Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nairaland Most Hillarious Guy OKIJAJUJU And His Pal,abujafoods,where Are They?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Most Hillarious Guy OKIJAJUJU And His Pal,abujafoods,where Are They?? (504 Views)

Hillarious Picture Of Gen Buhari And His VP Discussing / Hillarious Picture Of Gov Chibuike Amechi / Where Is Okijajuju And Abujafoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Most Hillarious Guy OKIJAJUJU And His Pal,abujafoods,where Are They?? by Studentsvoice: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
my fellow nairalander...the first day i stumbled over Nairaland,the comic comments and contribution of a nairalander best known with this Moniker OKIJAJUJU was so Hilarious that i had to register as a nairalander to continue following his hillarious comments.Suddenly both him and Abuja Foods have Disappeared from nairaland,not as if the barely come online,they dont come online again and av missed their hilarious contributions...plz has anyone seeing or heard from them??.....they are my besties on nairaland though
NB...moderators please,help to move this thread to the right section and PlZ,just Like APGA motto......BE UR BROTHER KEEPER

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Ndukwe Oka’s Gabbage Against T.A Orji Is Fictitious / Buhari Is Coming / Response To Jonathanian Attacks:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.