Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan (18654 Views)

Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by PerfumeRepublik: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2014
Monday morning eWar! Watching in 3D
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Agimor(m): 6:42am On Dec 22, 2014
GMB!!!
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by boman2014: 6:42am On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by personal59: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2014
Ooo God
Why are my people perishing I don't think is lack of knowledge but they are perishing with d presence of sentiments

How on earth can Oil and gas prove the donation of 5biillion (5 000 000 000) ahhhh nd d presi collect am where eina get am for there is yoruba aadage that says "Eri oju ole eo mu omo yin o gba agbafo on kaso wale eroju ole eo mu ( u see the face of a thief u no arrest am ur child his not a dry cleaner but always com om with clothes u see d face of a thief u no arrest am) and to the power sector how manage ah ah 500million (500 000 000) eh mogbe sincerely Nigeria as gotten to a point of just siddon dey look.
And wen I see ppls comment I do wept for this nation is just too bad

The low intelligence found in the majority
is overwhelming.
And those with intelligence are arrantly
weak.

"sentiments makes common sense scarce
and makes stupidity common".

God will only help those who are willing to
change .

I don't think Nigerians need God help I don't think so.

3 Likes

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Vancouverplus: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2014
N I G E R I A angry
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by nationwide1(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2014
The cluelessness of these people are unrivaled. Do they mean Jonathan should not finance his campaign while the keeps on borrowing and Amaechi keeps on doling dollars out for APC campaign?
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by DesChyko: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2014
When these people speak, I pay them no heed.
They are biting the fingers that fed them.
Comparing our power usage per person to the Gabonese, what is the population of Gabon?
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Hayorstimmy: 6:43am On Dec 22, 2014
Either u lyk it or nt, Nigeria is a confused country...come 2015

1 Like

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Okaka27(m): 6:44am On Dec 22, 2014
GMB!! GMB!! GMB!!! GMB!!! GMB!!! GMB!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by lionduke(m): 6:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Adyrin:
F ........for FOWL Spirit!
Is that W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅ts disturbing you?
Back off
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Someone should tel Buhari that the electricity sector has been privatized. He is always making silly statements like saying he will stabilize the price of crude oil. #Illiterate

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Agimor(m): 6:48am On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:
APC: What manner of change?

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing

* Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP,

* Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,

* Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,

* Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP,

* Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP,

* Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP,

* Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP,

* Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,

* Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP,

* El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,

* Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP,

* Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP,

And to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?
Go find something reasonable n valuable to intend of flooding the own thread with this ya post.

1 Like

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by arsetalks(m): 6:48am On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing

And to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.

What most of you do not understand is the fact that APC can't stop this people from joining their party but the difference lies in whether they will allow them to continue to milk the people dry.

People do not vote for the antecedents of the criminals who left PDP but the antecedents oof APC governors as can be seen in Lagos, Ogun, Edo and Osun.

1 Like

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Tekzyflex(m): 6:49am On Dec 22, 2014
matsala:

Kai! Amaechi has finished my beloved state. Amaechi is still owing Rivers state teachers about 6 months salary arrears and pensioners five months. What pains me most is that most people outside rivers state don't know how wicked and tyrannical Amaechi his.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by arsetalks(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2014
DesChyko:
When these people speak, I pay them no heed.
They are biting the fingers that fed them.
Comparing our power usage per person to the Gabonese, what is the population of Gabon?
Gabon may have a small population but how come we have just 4k MW? Yes, if Gabon is generating say 10k MW, we will need circ 30k MW but why will a lowly country as Gabon generating more than us?

The argument is not whether what we generate is enough for the big population but why do smaller countries ( countries who are smaller than us in every aspect) generating way more than us?

2 Likes

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Edusouls(m): 6:58am On Dec 22, 2014
no money to subsidize petrol,no money to pay health workers on strike,but 21 billion was easily raised for the relection of a failure,chai nigerians please open your eyes..
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Okaka27:
abeg getaway....
Weak analysis
How is that weak analysis elaborate

3 Likes

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by IcebergKaura(m): 6:59am On Dec 22, 2014
manutdadex:
wtf is dis man smoking? Wat are u guys sayin,are dis stupid or its sentiment(e beta b o), wen dey say oil and gas donated so so amount, they meant their party members in dat axis..so only pdp is responsible for d grwth of dis country?wat abt u guys? One tin is clear apc is nt a party dat anyone shud associate wit..its a party of confusion! Wat av they done to help dis country, but they cause trouble, they want power at all cost...my pridiction for 2015, Apc wil b so concern abt presidential election and they wil ignore their largest bank Lagos state and they wil loose both! One thing is sure am nt votin Apc
That moment when the masses are fed up with p.d.p and you still want to vote for them.. Am not saying I want A.p.c in power but rather I want some one who can make a difference.
If change was to come from p.d.p, they would have change the country long ago bunch of dubious mofo's.
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by DesChyko: 7:00am On Dec 22, 2014
arsetalks:
Gabon may have a small population but how come we have just 4k MW? Yes, if Gabon is generating say 10k MW, we will need circ 30k MW but why will a lowly country as Gabon generating more than us?

