Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen (5548 Views)

PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / Revenge As Police Shot Dead "Another" Black Teen In US / Bomb Blast In Kaduna-1 Dead Two Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Two uniformed NYPD police officers
were shot dead execution style today
December 20th while they sat in their
police car on a Brooklyn street corner and
investigators believe they were killed to
avenge Eric Garner and Michael Brown
because of what the killer wrote on
instagram hours before committing the
murders. Scene of the shooting above.
Continue...
From NY Post
“It’s an execution,” one law enforcement
source said of the 3 p.m. shooting of the
two officers, whose names were being
withheld pending family notification of their
deaths.
The tragic heroes were working overtime
as part of an anti-terrorism drill when
they were shot point-blank in their heads
by the lone gunman, who approached them
on foot from the sidewalk at the corner of
Myrtle and Tompkins avenues in Bed-
Stuy.
"I’m Putting Wings on Pigs Today,” a
person believed to be the gunman wrote on
Instagram in a message posted just three
hours before the officers were shot through
their front passenger window.
The post included an image of silver
automatic handgun with a wooden handle.
Another post showed camouflage pants and
blue sneakers which matched the clothing
the dead gunman was wearing as his body
was carried from the scene on a stretcher.
“They Take 1 Of Ours … Let’s Take 2 of
Theirs,” the post continued, signing off
with, “This May Be My Final Post.”
The gunman was a fugitive who had just
murdered his girlfriend in Baltimore
Saturday morning, sources told The Post.
Minutes after shooting the two officers, he,
too, was dead.
He fled to a nearby subway station, the
G-train station at Myrtle and Willoughby
avenues, where, as pursuing cops closed in,
he shot himself on a crowded platform,
sources told The Post.
“They engaged the guy and he did himself,”
one investigator said of the gunman’s
demise.
Both shooting scenes — above and below
ground — were scenes of blood and terror.
"I heard shooting, — four or five shots,”
ear-witness Derrick McKie, 49, told The
Post of the cops’ tragic murder. “It
sounded like from a single gun,” he said.
Ambulances and police cars rushed to the
scene, he said.
“I seen them putting the cop in the
ambulance. He looked messed up,” McKie,
a barber, added. “He took a high caliber
weapon to the face. He was lifeless…I
couldn’t see where the holes was that, all I
could see was blood. His body was lifeless.”
Modal Trigg Carmen Jimenez, 32, a social
worker from Bedford-Stuyvesant, was
on the subway platform when the gunman
ran inside, pursued by officers.
“Everything happened so quick,” said
Jimenez, who is eight months pregnant.
“We were standing waiting for the G
train. We heard arguing from the other
end of the platform.
It looked like two cops came in there was
lots of yelling and they said, ‘Everybody
get down.’
“We tried to get out of there, and there
was a lot of shouting, people were
screaming, people were trying to run.
“I threw myself on the floor. I was afraid
for my life and afraid for my baby.”

http://www.lindaikeji..com/2014/12/nyc-police-officers-shot-dead-by-black.html?m=1

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by pyyxxaro: 8:40am On Dec 21, 2014
The guy was a fugitive

American Police should be on red alert , cos blacks for yankee de vex srsly after all their racist moves recently

5 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Crazy world indeed!
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by otokx(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2014
Jenams:
Crazy world indeed!

Crazy America
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 21, 2014
This na wetin Oppression dey cause..

4 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by TheRealCoolHunK: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Dude is a nutcase who just found an excuse to do crazy/evil deeds. Despicable and uncalled for...leave stupidity to terrorists. It's more of their thing. I strongly condemn his actions.

5 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Bigcake: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:
Dude is a nutcase who just found an excuse to do crazy/evil deeds. Despicable and uncalled for...leave stupidity to terrorists. It's more of their thing. I strongly condemn his actions.
I support his goddamn action. Let the pigs free the blacks.....are we asking for too much?

11 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2014
That hashtag #Shootthepolice will trend soon, I trust Black Americans they can risk their lifes for fame

4 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by LORDI(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2014
#shootthepolice let the war begin...kill em all.

3 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by gunuvi(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2014
An eye for an eye.

