Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land (5313 Views)

CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by obamartins(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
Why do these Jonathanians keep saying Jonathan built the Benin-Ore high way? Same lies they told that he built Onitsha-Owerri expressway before they were busted.
Time to bust your arsses one more time!!
i thought you were intelligent, i never knew u are not. What was the state of the road before GEJ fixed it? Who said GEJ built it? As usual, APC goons are good at getting things twisted, quoting statements out of context and propaganda. These won't help u. There is no amount of laundering u will do, Buhari is coupist and too rigid to be the president of Nigeria. Nigerians have seen through your propaganda. I will rather stick to a government i can criticize and go to bed with my two eyes close, i rather stick to a government that has revived rail transport destroyed by some northern elite to encourage their trailer business, i rather stick to a government that will not infringe on my freedom of expression, i rather stick to a government that will not gag the press and the new media. Berem pls say after me and slowly too, because i know u have comprehension problem "GEJ till 2019".

16 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by MudRaker: 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
good boy! you have saved your a$$ from being busted.
Now ferk off my mentions!!

Illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by omenka(m): 3:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
rozayx5:

would rather impact lives than spend my life polishing the coupists cheesy
Surprise me. Make sense for once.
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by rozayx5(m): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:
Surprise me. Make sense for once.

sense like asking for buhari refinery as head of state?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
obamartins:
[s] i thought you were intelligent, i never knew u are not. What was the state of the road before GEJ fixed it? Who said GEJ built it? As usual, APC goons are good at getting things twisted, quoting statements out of context and propaganda. These won't help u. There is no amount of laundering u will do, Buhari is coupist and too rigid to be the president of Nigeria. Nigerians have seen through your propaganda. I will rather stick to a government i can criticize and go to bed with my two eyes close, i rather stick to a government that has revived rail transport destroyed by some northern elite to encourage their trailer business, i rather stick to a government that will not infringe on my freedom of expression, i rather stick to a government that will not gag the press and the new media. Berem pls say after me and slowly too, because i know u have comprehension problem "GEJ till 2019". [/s]
because I do not scream "GEJ till 2019" makes me unintelligent? You must be very stewpid!! What is your yardstick for measuring intelligence? Fool! Keep your eyes on benin-ore expressway as Jonathan's achievement while the entire federal roads in the southeast where you come from is an eyesore!

3 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by emiye(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
ba7man:
Obj left $45 Billion in the federation account and $22 Billion in the excess crude account.

Does this Nation and all these mediocre projects look it??

You guys get r@ped up the @ss and you celebrate.
Dont also forget about Sure-P, which was used in justifying the 65-97/litre subsidy removal.

Sure P funding via subsidy removal, series of Chinese loans, and excess crude account, and the change is barely noticeable
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by MudRaker: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
because I do not scream "GEJ till 2019" makes me unintelligent?

Berem, you are not in any way an intelligent being.

You can pass off for a literate person but that does not mean in any way that you are intelligent.

Your posts are usually one or two or at most three lines and all usually end up blaming and insulting the President for your inability to eke out a descent living for yourself.

You are no way intelligent. If you think you are then you are an arrogant fool.

7 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by MudRaker: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
emiye:

Dont also forget about Sure-P, which was used in justifying the 65-97/litre subsidy removal.

Sure P funding via subsidy removal, series of Chinese loans, and excess crude account, and the change is barely noticeable

The funds go to your state governors as well.

Go and demand your share from them.
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by obamartins(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
because I do not scream "GEJ till 2019" makes me unintelligent? You must be very stewpid!! What is your yardstick for measuring intelligence? Fool! Keep your eyes on benin-ore expressway as Jonathan's achievement while the entire federal roads in the southeast where you come from is an eyesore!
Hahahahahahahahaha i must have hit you below the belt. GEJ till i understand what Buhari says. But come to think of it Berem, be honest with me, do u understand Buhari when he speaks? "I will pharform" "i will fight kworuphfcion" GEJ till Berem get sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by emiye(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
MudRaker:

The funds go to your state governors as well.

Go and demand your share from them.

This is FG in scrutiny that collects over 52% of the whole revenue and share the rest.
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
I have got to admit, these are some darn fine roads, the natural aesthetics of its surrounding further accentuates it beauty.

5 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
obamartins:
Hahahahahahahahaha i must have hit you below the belt. GEJ till i understand what Buhari says. But come to think of it Berem, be honest with me, do u understand Buhari when he speaks? "I will pharform" "i will fight kworuphfcion" GEJ till Berem get sense.
typical of a certified dunce!
Yes I understand Buhari perfectly except you have an ear infection that's why you don't understand his English.
Fools! They have resorted to insults after they have been flawed. Even Ochejoseph who opened the thread has quietly and shamefully left his thread.

Ndi ara!!

*unfollows thread*
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by MudRaker: 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
emiye:

This is FG in scrutiny that collects over 52% of the whole revenue and share the rest.

52% THAT COMES LARGELY FROM OIL REVENUE TO WHICH MY STATE GETS A PALTRY 13%

Are you now fighting for resource control?

I thought the oil is meant to be squandered in the name of one Nigeria?

Yeye dey smell wella

2 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by obamartins(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
typical of a certified dunce!
Yes I understand Buhari perfectly except you have an ear infection that's why you don't understand his English.
Fools! They have resorted to insults after they have been flawed. Even Ochejoseph who opened the thread has quietly and shamefully left his thread.

Ndi ara!!

