Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. (819 Views)

Hello Nairalanders : I'm New Here / Nairalanders, I'm Eating Turkey, Do You Mind To Join Me? / Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by olawalehenry(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
There is this girl I've been trying I love and possibly for marriage cos I'm a very easy going person, though the first time I told her she said NO as at then, but I left her, but the urge kept coming to go back to her, but durning one of our chat on watsapp I proposed taking Her out on the 26th of this month but here is her reply ''Ur fiancee would be enjoying o'' all cos I told her to choose any where of her choice cos she said she does not want a far place for our date.
She even said the word ''Even asking someone lyk me to pick a suitable place'' all cos I want to pls her and make har come for the date.
She even said ''Keep it up'' all cos I love her and want her to be my life partner.
So pls what do think I should do cos I love this lady and don't want to miss her........believing God has made her to be my partner!!!
So pls advise.thank you
Matured minds pls......Thank U!!!
Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just let her be,she is not into you.
If you insist,you are on ur way to fz

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by zoeee(f): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
You've got me confused already....

What exactly is ur question?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
What is it with immature people asking for advice publicly yet they are yelling for 'mature minds please' ? undecided

You put your problem in a public domain, you should also expect all kind of people saying their mind grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
I try to comprehend wat u are tryin 2 say but 2 no avail.sorry pls I dnt knw how 2 advice u since ders a communication gap.
Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by olawalehenry(m): 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Truckpusher:
What is it with immature people asking for advice publicly yet they are yelling for 'mature minds please' ? undecided
My question now is '' Can I still propose to her''

You put your problem in a public domain, you should also expect all kind of people saying their mind grin
Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by holatin(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
leave her alone.
Na yanga she dey do.
Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by olawalehenry(m): 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinnasmile:
I try to comprehend wat u are tryin 2 say but 2 no avail.sorry pls I dnt knw how 2 advice u since ders a communication gap.
Proposed ro her once, but she said No as at then then, but thru our watsapp conversation, sha seems to be kind of opened to me, so I'm asking if it will be nice to tell her my mind!!!!''
Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
lol@tinnasmile. i had to read it twice myself.

@op, she's not into u
Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by lurex2rhyme(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
english plz or beta still wari pikin.
Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by prewtyjulie(f): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
I suppoze u must av heard abt dat guy dat ladies store dia names wit maga, mumu n d like. Dey only cal no, i mean flash dat person if dey r bored or needs sumtin, n i knw u dnt want 2 b him.
Pls live d sister, she is nt 4 u, xcept u want her 2play u, den u come bak hia n ask us hw 2 deal wit a girl dat broke ur hrt.
Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by oshe11: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:

dey r obvious on supporter of APC
Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by sholikay(m): 12:09am On Dec 21, 2014
kristina1:
Just let her be,she is not into you.
If you insist,you are on ur way to fz
waagbayi jaare..chop knuckle..@op,i've found myself in dis kinda situatn just offrecent,na FZ d babe just dy jejely lock me into..na God open my eyes sha.
Re: Pls Help Nairalanders! I'm Kinda Confused. by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2014
zoeee:
You've got me confused already....
What exactly is ur question?
me sef o....immatured people

(1) (Reply)

Misconception About Valentine's Day / What Will You Do (frontpage Worthy) / Friendzone Tales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.