Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? (3530 Views)

ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari / Governors Are Importing Illegal Arms With Private-Jets / Are Acn Governors Over Hyped? Are They Different From The Usual Naija Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by ShakaZullu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
koboko69:

super dunce..no time for kids

Otu nne i kid

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by omenka(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
koboko69:

coming from a certified PDP war lord.... undecided
Me sef dey wonder oo!! shockedshocked
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by PhockPhockMan: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
ShakaZullu:

Otu nne i kid

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by PhockPhockMan: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
................ ANNOUNCEMENT...................

There is a lost but found ID CARD, whoever knows the owner should contact the announcer.

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by Dannyset(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Seun:
@PhockPhockMan: Nobody said that Buhari is a saint. Even if some crazy warriors say it, no right thinking Nigerian believes them. However, the belief is that he is still more honest than his counterpart in your camp and your clumsy argument does nothing to convince us that this isn't so.

Seun saying the truth right from the days of John the Baptist. But dis has still not proven his neutrality. He's still Anti-GMB

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by Descartes: 10:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
deanoffaculty:
"Did Buhari said this?".................GRAMMATICAL ASSASINATION! Well, you are still better than PEJ. Clap for yourself.......

deanoffaculty:
hmmmmmm........advance photoshop!!!!
shocked shocked

And you have the effrontery to mock someone angry

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by Williamso(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's unfortunate that Some misguided people like you think Buhari can fight corruption with extremely corrupt personalities like Tinubu, Atiku and Amaechi around him, can he prosecute them?

Yes he can. But whether he actually will do so is anyone's guess (I personally don't think he will).

But then, while GEJ might be a decent man on a personal level, his approach towards corruption is overtly abysmal. The least he could have done to gain anti-corruption credibility would have been to suspend the erring ministers (petroleum and aviation), even though temporarily pending thorough investigation.

I will not insult my president, but while he may not be directly corrupt (or even to a minimal degree), he's one of the most indirectly corrupt presidents we've had.

P.S.: He may not persecute them (blame democracy for that), but he may plug loopholes in the system. One method is proactive, and another reactive. Go figure...
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by PhockPhockMan: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dannyset:

Seun saying the truth right from the days of John the Baptist. But dis has still not proven his neutrality. He's still Anti-GMB
Hmmmm.
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by BobNeli(m): 12:47am On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
That statement was made by Odumakin, Buhari former Spokesman who was relieved of that function in 2011. As a matter of fact, the CPC distanced Muhammadu Buhari from the statement in the July 17, 2013 release
“As a Party, we are not
unaware of the mischief embedded in the
reporting that was meant to achieve very politically
capricious purposes. We do not know whose
interests the reporters and the Newspaper are
serving. But let it be stated that, much as the said
story was embarrassing to our amiable National
leader, General Muhammadu Buhari, we wish to
disabuse the minds of our friends, teeming
supporters and merger partners that this hogwash
was a cynical display of unprofessional
journalism.”
The party for the umpteenth time said it wanted to
clarify that the views expressed in the story are
entirely Mr. Odumakin’s and not that of Buhari.
“Our National leader, General Muhammadu
Buhari, respected for nobility and enviable
character traits, is far removed from the grotesque
characterization of frivolity by the reporters of the
Nigerian Pilot Newspapers” Fashakin said.
The party, therefore, advised the affected
newspaper to be guided by enviable journalistic
practice in future endeavours.
www.informationng.com/2013/07/odumakins-views-on-tinubu-acn-govs-not-buharis-says-cpc.html
What's the need for all these journalistic jargons u coined up? Stop using languages that ur target audience might finally get lost with than decoding ur information. Well, thank God u acknowledged that Odumakin who made that statement was the rightful spokes person of ur upright general. And thanks the more for throwing more light on why we can not trust APC and her mischief propagander against our dear nation. If the said statement was made in 2011 whilst ACN was an opposition to CPC, only for the disclaimer to come 2yrs later, when the opposing bulldogs now decided to joing forces and see if they can defeat the Lion. What other evidence do we need to conclude that our observations for threachery is no longer a hypothesis but a law?

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by BobNeli(m): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Well that's politics, then he was seeing Apc from an ignorant perspective, but now, he knows that's the only party that can save us from a clueless president that has no shoes # change , vote buhari#
It would have been better put this way. "By then, his primary school education only still blighted his reasoning that he could not foresee that his destiny lies in the hands of his repremanded." but now, waking up so late, and as dumb and clueless as he is, is still scampering for excuses to exonurate himself. The deed has been done. U people had better drop ur deceits. They dnt fool anyone. Moreover, Jonathan had no shoes when he was yet a primary pupil. But ur economically sound general could still not build a single house without borowing, at 72yrs of age. Hehehehe! I doubt his capability my freind.
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by BobNeli(m): 1:07am On Dec 22, 2014
deanoffaculty:
"Did Buhari said this?".................GRAMMATICAL ASSASINATION! Well, you are still better than PEJ. Clap for yourself.......
Forget the english. Get the message. It may have been a typographical error. No body is above one at some points. After all, english is even a borrowed language, not ours. The opinion is what matters, not the borowed language.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by PhockPhockMan: 3:16am On Dec 22, 2014
BobNeli:
Forget the english. Get the message. It may have been a typographical error. No body is above one at some points. After all, english is even a borrowed language, not ours. The opinion is what matters, not the borowed language.
Don't mind that maga.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by BobNeli(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

