Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land (5425 Views)

CNN Refers To Nigeria As A North African Country / Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / BBC Refers To Kenyan Minister As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by anonimi: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
dunkem21:
Don't blame him. It looks like foreign roads. Kudos to Ebele.

We can never go back to those days of pothole ridden roads.

Never!

You mean like all those FEEDER roads in Lagos state for which Fashola and his LGA chairmen are responsible for but they have abandoned only for Fashola to be shouting Jona this, Jona that like a yaba left patient shocked

Indeed Never Again!!!

5 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by agabaI23(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
ba7man:
Obj left $45 Billion in the federation account and $22 Billion in the excess crude account.

Does this Nation and all these mediocre projects look it??

You guys get r@ped up the @ss and you celebrate.
you forgot that oil sold @ $30 per barrel within the period under review

2 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by ba7man(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
To all those that quoted me. You all know OBJ cleared all of Nigeria's debt and left the said amount in the Federation account and excess crude account.

Do your research and you'll find out GEJ is the main culprit in emptying those accounts and those projects is what we get in return.

He's not wasteful, he's a plunderer and you're the minions that celebrate the crumbs he scatters in the wind for you all.
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by anonimi: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
ba7man:
Obj left $45 Billion in the federation account and $22 Billion in the excess crude account.

Does this Nation and all these mediocre projects look it??

You guys get r@ped up the @ss and you celebrate.

Why are you talking as if you are IGNORANT about how our three tiers of government works to share money. You cannot be that clueless not to realise any decrease is based on what is shared with the 36 states and 774 LGAs. The states have been forcing this more democratic federal administration to just share rather than save.

2 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by MudRaker: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
ba7man:
To all those that quoted me. You all know OBJ cleared all of Nigeria's debt and left the said amount in the Federation account and excess crude account.

Do your research and you'll find out GEJ is the main culprit in emptying those accounts and those projects is what we get in return.

He's not wasteful, he's a plunderer and you're the minions that celebrate the crumbs he scatters in the wind for you all.

And who negotiated the debt reschelduling and payment with our debtors?

Ngozi Okonja Iwela.

The same woman you Janjawiids keep insulting by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by MudRaker: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
anonimi:

Why are you talking as if you are IGNORANT about how our three tiers of government works to share money. You cannot be that clueless not to realise any decrease is based on what is shared with the 36 states and 774 LGAs. The states have been forcing this more democratic federal administration to just share rather than save.

They don't know that their respective governors refer to state allocations as our money.

They are not aware that the 36 state governors are at the vanguard pushing for total removal of subsidy so that they can have more funds to embezzle.

They are not aware that the same governors refuse to conduct council polls, force their sole appointed caretaker chairmanship and then corner whatever federal allocations to the respective LGAs into their pockets.

They are also unaware that most of their state governors refuse to adopt the current minimum wage into their state's civil salary structure.

The state governors are very corrupt ad wicked to their own people when compared to the FG.

When they fail to meet expectations or run out of funds they will then begin to deflect attention to the center.

If I had my way there won't be any states or governors only the FG and the LGAs whereby the LGA chairman will double as part time federal legislators and council executives. The national assembly will convene periodically say every 3mths or when the leadership calls for a meeting or the Presidency requests their legislative function.

There will be no immunity but that between the President and his deputy.

There will be only one election for all elective posts every 4 years and the party with the largest National spread at the polls will automatically produce the president.

This will ensure that we get rid of sectional parties and get nationally oriented politicians who will go out and seek the vote in every corner. The choice of LGA chairman ,National legislators and presidency will be decided in one vote.

Nigeria as corrupt as we are can not afford to give 38 men immunity and impunity.

This is like the reverse case of the story of Sodom and Gomorah where Abraham tried to intercede for just men within the walls of that city.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by ba7man(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2014
anonimi:

Don't forget that FG gets over half of whatever is shared. The remaining 36 states share what's left.
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by anonimi: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2014
ba7man:
Don't forget that FG gets over half of whatever is shared. The remaining 36 states share what's left.

You are missing my point i.e. the states have been putting pressure and ganging up against the MORE prudent federal administration to simply share the national cake aka Niger Delta oil revenue =>

The Accountant-General of the Federation, Mr. Jonah Otunla, said the technical meeting of the Federal Accounts Allocation Committee that held earlier had suggested the sharing of the $2.7bn, which ought to have been transferred to the ECA that was established to provide a buffer for the country in the face of fluctuations in international crude oil prices.

Not satisfied with the revenue, which accrued to the Federation Account for the month of September, the Commissioners of Finance from the 36 states withdrew from the meeting and engaged in consultations for a few minutes before returning to the general FAAC meeting.

