Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen (5559 Views)

PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / Revenge As Police Shot Dead "Another" Black Teen In US / Bomb Blast In Kaduna-1 Dead Two Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2014
fr3do:

Obsession kwa?
It seems you mistake me for someone else, how are whites precious to me?

That post was meant for you. You were the one complaining about starving Africans on tv as if black Americans are responsible for it. Alot of people on this site has an obsession with TRYING to tear black Americans down.
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fr3do(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2014
khia:

That post was meant for you. You were the one complaining about starving Africans on tv as if black Americans are responsible for it. Alot of people on this site has an obsession with TRYING to tear black Americans down.

I didnt blame anybody for the starving children in Africa, I only expressed disgust in the way americans (black, white...) pay attention to only the starvation and negativities. I dont know, maybe it makes you people feel better.

1 Like

Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by khia: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2014
fr3do:

I didnt blame anybody for the starving children in Africa, I only expressed disgust in the way americans (black, white...) pay attention to only the starvation and negativities. I dont know, maybe it makes you people feel better.

Why would anyone feel good about seeing starving babies?
To be honest with you it is depressing, I can't watch them.
If I paid attention to negative images of Africa, I wouldn't be on this web-site now would I?
Re: Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen by fr3do(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2014
khia:

Why would anyone feel good about seeing starving babies?
To be honest with you it is depressing, I can't watch them.
If I paid attention to negative images of Africa, I wouldn't be on this web-site now would I?

k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Ogbeni Aregbesola Greeted Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; Respect Or Worship? / Breaking News:suspected Fulani Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman, Rape Others... / 300,000 APC Members Burn Brooms In Katsina, Join PDP (Video + Sai Mun Bata Wuta)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.