Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan (18632 Views)

Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) / You Have 7 Days To Bring Out Buhari’s Certificate – Group Tells Defence Minister / These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by APRIDE(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
austinvsb1:
One could easily deduce buhari's willingness to right the wrongs in the country from his carraige, talks and of course, history. I really do pray that the elections goes freely and fairly nxt year.. This right here is the president i want.

You don't know shit about Buhari's history. Trust me.
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by ekolina(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
the fall in oil price has no effect on company's income, it only affect govt
Raphtop:
Sometimes i wondered if this nation will ever come out of this mess we are in.
How can one explain the oil sector donating #5b in the face of dwindling oil price?
May God bless this country with good leaders
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by infinitty(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
na jealousy and bad belle go kill apc. see how people are throwing in their support s for the good governance of Jonathan. no wonder it's said one good turn deserves another.
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by alllffy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:
APC: What manner of change?

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing

* Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP,

* Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,

* Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,

* Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP,

They re all ordinary members no major post accord to them, don't you know that to defeat your enemy you need insider that will serve as traitor. ?. Use your head bro

* Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP,

* Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP,

* Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP,

* Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,

* Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP,

* El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,

* Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP,

* Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP,

And to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

2 Likes

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by gbodimowo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Guidette:
PLEASE SHARE: The 5 Biggest lies President Goodluck Jonathan has told Nigerians.
https://www.nairaland.com/2053010/5-biggest-lies-president-goodluck

1. "..If I'm voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement, and if I can't improve on power within this period, it then means I CANNOT DO ANYTHING EVEN IF I AM THERE FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS" - Goodluck Jonathan, Vanguard newspaper, 2011
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12339017

3. “The excesses of Boko Haram must stop. That is the decision of this present government now. It must stop, whatever it will cost the government, it must stop. The military intervention in the affected states is going on well. There is no human rights abuse and there is no collateral damage with regards to security of individuals. I am optimistic that with the level of success already being recorded, the emergency rule in the affected states may not last up to the six months stipulated by the Constitution,” Goodluck Jonathan, 2013
http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-must-be-defeated-at-all-costs-jonathan/

4. "I believe that the kidnap of these girls will be the beginning of the end of terror in Nigeria. We will surely bring their daughters back." President Goodluck Jonathan on Chibok girls May 2014
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27328003

5. “Over 70 percent of what are called corruption, even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies is not corruption, but common stealing. Corruption is perception, not reality,” the President said during his 7th Presidential Media Chat
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/160156-corruption-charges-ministers-politically-motivated-says-jonathan.html#sthash.aGWFtVXb.dpbs

The above is all we need to campaign against him
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Billygee2u: 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
APC Supporters, you are all bunch of confused people .
the biggest hypocrites in the universe

1 Like

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by kenock: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
And let me educate you too, mr educator, isn't it when power is generated which is on the private owners that d govt will transmit.
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by randsboy: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing

And to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.

Boko haram and sharia law is the change grin

2 Likes

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
it's just a gesture to gej for looking d other way why dey where looting throughout his tenure and even further defended dem dat isn't corruption
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Raphtop:
Sometimes i wondered if this nation will ever come out of this mess we are in.
How can one explain the oil sector donating #5b in the face of dwindling oil price?
May God bless this country with good leaders
They donated $5b from the missing $20b oil subsidy money
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Leo81(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Okaka27:
abeg getaway....
Weak analysis
Truth is bitter Guy his analysis is absolutely correct APC and PDP whats the different Abeg make i go shitt Jare.....
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Jollymich(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
they will be surprise of what will happen to them in river state
Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by illydeco(m): 5:47am On Dec 23, 2014
[b][/b]
eleojo23:
It is easier said than done. If it was APC that got that amount of donation would they invest it in the power sector? It is always easy in theory.

By the way, the problem with the power sector is more than lack of funds. It's not just about pumping in funds.
That has been the mistake of the past administrations.
One should not expect the power project to be successful when we've got people who benefit from the dysfunction. The generator importers and fuel dealers surely have a hand in the sabotage of the efforts put into fixing the power situation.

eleojo23:
It is easier said than done. If it was APC that got that amount of donation would they invest it in the power sector? It is always easy in theory.

By the way, the problem with the power sector is more than lack of funds. It's not just about pumping in funds.
One should not expect the power project to be successful when we've got people who benefit from the dysfunction. The generator importers and fuel dealers surely have a hand in the sabotage of the efforts put into fixing the power situation.

eleojo23:

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by Ehisod(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Oga please things are so bad now I need a job. Can I come and join you to work for GEJ? We really need him to come so that we can get our lost jobs back, good roads even bettered and our stellar power supply made even better. I hope the pay you offer will be above N18,000. Thanks. grin

calebo101:

Re: Spend N21.27bn Donation On Electricity, Buhari Group Tells Jonathan by shaqhead: 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
eleojo23:

I beg to differ with you on the issue u raised concernin d power sector...in my opinion it takes simple political will to make it happen. Question is how did the government break d monopoly of middle men in fertilizer distribution? Why cant it b replicated in d power sector? Am not one to easily buy d fibs from the governments skewed minds. If this folks want to make it happen-they can! Remembr wen MTN n co told us we couldnt have Per Sec Billing because of our prevailin power situation n a whole lot of Nigerians helped dem propagate that balderdash-den came GLO n d rest is nw history! Has d power situation improved? Probably gotten worse..but u still make calls on Per sec basis!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Receives Over 10,000 Marriage Proposal In Less Than 18 Hours(Photo) / Dogara Deducts Lawmaker's Salaries - Jibrin / Buratai Commissions Tactical Operation Base Of Army In His Town Biu,Borno(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.