Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. (1251 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Best Break-up Letters Ever! / Best Break Up/ Cheating/regret/ Bad Relationship Songs. Top 50 My Favourites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. by donaro4u: 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
You start up the chat by telling her these things:
1. I still consider u a friend
2. I need u 2 have enof time for the person u r currently dating(or who u'll soon go into a relationship with). Cos I won't be happy if am in a relationship with a lady and sm1 is distracting her.
3. I need more time for myself now more than ever.
4. I don't need a relationship wit any lady now, until am ready financially and mentally to settle down. Cos I don't want to risk anytin anymore.
5. A lot has happened in one week dat has made me re-examine myself, and I feel we are better apart.
Re: Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. by chimerase2: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
undecided
Re: Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. by buchisom1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
Ok we don hear
Re: Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. by Sanchez01: 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
donaro4u:
You start up the chat by telling her these things:
1. I still consider u a friend
What happened? Why the sudden reconsideration of friendship?

2. I need u 2 have enof time for the person u r currently dating(or who u'll soon go into a relationship with). Cos I won't be happy if am in a relationship with a lady and sm1 is distracting her.
Rubbish! You distracted her before now you're sending her back because? undecided

3. I need more time for myself now more than ever.
Good. I'll wait around till you discover yourself. What happens then? undecided

4. I don't need a relationship wit any lady now, until am ready financially and mentally to settle down. Cos I don't want to risk anytin anymore.
And you realized this all of a sudden because I'm no longer relevant[/color]

5. A lot has happened in one week dat has made me re-examine myself, and I feel we are better apart.
[color=#000099]And you think those lines are mature? Sorry, they're not.

1 Like

Re: Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. by iceberylin(m): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2014
Boring Lines undecided
Re: Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. by mhyra(f): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Now i know. . Make any guy use am for me first undecided
Re: Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. by Skillfullulu(m): 12:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Break up star.
Re: Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 22, 2014
Mature? Pfft.
Re: Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. by Tymax(m): 1:28am On Dec 22, 2014
Frankly, there is no diplomatic way (for a guy) to initiate a breakup. Ladies foil such attempts. If they dump you, they do it harsh and hard. If you dump them they'll cling until you have to be stern. Bro, your points are good but a woman will render them useless with her manipulative tendencies.

If you wanna break up, think deeply and consider the bridge you are about to burn. If you think it's the right thing, do it efficiently just like you have outlined, but expect to be labelled "Monster". Stick to your decision and resist all attendant manipulative "stunts".
Re: Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic. by jubriano93(m): 1:29am On Dec 22, 2014
just be man enuf and tell her u are no more in love wt her and u won't wanna be cheating on her/fooling her/taking advantage of her. take responsibility for ur actions, that's maturity!

(1) (Reply)

Please, Is Marriage A Contract? / Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend / That Awkward Moment When You Have Not Propose To Bae Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.