in plantain farming environment.
click www.Facebook.com/waleagro for more
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by BenZyncla(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested in earning good residual income in Real Estate any times you get people that acquire any genuine estate property/land? Many do this aside their regular jobs and earns good 6 digits and millions in such Real Estate residual income even in a single deal. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Contact Signature.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2017
Nice
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2017
Its important we provide good water source for the communities that lack basic amenities.
Partner with us to do more
Check www.Facebook.com/waleagro for details

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by celeiyke1(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Lesgupnigeria post=56663621]Its important we provide good water source for the communities that lack basic amenities.
Partner with us to do more
Check www.Facebook.com/waleagro for details[/quote

Partner with you in what way?[
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Yian1(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2017
pls, how much is a bunch of banana sold?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2017
[quote author=celeiyke1 post=56718284][/quote]
Kindly read this my Facebook link for more info on how to partner on the ogbomoso plantain project
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2017
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:37pm On May 24, 2017
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2017
Happy Sunday people
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2017
Kindly check www.Facebook.com/waleagro for info on starting a profitable agribusiness in Nigeria
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Agribusiness is the best alternative to generate massive income and wealthy in this country now.
Investment in agriculture generate good ROI
Do agric...it pays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by badu2580(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
I tried calling you sir, you weren't reachable
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
badu2580:
I was on the farm field with poor network.
You can call me now.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by badu2580(m): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
badu2580:
Sir, I already sent you a mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.