Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend (1246 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2015
If there is anything Lee Hee from China needs right now, it is to win back her big-headed ex-boyfriend cheesy

If there is anything to be done to get him back, 15 year old Lee Hee is ready. Recently, she underwent extensive plastic surgery just to win back ex-boyfriend. People who saw her said she is too beautiful to look at. They describe her as a snake spirit (one of the most popular folk legends in China). See how she looks now

Click link to read more, watch video and see other photos
https://www.mazech.com/plastic_surgery

Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by elantraceey(f): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
She looks like a cartoon to me.
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2015
She looks like Barbie. Where one go touch now. Everywhere na plastic grin angry
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by rawtouch: 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2015
The surgery hasn't done much in my own view of the face but maybe other parts have been improved, I will need to touch first to confirm
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by Galacious1: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
She tried. All for love
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
rawtouch:
The surgery hasn't done much in my own view of the face but maybe other parts have been improved, I will need to touch first to confirm

Tempted to touch! sad

Shhhh.....

It is written, 'thou shall not touch!'
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by wenson(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
Nwaa baby
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by Truckpusher(m): 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
grin grin smh
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by Sandydayz(f): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Na wa o.... undecided
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by Crocz(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
I think she look hot in the 2nd pic...the 3rd scared the hell out of me cry
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Who wants to see her big-headed boyfriend?

Click to see - www.mazech.com cheesy
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by blackteddy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2015
Galacious1:
She tried. All for love
love kini? 15yrs old pikin
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by johnlegend01: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
correct!
Re: Still Thinking About This Girl Who Did Plastic Surgery To Win Back Ex- Boyfriend by zealot4me(f): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
smh

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Moment! See What Happened To A Boy Searching For Girlfriend In Holland. / Breakups And Revenge / Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.