*unfollows thread*
Why are u so pained and bitter? You lots will cry after GEJ win the election and as usual send ur almajiris on a killing spree. Just tell urself the truth, GEJ will be ur president till 2019. Not one old, frail, analogue era Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by MudRaker: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
obamartins:
Why are u so pained and bitter? You lots will cry after GEJ win the election and as usual send ur almajiris on a killing spree. Just tell urself the truth, GEJ will be ur president till 2019. Not one old, frail, analogue era Buhari.

ignore that market woman...

Can you honestly see yourself after closing from work settling down over a beer and discussing politics with her likes?

She is here to eke a living. Do not respond to the hired help!

4 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by obamartins(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
MudRaker:

ignore that market woman...

Can you honestly see yourself after closing from work settling down over a beer and discussing politics with her likes?

She is here to eke a living. Do not respond to the hired help!
Their propaganda is crumbling and GEJ campaign machinery is gradually picking momentum and they are pained. I can't even sit down and discuss politics with someone like Berem, she is too shallow and parochial when it comes to political discuss.

10 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by MudRaker: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
obamartins:
Their propaganda is crumbling and GEJ campaign machinery is gradually picking momentum and they are pained. I can't even sit down and discuss politics with someone like Berem, she is too shallow and parochial when it comes to political discuss.

Go through her posts. They lack any sense of objectivity rather they portray the rants of an illiterate market woman

4 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by iconize(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
MudRaker:

Your posts are usually one or two or at most three lines and all usually end up blaming and insulting the President for your inability to eke out a descent living for yourself.

Lmao!

I've been trying to make her understand how dumb she's but . . . undecided

8 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Imagine the three male idiotts above me gossiping about the intelligence of a woman. I too much walahi!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by obamartins(m): 4:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
MudRaker:

Go through her posts. They lack any sense of objectivity rather they portray the rants of an illiterate market woman
and a coward for that matter. If you start engaging her on issues, she will abuse you and run away from the trend bcus she lacks what it takes to engage in an intellectual argument without name calling.

5 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by MudRaker: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
Imagine the three male idiotts above me gossiping about the intelligence of a woman. I too much walahi!!!
grin grin grin

will you make yourself scarce you useless woman

3 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by jerome4u(m): 4:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
Gej tenure has come under attack by all quaters, imagine Gej tenure with out this boko haram problem, he has try, let's applaud the good things he had done.

4 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Amanwulu1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
ba7man:
Did GEJ have to empty the Nation's accounts to build those roads?? undecided

When you compare the Billions of dollars spent to the work done, you'll realize Nigeria's been r@ped.

Meanwhile, the South west roads are still death traps and will remain so till the slow reconstruction is completed.....definitely years to come.
ok! So he achieved something but overspent to achieve it? I see ur team members abandoning u bc u're gradually developing brain.

1 Like

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
ba7man:
look at the amount OBJ left behind and look at what's left in it now.

Do these roads and refurbished rails (meanwhile OBJ started majority of them) justify the billions of Dollars spent??

Go to other countries and see what they achieve with less, you guys are here celebrating mediocrity.

It is so pathetic that a president will spend eight years starting projects and people like you see nothing bad about it.

1 Like

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Amanwulu1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
ba7man:
Obj left $45 Billion in the federation account and $22 Billion in the excess crude account.

oga mind u u're not discussing wit ur like. Whr is ur source of $22b?

1 Like

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by obamartins(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
grin grin grin
I thought you left the trend? So you are still interested in the trend, yet you claimed to unfollow it. You see how unreliable you APC goons are? Say one thing and do something else. Yet you are selling a product to me. How can i trust the product you are selling when you are so unreliable. APC = Lies. Berem like i said before, say this slowly after me "GEJ till Berem stops lying"

9 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by benson81(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
ba7man:
look at the amount OBJ left behind and look at what's left in it now.

Do these roads and refurbished rails (meanwhile OBJ started majority of them) justify the billions of Dollars spent??

Go to other countries and see what they achieve with less, you guys are here celebrating mediocrity.
According to u Obj started many of them and cud nt finish in 8yrs yet u want GEJ to work wonders in one term.
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Thatdave(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
the last line sort himself out is very funny
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by HzRF(m): 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
grin grin grin
@MudRaker: obamartins
I Neva knw that peeps knw that her fast-leaching brain have completely leached
She tot she gat brain u knw she's their spokeswoman on NL
That make her flex her muscle in this thread thinking that her prowess in gullibility would pave way for her in this thread
Her co-horts didn't surface even those that did stylishly comment and leave
Some are so stupid by default

6 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by mazzi: 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
atlwireles:
Change the tribe of Goodluck Jonathan and 90% of his adversaries will be slaying cows for him daily. This is Nigeria, we all know the game.

GEJ till 2019.
lcompletely wot i wanted to type...na wa 4 u o.op no mind them,soon buhari and atiku will start to comfess.
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by agabaI23(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
ba7man:

And after he left, oil was sold for $30 per barrel. Have you forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by onegig(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
berem:
Why do these Jonathanians keep saying Jonathan built the Benin-Ore high way? Same lies they told that he built Onitsha-Owerri expressway before they were busted.
Time to bust your arsses one more time!!

Let us even imagine he built it. I guess they want us to believe he used his personal money to build it or he doesn't recieve a salary for the job he does.

More like expecting an employer to be praising a gateman to high heavens for opening and closing the gate which he is paid for to do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blame Southwest APC States For Naira Fall / Biafra Casts Long Shadow Over Nigeria, Nearly 50 Years On - Yahoo / Kemi Adeosun Gets New Appointment Amid NYSC Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.