The argument is not whether what we generate is enough for the big population but why do smaller countries ( countries who are smaller than us in every aspect) generating way more than us?

Divide how much Gabon is generating by their population.
Compare it with ours. That is the mathematics. Our population is over eight times that of Gabon.
I'm speaking out because the 'power' in my place (both rural and urban' has improved considerably.
It is wrong for me to bite the fingers that are feeding me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by stopdat: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2014
‘if
voted into power within the next
four years, the issue of power will
become a thing of the past. Four
years is enough for anyone in power
to make significant improvement
and if I can’t improve on power
within this period it then means I
cannot do anything even if I am
there for another four years.” ---GEJ
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Mathematical(f): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:

DIDN'T YOU SEE HOW DUMP YOU SOUNDED..

APC ISN'T THE CHANGE..

THE RIGHT PERSON WHO CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IS, REGARDLESS OF ANY PARTY WHOEVER PINCH TENT WITH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by oluwamichael93(m): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2014
D man is right, APC must not donate d@ kind of money and EFCC will nt arrest all of dem d nxt day. I knw surely d@ all dis corrupt #TRANSFORMATION will 1day rot in jail
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:

AND THAT'S A SCHOOL OF THOUGHT.
THANKS FOR REFRESHING THE JANJAWEEDIANS MEMORY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Laredojohn(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2014
holatin:
Gbam !

Make Buhari leave am jare
You can only seen help from compassionate people.

the only thing on GOODLUCK mind is REELECTION.
even if we die for darkness, sick without hospital to visit, die due to insurgent.
So pls my fellow Nigeria vote GOODLUCK so we can continue suffering d same way we Ve been for the past six years.

Buhari LA president
Mind you hope u know Buhari also said it in the last election that was the last time he would contest, so if you are to look at that both aspirant are liers, so let's face the fact. Both ways.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by mazzi: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2014
Okaka27:
abeg getaway....
Weak analysis
close urmouth if u can't counter wot the guy wrote there...he said the plain truth,but a blind bat like u will never admit it cos u ave been beclouded by sentiment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Esanboi(m): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2014
We need change,that change must come whether they like it or not.....

1 Like

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Laredojohn(m): 7:12am On Dec 22, 2014
If they claim PDP should spend the donations on Power, why can't the sponsors of APC too spend theirs on other things beneficial to their state rather than sponsoring a candidate, let's be objective, the same problem awaits them all, it's a Nigerian problem, not a PDP or president Jonathan, issue. We need a overall re orientation of our minds, believes, value system, in the Country. God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Coolguy89(m): 7:15am On Dec 22, 2014
Abeg jonathan out

1 Like

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Hypocrites! Can 21 billion solve Nigeria's power problems?

1 Like

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by mazzi: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Buhari is a hypocrite!why didn't he use his 27m he wasted in purchasing form to help many poor children roaming around in katsina state?has he for one day caution amaechi on the manner he has been wasting rivers state money in the funding buharis campaign.ndi ara!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by arsetalks(m): 7:22am On Dec 22, 2014
DesChyko:

Divide how much Gabon is generating by their population.
Compare it with ours. That is the mathematics. Our population is over eight times that of Gabon.
I'm speaking out because the 'power' in my place (both rural and urban' has improved considerably.
It is wrong for me to bite the fingers that are feeding me.
I am a blogger, I depend on electricity for as much as 18 hours in a day. That I get by spending 468k per year on fuel.

And as for Gabon, you don't get it do you? Okay, for explanation sake ( as I don't have the figures in Gabon) let's use SA as a case study.

SA has a population of 50m people, and they generate 40k MW. That's x10 more than we generate. If as you will agree with me, we have more resources than SA, why do we not generate more power than them? The discussion is not whether the 40k MW is enough for our 160m population, the discussion is why a smaller country generates more than we do.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gulak Declares Himself PDP Chairman - Punch News / Salihu Lukman And His Grandstanding Over Buhari’s Successor - Suleiman Musa / Fani Kayode: Peter Obi Will Get 2% Votes In North, Lose 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.