Upon their return to the meeting, they rejected the amount available for sharing and demanded for additional augmentation from the ECA.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-states-share-2-7bn-from-excess-crude-account/

This has been the pattern for the past few years since oil prices, production and revenue started declining.
Not much publicity is given to these pressures by the loafing 36 states who do NOTHING with all their allocation except shout Jona this Jona that!
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Izunwa(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2014
ochejoseph:
‎ 

A confused member of the APC Online media team was abandoned by his colleagues over the weekend 

This followed a blunder he committed online as he crept into the Time line of the SA to the President on New media to earn his daily pay criticising everything Jonathan and PDP.

The opportunity for him to disgrace his team came barely few minutes before midday when the SA posted several pictures of roads constructed by the Jonathan Administration, (Benin -Ore, Okene Benin Bypass, Lokoja Abuja, Kano - Maiduguri, multi Lane Abuja Intercity lines, Lagos Ibadan etc) confused by the standard of Work the paid hireling thundered

" where and where are the roads .I can only see Foreign roads  on ur script"( see pics below)

As soon as he posted the tweet, his comrades deserted him leaving him to sort out himself !!!!
Hahahahahahahaaaa!!! Chai!!! I don laff sotey tears full my eyes oo. Don't blame the clown abeg. Lookin at the pics, I myself tot it was foreign until I recognised the Benin road.
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by ShakaZullu(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
omenka:
Useless propaganda. An online commentator has become "APC member". Mr Op, did he say he's a member of APC?? How low can PDP in lying just to promote a failed administrator like Jonathan. When a PRESIDENTIAL SPOKESMAN and a CARD CARYING MEMBER of PDP was caught lying to the world on thesame twitter, posting pictures of projects executed by the Kano state governor as Jonathan's, did you Ochejoseph type this rubbish??

Abati we know, who is Olawale??

Yeye dey smell.

Omenka the resident clown you no dey disappoint.

But

Remember
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Splashme: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=25pt]GEJ until Buhari stops lying[/size]
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
MudRaker:

ignore that market woman...

Can you honestly see yourself after closing from work settling down over a beer and discussing politics with her likes?

She is here to eke a living. Do not respond to the hired help!

berem?

hahaha dat one dem don bust am since na na obioma she be before but now na curtains she dey sow..

she is so unintelligent u better ignore..
she is better known as resident APC cursative organism ( she curse anything dat walk)
watch her descend on me....

1 Like

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by ba7man(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2014
anonimi:

You are missing my point i.e. the states have been putting pressure and ganging up against the MORE prudent federal administration to simply share the national cake aka Niger Delta oil revenue =>

This has been the pattern for the past few years since oil prices, production and revenue started declining.
Not much publicity is given to these pressures by the loafing 36 states who do NOTHING with all their allocation except shout Jona this Jona that!
G.E.J shouldn't allow the Governors steam roll him into breaking open the bank for them.........Wait, he already has and he's to shoulder the blame now.

This characteristic of G.E.J is why people say he's weak.
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by anonimi: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
ba7man:
G.E.J shouldn't allow the Governors steam roll him into breaking open the bank for them.........Wait, he already has and he's to shoulder the blame now.

This characteristic of G.E.J is why people say he's weak.

It is NOT steam rolling. It is building our democracy through diligent separation of powers for the INSTITUTIONS.
We do not need strong men messiahs except we take ourselves to be cows that need to be flogged to do the most basic of things rather than equally endowed homo sapiens as the whites.
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:
Very lame. Some of you guys just come in here to like and share comments. You've never contributed anything of substance to any debate. Too damn basic upstairs.
Guy u re a payan man o... all i know GEJ till 2019.....

1 Like

Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by bamosagie(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:
Mr man stop speculating. It is thesame useless twaddle you guys spew around here. Anyone who queries the presidency is "an APC member", and anyone who criticzes the army is a "boko haram sympathiser". Simply say he's an APC "supporter" and roll over. Your lie is appalling.

I guess to you and your likes, I'm an APC member as well.

Hmm, sorry o! but when did you stop being an APC member?
Re: Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2014
onegig:

Let us even imagine he built it. I guess they want us to believe he used his personal money to build it or he doesn't recieve a salary for the job he does.

More like expecting an employer to be praising a gateman to high heavens for opening and closing the gate which he is paid for to do.
But your national anthem at your APC coven of hell has been that he has done nothing, now evidence of his giants strides have been provided you have suddenly composed a new anthem is it his money. Nobody has claimed it is his money but shouldn't we be praising him for putting our money to good use when past admins failed to.
I remember spending a night in the thick forest along the Benin-Lagos road in 2006 because of the poor state of that road. Fast forward 2014 and a journey to Owerri from Lagos barely takes 7 hours. Tell me why I shouldn't praise the man who made that possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Fg Warns International Community / Gov Obiano Got Cold Reception In A Major Market In Anambra. Picture/video / Fulani Herdsmen Are Seriously Looking For Troubles(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.