Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Am Really Confused Oh! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Really Confused Oh! (820 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / I Am Really Confused. Nairalanders, I Need Answers / Im Confused Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Really Confused Oh! by askakim(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Am in dilemma between two Ladies, There is this Lady am going out with presently but she is too flashy and I know I will end up not marring her, but during this late this year, I meet a wonderful spiritual Sister who have been helping me in Spiritual Life also and also we got so close that she discuss about her future with me and start thinking I have meet my God sent Angel, I asked her about her relationship life last month which she said there is this brother that her Youth Pastor said she should be praying about and the pastor didn't mention the name of the brother to her, but she knows the brother, she will be through with her studies by June..Should I still tell her my mind or still observe her for a month?
Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by davo90tico(m): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmmmmmm
Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Almost! I almost understood you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by TDstarr: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
hahahahaaaahahhahah i have fallen for dose spiritual girl traps before, dat girl is pretending by using God to covet up, real believers dont force it, you know, go for d first one broo

1 Like

Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by askakim(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
@aprime, I need mature advise ooo
Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by askakim(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
@tdstarr, I am into her already!
Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
tongue

[size=80pt]speechless[/size]
Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by Tallesty1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
TDstarr:
hahahahaaaahahhahah i have fallen for dose spiritual girl traps before, dat girl is pretending by using God to covet up, real believers dont force it, you know, go for d first one broo
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by TDstarr: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
askakim:
@tdstarr, I am into her already!
nigaa dont go for whats too good, everybody has a bad side even God is angry when we disobey, let her show u her bad side u will run, i rather be with someone real, come thank me later, she knows u have a gf she want to use christianity to break u guys up, wise up bro
Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by askakim(m): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have reduce the friendship last week, but she keep on ask me why am doing it @tdstarr
Re: Am Really Confused Oh! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Try ur luck but it's better u leave d gal u can't marry

(1) (Reply)

What will you do if you discover your spouse's ex is now your next door neighbor / What Would You Do As A Guy If Your Wife Whom You Have Married To For 6 Years Wit / Relationship Between Love And Bitterleaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.