Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Do Blood Covenants Really Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Blood Covenants Really Work? (3467 Views)

Blood Covenants, Are They Real Or Scam? / Can Long Distance Relationships Really Work Out? / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
I am in a fix right now... I deflowered this 23year old lady a few weeks ago, who I met last month on this site... For some days now, she has been seriously working on me to enter a blood covenant with her to always be with her until we both agree to discharge each other.
I do like her, but I have a girlfriend who I would kill for... It's too bad my nairaland padi got caught up so fast. She has a longstanding boyfriend who has a very very popular moniker on this site, who has supported her all these years in her maintenance of virtue... The dude even shared one of my comments yesterday... I feel so sick.
Anyway, the summary of the whole story, is that she wants us to 'formalize' our covenant by tasting each other's blood because, in her opinion, I have claimed her most coveted virtue, undecided

The scary part is that she attends one of these white garment churches..mI really don't want someone laminating my destiny and hanging it on a tree.

Please I need advice from experienced peeps...

Do blood oaths really work?

How do I get her off my back? She is very smart, so I don't think any amount of my slickness is going to help me.

If I get out of this jam, I promise not to send PMs to any lady on this site anymore...
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
for ur mind now, u be smart guy, no wori. wait for the consequences, you get babe and you still waka go burst another babe 'carburetor' .
if it's true, u are in for a long tin cos ur stuck in the middle

it's either u go ahead with the oath

OR

her prophet for their white garment church go make u run mad. so face d muzic.

thunder fire u if u quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Emmyginger(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
hmmm! let sleeping dogs lie
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by iceberylin(m): 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Will rather remain a Virgin than Nyash anything White Garment church member embarassed
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Adonbelieveit. tongue
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Try and tell us your finding it is as simple as ABCD
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by ronald4lif(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Sounds too good to be true but whichever way blood oaths don't work
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2014
You dnt have to enter into a covenant because deflowering her alone is a covenant.
Just prove ur love to her in various way.

1 Like

Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
White garment shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked,,, I fear those peeps like crazy. Passed by one today and saw a calabash with fire in it placed in front of the church, wonder what that's for.

#my opinion, your destiny is already hanging on a tree, just formalise it by tasting the blood. grin
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
kristina1:
You dnt have to enter into a covenant because deflowering her alone is a covenant.
prove love ke

I don't love her... We were supposed to be just friends.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Enegod(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:
I am in a fix right now... I deflowered this 23year old lady a few weeks ago, who I met last month on this site... For some days now, she has been seriously working on me to enter a blood covenant with her to always be with her until we both agree to discharge each other.
I do like her, but I have a girlfriend who I would kill for... It's too bad my nairaland padi got caught up so fast. She has a longstanding boyfriend who has a very very popular moniker on this site, who has supported her all these years in her maintenance of virtue... The dude even shared one of my comments yesterday... I feel so sick.
Anyway, the summary of the whole story, is that she wants us to 'formalize' our covenant by tasting each other's blood because, in her opinion, I have claimed her most coveted virtue, undecided

The scary part is that she attends one of these white garment churches..mI really don't want someone laminating my destiny and hanging it on a tree.

Please I need advice from experienced peeps...

Do blood oaths really work?

How do I get her off my back? She is very smart, so I don't think any amount of my slickness is going to help me.

If I get out of this jam, I promise not to send PMs to any lady on this site anymore...

Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=Enegod post=29088174][/quote] do I look like Andyblaze to you?... I am in real trouble

The reason I am seeking help with this moniker is that she knows my other two monikers... This is my major one tho
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by major466(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Don't do it. It's deadly.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by chibwike(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Na wa oh....
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Enegod(m): 9:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:
do I look like Andyblaze to you?... I am in real trouble

The reason I am seeking help with this moniker is that she knows my other two monikers... This is my major one tho
So, u bleeped a white garment church member... I heard they are good in bed. Tell me more abt it undecided
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by major466(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
kristina1:
Exactly my thoughts. This is serious.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
Na wa oh....
I just checked your profile and found out that you are following her.... It's all good sha
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
if you sit back and think deeply enough about it you'd know it works because blood in itself carries your spiritual essence else why would a lifeless body have no blood? hence having a blood covenant is spirit agreeing with spirit.........
Mr Sharp guy you went to bleep a virgin knowing you have your own girlfriend and you wouldn't be serious with her shey?
Oun ti omo nah bari ni ko fi e she
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by chibwike(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:
I just checked your profile and found out that you are following her.... It's all good sha
Lol...this just got interesting......who could that be na...please give me a clue
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...this just got interesting......who could that be na...please give me a clue
That's against the nairaland rules.... This my 'king' moniker could get banned till kingdom come...
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by chibwike(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:

That's against the nairaland rules.... This my 'king' moniker could get banned till kingdom come...
Ok....can you send me a pm
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:
if you sit back and think deeply enough about it you'd know it works because blood in itself carries your spiritual essence else why would a lifeless body have no blood? hence having a blood covenant is spirit agreeing with spirit.........
Mr Sharp guy you went to bleep a virgin knowing you have your own girlfriend and you wouldn't be serious with her shey?
Oun ti omo nah bari ni ko fi e she

I have never bleeped my friends... We were really very good platonic friends... I just guess the devil did extra time that day.... We were watching 'Love don't cost a Thing'. Next thing I know,we just jumped on each other... First time I ever experienced that level of lust....
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by gracile(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:
prove love ke

I don't love her... We were supposed to be just friends.
just friends ke

Not to her anyway, bruv she's telling you to finish what you've started o
My advice: run as fast your legs can carry you to a pastor for serious prayers
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:

I have never bleeped my friends... We were really very good platonic friends... I just guess the devil did extra time that time.... We were watching 'Love don't cost a Thing'. Next thing I know,we just jumped on each other... First time I ever experienced that level of lust....

heya now I pity you whatever you do,do not I repeat do not have a blood covenant with her .....IT IS BINDING
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
Ok....can you send me a pm

Letting u know you are following her is bad enough... Pinpointing her is damaging her rep, even if I pinpoint her to only you.... Who knows how far her prophetess's vision can go... I am seriously scared bro
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by passionate88: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
I don't know o... I am avoiding a girl because of this same issue... She did this so called "blood convenant" with a guy... Now I no want talk to her, smile, shake or hug her, etc... Now na avoiding things.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
bisous:

heya now I pity you whatever you do,do not I repeat do not have a blood covenant with her .....IT IS BINDING
thanks for the advice... Muchos Gracias
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by chibwike(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:

Letting u know you are following her is bad enough... Pinpointing her is damaging her rep, even if I pinpoint her to only you.... Who knows how far her prophetess's vision can go... I am seriously scared bro
Lol...fear don dey catch me cef...please oh...i dnt want to knw her again....lemme not go and involve myself in the stuff

but wait, are you following her too?
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by Pradit: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Dude..flee with your 2 legs touching your head.forget 21st century this stuffs are fucking real.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...fear don dey catch me cef...please oh...i dnt want to knw her again....lemme not go and involve myself in the stuff

but wait, are you following her too?
with my other moniker, yes. With this moniker, no.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by thiefnubu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Pradit:
Dude..flee with your 2 legs touching your head.forget 21st century this stuffs are fucking real.
flee to where exactly?.... Juju has worldwide jurisdiction... I am just looking for a way to settle things amicably.
Re: Do Blood Covenants Really Work? by chibwike(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tinubu:
with my other moniker, yes. With this moniker, no.
Ok..cool...and what is the name of ur other monicker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu / Spank That A$$ / [STORY] The President's Daughter And I (episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.