Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland (949 Views)

Prettiest Girls In Romanceland / Why Do Almost All The Females On Badoo Social Networking Don't Chat? / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Pls this is my opinion and observation this few days am here....
1) HAVE A CUTE DP: i tink this particular factor drives our female folks crazy, make sure u snap a very cute pix behind a beautiful and expensive background... shout out to naijaboiy and kulboy for this
2) COMMENT ON REASONABLE TOPICS: u should be mindful of the kind of posts u comment on, u should be matured in your comments, avoid being childish like sayin "i school in france and all that, (90% of romanceland females hates that, its stale and archaic
3) MAKE SURE YOUR TOPICS ARE INTERESTING: i cant say much on this, i think u should find out from tosyne2much
4) AVOID E-WAR ESP. WITH THE FEMALES: dont take things too serious, avoid being insultive or hostile to esp. the females, it might bounce back at u like a pendulum, the ladies dont take guys that are hostile or insultive serious, they generally tag them "CHILDISH", if any lady tag u as CHILDISH, lolxx... u are in big sh!t
If u think i omitted some, pls feel free to add urs... #thanks y'all
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by lemmeknow: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2014
Female kids on Romanceland sey undecided
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by TheRealCoolHunK: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Be a VIP/celebrity in the real world. Then register on NL and watch how they'll swarm around you. Don't be a pseudo-celebrity via NL. It'll get you nowhere fast.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by Baddestguyp(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2014
useless thread. why would to impress female romance-landers
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by Beesluv: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2014
Okay, they've noticed you already
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by itstpia8: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2014
e war with itstpia8, thats a guaranteed means of becoming popular and attracting nlers.

true talk o.
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by engrtee(f): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2014
Create list every 30minute like tosyn2much
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 21, 2014
It's just a forum!

Whatever we do here, should stay here, that's how I see it.

You don't find mates putting up classy pics and making 'fancy' points just to impress a lady on big forums like Reddit.

I signed up here to learn and contribute my quota to the issues on ground, not to impress some ''faceless'' beings.
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by SELENAqueensy(f): 2:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Op, is like u no get work
Only jobless people will follow these silly tips of yours..

As if being popular and attractive to female romancelander will put food on your table angry

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by Lumyboi(m): 2:24am On Dec 21, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

As if being popular and attractive to female romancelander will put food on your table angry

Nor mind am. Em mates dey find ow to mke money e dey hia dey find ow to catch online babes grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Well said @OP, bt why would anyone want to attract nairaland girls? I wonder...

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by ipleddge: 2:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Always claim you are single FACT
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 21, 2014
first the op opens a thread saying "I'm new here". he gets only 27 posts. then he opens about three or four other threads n the highest any of them gets so far is 10 posts. one even has just 3. now u open a post teaching people how to become popular on NL. u even totally break ur own first rule of putting up a cute pix. all in all I think the topic of this thread should b "How do I become popular on NL?". that's what u r trying to achieve n I think u will...for stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by justmag(m): 5:40am On Dec 21, 2014
Dudes are seeking E-fame now?? Ohhhh Lawdy lawd! I hope 2015 will be a good year.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 21, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

grin grin u wan kill am? Op no mind dis geh jare, keep making senseless list until u hit d popular jackpot cry.
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by naijaboiy: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2014
What do I have to do with this

1 Like

Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by tosyne2much(m): 8:34am On Dec 21, 2014
engrtee:
Create list every 30minute like tosyn2.much
is that what you think huh ? Tosyne creating threads every 30mins shey ? wink
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2014
Op, you goofed! Why didn't you just suggest to the male folks to be themselves? It is better to be real! Be yourself! Are you suggesting people should change your opinions and personality just to attract females? Grow up pls!
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by Rapmoney(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2014
Lumyboi:

Nor mind am. Em mates dey find ow to mke money e dey hia dey find ow to catch online babes grin
b

This is the problem with most young men! Instead of striving to better their lives, they engage themselves in trying to get attention from the female folks. This will not put food on your table. Ask successful men today if that is what they engaged themselves in several years ago. Who nor get sense, nor rili get sense!
Re: 4 Ways To Become Popular And Attract The Females In Romanceland by hatux: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
All these are meaningless and sensel.ess...

(1) (Reply)

New Year Resolution Is To Marry,but After Receiving This List I Had To Rethink? / Top Ten(10) Signs Your Girlfriend Is Too Jealous / 60 Years Old Marries 8 Years Old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.