3 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fr3do(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2014
Yeye america!
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fuckshit: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2014
fücking nutjob; white cops, fücking watch out, nutjob motherfückers are out there. what fücking goes around, fücking comes around grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by TheRealCoolHunK: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Bigcake:
I support his goddamn action. Let the pigs free the blacks.....are we asking for too much?
Oh yeah? Let the blacks get an education instead of getting pregnant and perpertrating crimes all over the place. Respect is to be earned.

3 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by siegfried99(m): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2014
I seriously condemn his actions, but the white cops discrimination against blacks has been an issue for a while.

The Government should look for a solution before this menace escalates.

R.I.P to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fr3do(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2014
God forgive me, for my heart initially skipped for joy at this news.
But the two white policemen were human beings just like Eric garner and Michael brown.

2 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2014
#wecan'tbreath#
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by stanech: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2014
I do not suPport this

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2014
I saw this news on BBC, That guy is mean, But that's because the authorities could not bring the police officers that shot those black guys to justice, Niggaz had to take laws into their hands.
Though an eye for an eye makes the world go blind. RIP TO THE OFFICERS.

2 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Masterkraftt: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2014
All these press please way too they copy sef. Well done o

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by omenka(m): 10:18am On Dec 21, 2014
This is terrible and must be checked before it spirals out of control!
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by pomporiking: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:

Oh yeah? Let the blacks get an education instead of getting pregnant and perpertrating crimes all over the place. Respect is to be earned.

Its the poilce who need to be educated on racial profiling

9 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by major466(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2014
Racism is a serious issue in America. Security must be on high alert at all times across America cos this ugly incident can spike up reprisal attack on blacks by white supremacist.
RIP to the cops.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Zuria(f): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Well, this is an edited report grin
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fr3do(m): 10:54am On Dec 21, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:

who is asking for respect?
They deserve equality and right to life.

My Goodness! You are a filthy self hater!

7 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by TheRealCoolHunK: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2014
fr3do:

who is asking for respect?
They deserve equality and right to life.

My Goodness! You are a filthy self hater!
How convenient for you to sum it up to self-hating. I'm not surprised. I speak the truth. Deal with it. I doubt if the cops killed were even caucasian.

3 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fr3do(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2014
I was watching Penguins of Madagascar, a cartoon on Nicklelodeon, an american kiddies channel. In an episode, 'King Julian' a lemur from Africa was shown vigorously scratching his buttocks. This disgusted me because there is this stereotype in the USA that Africans are 'booty scratchers'.

The discrimination and biased system against blacks are fallouts of race theories concotted by racists to aid slavery. This discrimination tends to improvish the black man in yeye america.

4 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by MudRaker: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2014
The NYPD is notoriously corrupt.

This is an insider job done by cops on their own.

My guess is that one or both of the officers killed were about to face indictment from years of internal affairs and FBI investigation.

Somebody is tying up loose ends and trying to frame it on the black community.

4 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fr3do(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:

How convenient for you to sum it up to self-hating. I'm not surprised. I speak the truth. Deal with it. I doubt if the cops killed were even caucasian.

they not being caucasians will even make the killer's actions less bigoted, It will then seem that his anger was against the system and not caucasians.

The system is the problem not whites, the system is so biased even black cops racial-profile other blacks.
The white controlled media is not helping matters, read my previous post.

3 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Bigcake: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:

What nonsense education? Who told you they havent gotten it? The pigs are always seeing blacks as a missfit. Why cant the pigs exhibit their educational prowess by stoping the killing of Blacks everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by iamrealdeji(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
See that grey EOD
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
Awakening to the truth is akin to stepping out of a passive dream and into a lucid nightmare.

Assata Shakur sends her greetings.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by ayindejimmy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
One significant thing I noticed here was that. Most eyewitnesses names were mentioned.
If it were here you'll be hearing stuff like... One person is is not authorised to speak said...or one anonymous witness said....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered / New Year Message: Don’t Despair, God Is Still In Charge – Dogara Tells Nigerians / Breaking! Women & Youth Gathers At Edo Assembly As Ize Iyamu meets Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.