You quoted one of the damage control measures carried out by them, you know at a stage, they stopped Buhari from making statements on behalf of the party.
My brother, that is the calibre of man they want at the helm of affairs. Everybody knows that Buhari has outrightly nothing to offer. The thieves behind him are only strategising avenues of manipulations, so as to dry our economy completely. Buhari wount even comprehend what will be hapening under his nose. During his military juanta. It was Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon who championed all their dasterdly acts. He was only being carried along. Just like when Gowon signed a peace deal in Aburi in Ghana without understanding the underlining statement of the agreement he signed.
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Contrary to propagandas being paddled around by some enemies of Nigeria that Buhari is incorruptible, honest bla bla bla bla, he's a green snake in green grass. If truly he's not corrupt, Why yoke himself with confirmed corrupt people. While in CPC, he described ACN, led by Tinubu as corrupt. Yet, in his desperation to form Alliance that will enable him gain power, he went ahead and eat his vomit by going back to the same ACN, under the chairmanship of BISI AKANDE who Buhari himself jailed for stealing during his military regime. It's very easy to say something, to do it is entirely different matter.

Question ; Can Buhari be trusted?

Answer ; HELL NO.
www.google.com
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:48am On Dec 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

You quoted one of the damage control measures carried out by them, you know at a stage, they stopped Buhari from making statements on behalf of the party.
Buhari formed CPC, who stopped him from making statement on behalf of the party.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2014
tomakint:
Buhari is a confused human being! The best way to finish him off is; 'just give him the mic' for he must surely misyearn.....
"America will know", "where is Gwoza sef?" I guess Buhari made those blunders? No worry, na Christaine Amanpour of CNN wey go anchor the Presidential Debate.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by PhockPhockMan: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

www.google.com
Abeg comot for road.
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by rozayx5(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
That statement was made by Odumakin, Buhari former Spokesman who was relieved of that function in 2011. As a matter of fact, the CPC distanced Muhammadu Buhari from the statement in the July 17, 2013 release
“As a Party, we are not
unaware of the mischief embedded in the
reporting that was meant to achieve very politically
capricious purposes. We do not know whose
interests the reporters and the Newspaper are
serving. But let it be stated that, much as the said
story was embarrassing to our amiable National
leader, General Muhammadu Buhari, we wish to
disabuse the minds of our friends, teeming
supporters and merger partners that this hogwash
was a cynical display of unprofessional
journalism.”
The party for the umpteenth time said it wanted to
clarify that the views expressed in the story are
entirely Mr. Odumakin’s and not that of Buhari.
“Our National leader, General Muhammadu
Buhari, respected for nobility and enviable
character traits, is far removed from the grotesque
characterization of frivolity by the reporters of the
Nigerian Pilot Newspapers” Fashakin said.
The party, therefore, advised the affected
newspaper to be guided by enviable journalistic
practice in future endeavours.
www.informationng.com/2013/07/odumakins-views-on-tinubu-acn-govs-not-buharis-says-cpc.html

so they debunked it 2 years later when they were trying to form APC, chai , barcanista just shot himself in the foot
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by PhockPhockMan: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2014
rozayx5:

so they debunked it 2 years later when they were trying to form APC, chai , barcanista just shot himself in the foot
Don't mind him, liar. The fact remains that Buhari is a huge mistake Nigeria can not afford to make.
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by PhockPhockMan: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

"America will know", "where is Gwoza sef?" I guess Buhari made those blunders? No worry, na Christaine Amanpour of CNN wey go anchor the Presidential Debate.
So in your malaria dream, you believe that an academic failure like Buhari can pick a sand in a debate with a PhD holder.

SORRY FOR YOU.
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
So in your malaria dream, you believe that an academic failure like Buhari can pick a sand in a debate with a PhD holder.

SORRY FOR YOU.
In Prof. Akin Oyebode's voice, "Jonathan is a disgrace to PhD holders."

