Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen (5561 Views)

PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / Revenge As Police Shot Dead "Another" Black Teen In US / Bomb Blast In Kaduna-1 Dead Two Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 5:10am On Dec 22, 2014
fr3do:

Who said there isn't middle and upper class blacks there? But is the percentage of upper class blacks anyway near the percentage of upper class whites?
I have read that blacks are discriminated during their mortgage negotiations.
The booty scratching thing is racist even though blacks call themselves that (they also call themselves Niggas) a kiddies channel should be the last place that kind of yeye talk is indulged in.

My point is, why are the conversations on black America always focus on the inner city, is it because it gives you something negative to say which some of the people on this forum live to do, instead of focusing on their own poverty, I guess in a small way it makes them feel better about their on suffering.
I have never seen anyone on this forum wanting to discuss the sucessful black Americans It's always the same ole bullcrap.

Of course there are more upper class whites because there are more whites in this couutry and by the same logic there are more poor whites ( especially in the south) because there are more of them here.
No childrens program said anything about African booty-scratchers.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by itstpia100: 5:19am On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

When whites become the minority, only then will it stop.

whites are a majority all over the world, not only in america.

the only place where blacks are a majority, is subsaharan africa.

unless you feel these stats are wrong?
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 5:48am On Dec 22, 2014
GANJAFARMER:
You really wanna do this?
I mean, have a decent convo with these Uncle Toms?

They hate their own country ,it wouldn't matter to them hating on AAs that have been subjected to every form of humiliation and oppression by a racist society.

If only the blacks had listened to Malcolm X, cops wouldn't be shooting blacks for sports.

How about this ,one black man goes down somewhere in the East coast two cops bites the dust somewhere in the West coast.The only language that violent oppressive and racist white Americans understand perfectly is VIOLENCE FOR VIOLENCE AND BLOOD FOR BLOOD.

LMAO grin @ Uncle Toms!
Yeah there are alot of white worshippers on this web-site, but not all of them, some are very aware and enlightened.

I agree with you about whites and violence, afterall America was founded on racism and violence and it hasn't changed in 2 plus centuries.

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 5:55am On Dec 22, 2014
itstpia100:

Your stats are wrong, whites are the minority on a global sense.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by itstpia100: 5:59am On Dec 22, 2014
thats only if you believe the term white is exclusively european.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 6:06am On Dec 22, 2014
itstpia100:
thats only if you believe the term white is exclusively european.

There are more people of color on this planet than there are whites.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 6:14am On Dec 22, 2014
Thatdave:
Why would he have to do that? He will spend life in jail. US should ban citizens from using arms

While they are at it they can ban the use of firearm by the cops and be like the british.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by itstpia100: 6:16am On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

There are more people of color on this planet than there are whites.

feel free to post verification.

the term "people of colour", however, is more ambiguous, but in any case, whites still outnumber blacks regardless.

though, you can prove me wrong.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2014
itstpia100:

feel free to post verification.

You can do the same.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by otokx(m): 6:24am On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

Don't people get murdered in crazy Nigeria?

I remember that lunatic in Nigeria that killed his girlfried's ex lover and cut out his heart then put in on a plate then sat down at the table and ate his heart while neighbors and the police watched.
Crazy Nigeria!!

Some people can lie; there is God o.

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by meccuno: 7:28am On Dec 22, 2014
The police officers were not whites....one asian and one mexican...

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fr3do(m): 8:23am On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

My point is, why are the conversations on black America always focus on the inner city, is it because it gives you something negative to say which some of the people on this forum live to do, instead of focusing on their own poverty, I guess in a small way it makes them feel better about their on suffering.
I have never seen anyone on this forum wanting to discuss the sucessful black Americans It's always the same ole bullcrap.

Of course there are more upper class whites because there are more whites in this couutry and by the same logic there are more poor whites ( especially in the south) because there are more of them here.
No childrens program said anything about African booty-scratchers.

I said percentage, I said percentage because I know whites are more.
So we feel better discussing your woes? when you people sum up the whole of Africa with the picture of a starving child with a protruding belly, you guys won't think it isn't fair!
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by lorRhyMeZ: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:

Oh yeah? Let the blacks get an education instead of getting pregnant and perpertrating crimes all over the place. Respect is to be earned.

Dats just a stereotype sir...a recent post which I saw on Kola Boof's facebook wall showed an FBI study stating that whites followed by hispanics commits more crime in america than blacks...after the post,Kola boof's account was suspended by facebook for a while...Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by lorRhyMeZ: 8:40am On Dec 22, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:

How convenient for you to sum it up to self-hating. I'm not surprised. I speak the truth. Deal with it. I doubt if the cops killed were even caucasian.

That's what's even really tripping me off right now...the cops weren't caucasians,one was clearly asian while d other was probably hispanic..
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by vikyno(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2014
RIP to the dead.

