Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why Always Romance Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Always Romance Section? (933 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Always Romance Section? by Kazrem(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
I have gone through many females profile on this forum and found one thing excessively common. Their most active section is Romance. Infact, there is one who has 11 topics in romance section out of her 12 topics (that remaining one is in family section). Is that a new trend of finding Mr Right or or what? Or is it to show that you are romantic? Can someone just help?
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by pasqal09: 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
I like this observation

1 Like

Re: Why Always Romance Section? by smsshola(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
cos they ar more emotional than men...Above all to female d time is thicking while most guys feel they av d whole time.Oga u too wetin carry u to romance.
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by olexjay(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just passing by
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Kazrem(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
smsshola:
cos they ar more emotional than men...Above all to female d time is thicking while most guys feel they av d whole time.Oga u too wetin carry u to romance.
grin
smsshola:
I sey make I follow trend ni. No be only them sabi use the section.
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by temitemi1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Who do u expect to see @ d section if nt ladies
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by LillyAnne(f): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
grin grin grin

Nice observation
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by naijaboiy: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
This is the only place they can come and display their attitude and guys will tolerate them.

Guys in the politics and religious section don't have time for such bullshit.

So you can't find them there,,except a handful who are insightful enough to post in those sections.

#NoOffence smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
They are lookin for maga
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
you definitely find them here bcoz
their eq(emotional quotiance) is
way higher than that of we guys...
my observation though cool
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Girls are emotional,and romance section is in tandem with their emotional nature.
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
You have a problem with that?

Its jes like asking why gurls watch soap operas n telle novelas..
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kazrem:
I have gone through many females profile on this forum and found one thing excessively common. Their most active section is Romance. Infact, there is one who has 11 topics in romance section out of her 12 topics (that remaining one is in family section). Is that a new trend of finding Mr Right or or what? Or is it to show that you are romantic? Can someone just help?
mean say dem romantic
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Drdaps(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
Op you must be a stalker for you to be checking thier profile one after the other.
Anyway i think i'm addicted to this romance section also. Op is also looking for mrs right.
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by MubbyCollins(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Girls are more jobless than guys I guess

1 Like

Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Tymax(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
naijaboiy:
This is the only place they can come and display their attitude and guys will tolerate them.

Guys in the politics and religious section don't have time for such bullshit.

So you can't find them there,,except a handful who are insightful enough to post in those sections.

#NoOffence smiley
Waiter, please sama him 2 steaming bowls of asun and one sweating bottle of whatever he wants. cool

That's how we roll. cool

BTW OP, nice observation.
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by naijaboiy: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tymax:

Waiter, please sama him 2 steaming bowls of asun and one sweating bottle of whatever he wants. cool

That's how we roll. cool

BTW OP, nice observation.
Omo orijin no go bad o cheesy
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Kazrem(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Drdaps:
Op you must be a stalker for you to be checking thier profile one after the other.
Anyway i think i'm addicted to this romance section also. Op is also looking for mrs right.
Lolz, who doesn't? I no won carry egun e le gun (another man's food).
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Dannylux: 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
They wanna be romantic?
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Kazrem(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Surprisingly enough, only one female or there about has commented on this topic so far. I don catch them, dem no fit talk.
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kazrem:

Babes are not smiling, bro. They are all searching hunting 4 husbands
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by ggrin(f): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bravolipsrsealed
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Clinton594(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Why not, haven't you noticed that the number of ladies who are addicted to Philippine films is on the increase.
That's what God created them for.

ROMANCE
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Clinton594(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2014
They are secrete hunters
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2014
emm, based on my personal observation, there are four sections that "breathe" properly here
i.e Politics, Romance, Family and Celebrities.

Politics section, they tend to be very aggressive there and well articulated, I have to give that to them. Naturally I am not politically inclined and I don't think the average lady is politically inclined either.

Truckpusher, Cfcfan and ayukdaboss, these are peeps from politics section I follow and read their post just to keep abreast with that section, but e no dey work. So, I just enjoy reading their post and I keep reading it.
Family section: that's the next stage of Clash of Titans.
Celebrity section: This is NL Ig, what would someone be doing there regularly?

That leaves us with Romance Section., this section comes with allotta love and friendliness, who doesn't like to feel @home?
I just wish we could discuss more, sensible romantic topics. Romancelanders ain't dull, I am not dull (lemme speak for myself).
Romance section is one section where the "light" can't turn off, be it sensible or jonsing thread, something must be going on there/here.
It is only normal to find ladies where they feel @home....and are surrounded by Mr-Nice Guys.

*I can also count the number of guys in Romance section that diversify to other sections. (are they looking for wife?)

#NoOffenceToo

2 Likes

Re: Why Always Romance Section? by joseph1832(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2014
I believe romance is the only section they vividly have a say that makes sense because in romance section, nobody bothers to ask for the source of your post base on the fact that you're posting base on observation (not empirical) and experience.
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by jahbiz: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Zedric:

Babes are not smiling, bro. They are all searching hunting 4 husbands
The reason y you ladies should find a place to include your fone number in your profile. What the essence of PM when majority of you can't remember ur password let alone of checking the mail but fone numbers can do the magic. Some of you are jus too beautiful to be single and we really wan to help you.
smsshola:
Re: Why Always Romance Section? by Oahray: 9:12am On Dec 22, 2014
It's not awkward that a guy spends so much time peeping into girls' profiles, but it's awkward that most girls spend so much time on romance section. Smh... Were you thinking of physics while doing that?

Couldn't you have spent that time making meaningful contributions to meaningful threads on sections you deem meaningful?

Una hypocrisy ehn...

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Most People Are Afraid Of Love / Ladies!!do You Still Believe In The Will Of God Or God's Will? / A Woman Needs More Than A Nice Body 2 Keep A Man, Cites Amber Rose & Black Chyna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.