Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... (1385 Views)

What Will Be Your Reply If Your Ex Text You This? / Ladies What Will Your Reply If Your Man Tells You This / Guys! What Will Be Your Reply To This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Mafking(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2015
speechless is when you tell your roommate you just met a new chick and your roommate asks with all seriousness.......... who is the unfortunate girl
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Danfuster(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2015
Mafking:
speechless is when you tell your roommate you just met a new chick and your roommate asks with all seriousness.......... who is the unfortunate girl

Cos he knows you're an unfortunate dude... Lol
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by hadizadeezy(f): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol! I'll say "na your mama!
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Truth24(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2015
Lol...
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Mafking(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

he wud say the same thing to you...unless you don't like girls like most guys
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2015
LMAO chai this can never be me, it will b who is the lucky lady instead.
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2015
If the case was reversed to dat of a female colleague, I would reply "The guy is Buhari's son"
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by princeemcee: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2015
[b][/b]his MoM period
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Danfuster(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2015
Mafking:

he wud say the same thing to you...unless you don't like girls like most guys

I am not most guys, doesn't mean I'm not attracted to the opposite sex, mind you.. My previous comment was for laugh, probably your friend thinks another chicken waiting to be slaughtered
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Fulaboy(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Lol! I'll say "na your mama!
kibar maza su ansa please grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Fabrolistic: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2015
End time roomies!
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Mafking(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

I am not most guys, doesn't mean I'm not attracted to the opposite sex, mind you.. My previous comment was for laugh, probably your friend thinks another chicken waiting to be slaughtered
...ahh we can now laugh together... buh the guy is even more unfortunate than me in that aspect... if u know what ah mean
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Mafking(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2015
[quote author=Fabrolistic post=40769742]End time roomies![/quoted enh enh...I tot as much...looking for a new roomie if you won't mind
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Danfuster(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mafking:
...ahh we can now laugh together... buh the guy is even more unfortunate than me in that aspect... if u know what ah mean

Lmao.. I do know what you mean, I can tell you both have a hitlist grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by ggrin(f): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mafking:
ashawo hit and run nigga cheesygrin
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by pet4ril(f): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hahahahhahah tongue na today? E don tayyyyy
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by NinaNigeria(f): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
did your roomie ask u dat?
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by yapapa: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
pet4ril:
Hahahahhahah tongue na today? E don tayyyyy
E don tayyyy your boyfriend friends don dey call you an unfortunate lady?
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Mafking(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
NinaNigeria:
did your roomie ask u dat?
yap..it was meant to be a joke..infact it was a joke....buh deep down the joke really touched me in places
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by NinaNigeria(f): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Mafking:

yap..it was meant to be a joke..infact it was a joke....buh deep down the joke really touched me in places

Normally when ppl ask such a question, they don't really mean it. maybe it was really a joke. As long as u know that u r a good guy, u don't have to care what anyone else says about u, coz every one is entitled to their own opinion
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Mafking(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
NinaNigeria:

Normally when ppl ask such a question, they don't really mean it. maybe it was really a joke. As long as u know that u r a good guy, u don't have to care what anyone else says about u, coz every one is entitled to their own opinion
ooh dear I love the way your tots are so innocent... what he meant actually was that who is the naive girl that's about to get used and dumb...buh I think I really like this girl buh he wud never see nor believe that... me and the guy got lost together in the world of Pvssy..while am trying to save mysef...he wanna die there..that's the whole ish
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by hadizadeezy(f): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Fulaboy:
kibar maza su ansa please grin
LOL! taimako ne ai
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Fulaboy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
hadizadeezy:
LOL! taimako ne ai
hannysmilez and missspicy suna buqatar taimakonki acan feminist thread not here tongue
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by ShayGirl(f): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
Danfuster:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
More like "who's the next victim?" grin cheesy grin
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Mafking(m): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
More like "who's the next victim?" grin cheesy grin
hmmm....u nailed it
Re: What Would Be Your Reply To This Question... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mafking:

hmmm....u nailed it
cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Many Beautiful Ladies Can’t Get Married Or Stay In Marriage (see Reasons) / Why Would A Single Female Friend Tell You... / Is It Proper To Ask My Gal The Number Of Men She Slept With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.