Some mo.rons would blame GEJ for this if it were to be in NIgeria.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by BWOH2D: 9:20am On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

Crap!! You guys kill me with this poverty of blacks in America as if there isn't the black middle class, upper middle class and the rich.
You need a reality check. The bootyscratcher bull was made up by silly elementry kids (8 9 10) year olds and you are still whinning over something little kids do, some kids are mean to everyone, and by the way that is not a stereotype about africans, everyone does it.

Really though, no one says that anymore, in fact there is more awareness and embracement. Whites use lies about both Blacks in America and in Africa, the Caribbean and Latin countries to divide and conquer. When you're stripped of your history and fed images/info it tends to have an effect.

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by BWOH2D: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
meccuno:
The police officers were not whites....one asian and one mexican...

White Hispanic and a White Asian. When you sign up and do nothing to STOP the injustices that occur to Blacks you are part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by BWOH2D: 9:24am On Dec 22, 2014
itstpia100:

Whites are the MINORITY worldwide. Blacks are NOT confined to Africa. Our presence is EVERYWHERE

2 Likes

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fr3do(m): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2014
khia:

When whites become the minority, only then will it stop.

How can the whites become a minority?
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Nuezha(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
Bigcake:
I support his goddamn action. Let the pigs free the blacks.....are we asking for too much?
How does killing one's debtor settle his debts.

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Bigcake: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2014
Nuezha:

How does killing one's debtor settle his debts.
He wasn't being owed, he simply balanced an equation. Which is to say Blacks and the Pig skin are of the same value. Hope you are not a pig skin?

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Nuezha(m): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2014
Bigcake:
He wasn't being owed, he simply balanced an equation. Which is to say Blacks and the Pig skin are of the same value. Hope you are not a pig skin?
"vicious cycle"
The wise breaks it...the stupid joins in it!

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Geesanni: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
u must b a fool,no b ur family dey commit crime all over d world,u family of vagabond
khia:

Well aren't you the pot calling the kettle black!!!
Tell that to your own people, maybe they will take your advice and get an education, stop aborting innocent babies, stop 419 and commiting crimes all over the world.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Another U.S Police Killed
Charles Kondek (pictured left), a 45 year
old police officer and a 17-year veteran of
the local police department was shot and
killed yesterday Dec. 21st in Tarpon
Springs, Florida, by 23 year old Marco
Antonio Parilla Jr (pictured right), a
fugitive wanted for a parole violation.
The married father of six was killed while
responding to a noise complaint at an
apartment complex. According to reports,
Kondek arrived at the complex and saw
Marco confronting another man with a gun
in his waistline. When Marco spotted the
officer, he immediately opened fire, killing
the officer.
He then stole a car and ran over the cop
he'd just shot but he then lost control of the
car and hit a power pole. That was where
he was apprehended by back up police.
Marco later told police he killed Kondek
because he did not want to return to
prison. He has now been jailed on first-
degree murder charges.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by Horus(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014

Chilling: Brinsley told followers he would be 'putting pigs in a blanket' in apparent revenge for Eric Garner
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Geesanni:
u must b a fool,no b ur family dey commit crime all over d world,u family of vagabond

Do you know me or my family? Black Americans aren't scattered all over the world but your people are, therefore committing crimes all over the world. grin grin
It's too many little kids on this web-site.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
fr3do:

How can the whites become a minority?

Exactly, meaning racism and discrimination will never stop.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
fr3do:

I said percentage, I said percentage because I know whites are more.
So we feel better discussing your woes? when you people sum up the whole of Africa with the picture of a starving child with a protruding belly, you guys won't think it isn't fair!

It is your precious white folks who splatter those images on the tv screen, so put the blame on them where it belongs and leave black Americans out of your rants.
I don't get your obsession.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
BWOH2D:

Whites are the MINORITY worldwide. Blacks are NOT confined to Africa. Our presence is EVERYWHERE

Thanks, I tried to exlpain that to her but she is kind of slow. grin

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
BWOH2D:

Really though, no one says that anymore, in fact there is more awareness and embracement. Whites use lies about both Blacks in America and in Africa, the Caribbean and Latin countries to divide and conquer. When you're stripped of your history and fed images/info it tends to have an effect.

Yes I know that no one says that anymore, I am trying to get him to understand that it was something little children would say and some people take it to heart.
The worst part is, that most of the ones complaining about it has never heard it said or even met a black American or been to America and is only going by some he said/she said bullcrap.

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fr3do(m): 5:40am On Dec 23, 2014
khia:

It is your precious white folks who splatter those images on the tv screen, so put the blame on them where it belongs and leave black Americans out of your rants.
I don't get your obsession.

Obsession kwa?
It seems you mistake me for someone else, how are whites precious to me?
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 8:21am On Dec 23, 2014
otokx:

Some people can lie; there is God o.

Who lied?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Less Than A Month, Buhari Has Done More Than What GEJ Accomplished In 3yrs / DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / This Is Not Village Stream: See A River-like Road In Owerri Metropolis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.