Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,924 members, 7,956,471 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. (899 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. by Psalmwise(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Have been thinking of this for a while......you are a virgin, would it look nice to tell your gf or female friend DAT you are a virgin,or it could be maybe she asked the question about your virginity status.
Some guys may lie about it; like telling the girl no have heard sex,even if he as not(just to create the impression that he isn't a novice or for her not to make fun behind him
Or even just tell her without she asking

Let's say you are above 20 and a girl pops such question to you or a female is around u when such question was asked. Do you feel shy to reply positively?

Lez rub mind

All though I know badboiz ain't shy to disclose that they are virgins.(even though 4girls forgot their pant in your room on val)they are always virgins,even after frying 5gurls heart jez BTW 2mnths.
Re: Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. by Gme01(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] it's complicated jawe. But I don't believe it something to hide sha! Other guys will say lie but if you are, then say it....
Re: Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. by holatin(m): 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
no dats the first relevant mistake I made in my life.
Don't make such or it will hunt you
Re: Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. by Psalmwise(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
smile.....Diaz true sha....maybe make person jez kip it to imself
Re: Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. by Psalmwise(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
smile.....Diaz true sha....maybe make person jez kip it to imself if askd
Re: Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. by ideology(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2014
A guy joyfully tells a lady he's a virgin, hoping it's good news.

That day was the last time He saw her, and her MS has been busy.

#Tell the truth, the right lady will always appreciate you. BUT I THINK THERE IS NO NEED BRINGING IT UP, EXPECTS SHE ASKS

But Most of these things only happen in Nigeria, Y?
Re: Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. by princealbashir: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2014
Always Say the truth - Always!!!
Re: Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. by jmoore(m): 6:51am On Dec 21, 2014
If men ask ladies about their virginity status, then ladies should be free to ask too.

I see nothing wrong if I choose to disclose my V status.
Re: Should A Guy Disclose To A Lady That He His A Virgin. by Psalmwise(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmm I see

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice To The Ladies / Have You Ever Friendzone A Girl? / Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.