Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? (1358 Views)

The Most Beautiful/cutest Guy/gal On Romance Land.... Ur Choice. / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Why E Be Say The Babes Wey Dey Say Dem Be Virgins Wowor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by lemmeknow: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just going thru most of the pix of female Romancelanders, n I just couldn't see any looking like a Mature bae.

Choi, maybe Seun needs to specifically advertise this land on radio, and ban any BAGA wey comment like small pikin angry

I need mature babes undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
So they shuu get serious in dr daily stuffs
And come to a facless forum and get serious again
Nahh he doesn't wurk dat way,we all need a brk from maturity once in a while,and faceless forums ar d best places to do that

So kip calm
And has for d pictures,so kos they luk yung,dah means they aint old abi

U bera go to all diz acient sites and get ursef women of 30 and above,dey wee do u good cheesy
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2014
lemmeknow:
Just going thru most of the pix of female Romancelanders, n I just couldn't see any looking like a Mature bae.

Choi, maybe Seun needs to specifically advertise this land on radio, and ban any BAGA wey comment like small pikin angry

na sugar mummy u dey look 4 abi na wetin? grin

1 Like

Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by TheRealCoolHunK: 12:13am On Dec 21, 2014
You what they say: errm...what is it they say?
Brb...wanna go find out what they say.
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by lemmeknow: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2014
badoolee:
Nahh he doesn't wurk dat way,we all need a brk from maturity once in a while,and faceless forums ar d best places to do that
So kip calm
U bera go to all diz acient sites and get ursef women of 30 and above,dey wee do u good cheesy
Y u dey laugh now? Who dey follow u laugh angry

Talking like most times you spend on romanceland aren't from your workplace, except u no get workwork undecided
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 21, 2014
guy who u dey stone face for?
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by lemmeknow: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:
Only the Almighty knows what u are saying, because the structure of ur sentence has no path!
No ffencse undecided
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by lemmeknow: 12:23am On Dec 21, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:
Only the Almighty knows what u are saying, because the structure of ur sentence has no path!
No offencse undecided
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by lemmeknow: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2014
lefulefu:
guy who u dey stone face for?
All da small pikins undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2014
guy u get issue.if u looking for old mammies to date u know were to get them grin

1 Like

Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2014
badoolee:

So kip calm

Good answer grin
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:38am On Dec 21, 2014
question for the dragons
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by TheRealCoolHunK: 12:47am On Dec 21, 2014
lemmeknow:

No offencse undecided
It is left for you to find said path which exists but appears otherwise. For it is not non-existent; but only elusive. Good luck with that.
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by justmag(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2014
lemmeknow:

I was thinking the exact same thing. ....toooo many kids
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by justmag(m): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2014
lemmeknow:

No offencse undecided

Lmaoooo....two attempts to spell "offence" right and you still failed!

1 Like

Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by victorNRceo: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2014
justmag:

Lmaoooo....two attempts to spell "offence" right and you still failed!
Who CARES undecided
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by justmag(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2014
victorNRceo:

Who CARES undecided

Go Read his comment then you will see why!
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by Oildichotomy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Maturity is a state of mind and I seriously think they lack such around here

2 Likes

Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by Chimerase(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by lemmeknow: 7:49am On Dec 23, 2014
justmag:

Go Read his comment then you will see why!
I don't think he needs to go read anything, he said 'who cares' because he noticed u already knew what I was trying to spell as well as every other person. So, who cares undecided
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2014
I am not sure about the entire Romance section ladies but most, out of the few I have read through their posts, relate very immature, though the guys I have come across are indeed dissapointing.

That's not saying I haven't come across some great gals and guys here.
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by MayflowerB(f): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
See all of dem shouting "nl girls are immature".....if u are so matured u wouldnt be here complaining or spending all ur time on nl.....by d way who do u term a MATURED girl?
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by benkings(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
lemmeknow:
Just going thru most of the pix of female Romancelanders, n I just couldn't see any looking like a Mature bae

guy bae is not the same thing as babe ooo like u missing dem up BAE = Before Anyone Else!
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by FLAWLES(f): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
lemmeknow:

.seriously Op i din get you,could you please explain in ENGLISH?
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by FLAWLES(f): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
benkings:
guy bae is not the same thing as babe ooo like u missing dem up BAE = Before Anyone Else!
.how ll he know?? He's still a KID
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by klins4213(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Bros Op...find money and not babes...there are married women here o...so take time.except u wan tell us say u dey find sugar mommy...
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by fejikudz(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
lemmeknow:

NL be like dating site for your eye
Re: Are Most Of The Babes On Romance-land Kids??? by benkings(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
FLAWLES:
.how ll he know?? He's still a KID
don mind him! He's probably looking for sugarmummy!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Fall In Love? / The Mistakes Young Men Must Avoid When Asking A Girl Out / Top 10 Ways To Make A Woman Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.