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2014
rozayx5:

obviously you didn't read the link. Odumakin made the statement july 16 2013, it was refuted by cpc the next day

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Don't mind him, liar. The fact remains that Buhari is a huge mistake Nigeria can not afford to make.
Phockery why didn't you open the link? You ehn, may the crumbs of TAN not make you go senile. Join the Progressives

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by PhockPhockMan: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
Phockery why didn't you open the link? You ehn, may the crumbs of TAN not make you go senile. Join the Progressives
I'm not a paid agent like you, it's a voluntary service for sake of my children children unborn.
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
I'm not a paid agent like you, it's a voluntary service for sake of my children children unborn.
paid agent? Haba bros, are you the one that hired me? Please, I am paid by my self conviction and conscience. I am a patriotic Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by jamace(m): 12:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Buhari has swallowed his words because he wants to be ''FRECIDEN'' grin grin ''FAWA IS BERY SWEET, WALLAHI'' grin grin
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by MayorofLagos(m): 3:32am On Dec 23, 2014
@topic,

Yes, Buharid did say that....but have you seen what ACN said about CPC?

bunch of freaks!! grin. Catching cold over Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Seun:
@PhockPhockMan: Nobody said that Buhari is a saint. Even if some crazy warriors say it, no right thinking Nigerian believes them. However, the belief is that he is still more honest than his counterpart in your camp and your clumsy argument does nothing to convince us that this isn't so.
But same can also be said about GEJ. GEJ is neither a saint nor is he perfect but some of us believe GEJ is more honest than most average Nigerian politicians. For instance, Instead of building 12 new private universities using his cronies, he built 12 new public universities. It is only a honest person that can invite the likes of Okonjo Iweala and Akinwumi Adesina to work with him and still keep them till date. They say like will always attract like.

As much as some people would claim otherwise, GEJ is also fighting corruption using systems and technology that are corruption proof. In virtually all the federal govt ministries, agencies and department, the menace of ghost workers is being eradicated with Biometrics capturing. I was involved in one recently and they capture all your ten finger prints and this has saved the federal govt over #100 billion previously lost to ghost workers.

Likewise, Fertilizer scam has ended with e-wallet system.

Likewise, corruption (at least public sector corruption) in PHCN ended with privatization. The power distribution companies are run like any other private companies such as banks.

And you will agree with that these are very effective ways of fighting corruption in a country where corruption has been endemic for decades. Prevention they say is better than cure. This is in addition to whatever the law enforcement agencies are able to do. I believe if we continue on this systematic approach, in addition to rewarding good behaviour, over time corruption will reduce drastically in Nigeria.

The Buhari approach didn't work in the early 80s, otherwise we wouldn't still be talking about corruption today. And if it didn't work in a military rule, then it is even more useless in a democracy.

GEJ has his imperfections, especially in the area of public relations, but I still prefer him to the other political vultures trying to force him out of power using instrumentality of terror.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by diepreyefrank: 9:00am On Dec 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Contrary to propagandas being paddled around by some enemies of Nigeria that Buhari is incorruptible, honest bla bla bla bla, he's a green snake in green grass. If truly he's not corrupt, Why yoke himself with confirmed corrupt people. While in CPC, he described ACN, led by Tinubu as corrupt. Yet, in his desperation to form Alliance that will enable him gain power, he went ahead and eat his vomit by going back to the same ACN, under the chairmanship of BISI AKANDE who Buhari himself jailed for stealing during his military regime. It's very easy to say something, to do it is entirely different matter.

Question ; Can Buhari be trusted?

Answer ; HELL NO.
No no
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by PhockPhockMan: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Sincere9gerian:

But same can also be said about GEJ. GEJ is neither a saint nor is he perfect but some of us believe GEJ is more honest than most average Nigerian politicians. For instance, Instead of building 12 new private universities using his cronies, he built 12 new public universities. It is only a honest person that can invite the likes of Okonjo Iweala and Akinwumi Adesina to work with him and still keep them till date. They say like will always attract like.

As much as some people would claim otherwise, GEJ is also fighting corruption using systems and technology that are corruption proof. In virtually all the federal govt ministries, agencies and department, the menace of ghost workers is being eradicated with Biometrics capturing. I was involved in one recently and they capture all your ten finger prints and this has saved the federal govt over #100 billion previously lost to ghost workers.

Likewise, Fertilizer scam has ended with e-wallet system.

Likewise, corruption (at least public sector corruption) in PHCN ended with privatization. The power distribution companies are run like any other private companies such as banks.

And you will agree with that these are very effective ways of fighting corruption in a country where corruption has been endemic for decades. Prevention they say is better than cure. This is in addition to whatever the law enforcement agencies are able to do. I believe if we continue on this systematic approach, in addition to rewarding good behaviour, over time corruption will reduce drastically in Nigeria.

The Buhari approach didn't work in the early 80s, otherwise we wouldn't still be talking about corruption today. And if it didn't work in a military rule, then it is even more useless in a democracy.

GEJ has his imperfections, especially in the area of public relations, but I still prefer him to the other political vultures trying to force him out of power using instrumentality of terror.
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by nationwide1(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
omenka:
"Did Buhari said this?". Once an illiterate.... smiley
Agreed he committed a grammatical blunder. Now answer his question. Did Buhari say it?
Re: Did Buhari Say That ACN Governors Are Corrupt? by PhockPhockMan: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
nationwide1:
Agreed he committed a grammatical blunder. Now answer his question. Did Buhari say it?
Don't mind Omenka, he enjoys chasing shadows.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Coordinator Passes Away / Biafra Protest Today , The Bloody And Bone Side - Very Graphic Photos / 17 Years Old Girl Contemplates Suicide In Abuja Hotel From Sugar Daddy (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.