Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? (1688 Views)

Opinion: Ladies Of Nowadays Should Be Pregnant Before Marriage? / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Photo: Ladies&guys, Would You Hire This Type Of Lady As Your House Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by ipasco: 6:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Good Morning my people, Hope y'all slept well? Wishing y'all a jolly good day ahead.

This morning we gonna discuss a very serious topic bordering on r/ships:

Ladies! If u live by yourself in ur own apartment, would you give ur BF spare keys to ur apartment ?

Guys !Wd u give ur GF the spare key to ur apartement? Why or why not? Let's discuss ?

【Please click LIKE button 】
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Tallesty1(m): 7:04am On Dec 22, 2014
NO

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by ipasco: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2014
Why not?
Tallesty1:
NO
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by temitemi1(m): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2014
My girl got pass code to all my accts, so spare key is nothing
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by TrishaP(f): 7:16am On Dec 22, 2014
If there's need for that
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Dec 22, 2014
ipasco:
Why not?
Because no be me and her get room.

Women don ever steal from you?
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by iceberylin(m): 7:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1:

That guy dh learn work grin
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Hazardd(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2014
Maybe I will give.. .
it all depends on the level of trust
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Tallesty1(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

That guy dh learn work grin
Hahahahahah

He never jam one of these girls wey dey carry BBB (big black bags)
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by iceberylin(m): 7:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hahahahahah

He never jam one of these girls wey dey carry BBB (big black bags)
BBB grin

Be like them don do you
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by jcflex(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2014
yes.
for a serious relationship heading for marriage.

No
for frnd zoning or casual relationship.
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by woky: 7:36am On Dec 22, 2014
Hazardd:
Maybe I will give.. .
it all depends on the level of trust
Lol! Some gals na thief ni?? grin
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by woky: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2014
jcflex:
yes.
for a serious relationship heading for marriage.
So by giving ur spare key to her would help add strength to the Relationship??
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by justmag(m): 7:54am On Dec 22, 2014
Only people who have experienced real love will say YES and the insecure people or people trying to avoid drama with their girl will say NO. sometimes it's better to own your own space and enjoy privacy but also a girl needs to feel closer to you and feel she is your world and not a side piece. I feel after sometime, there is nothing wrong with giving her your house keys but if you still ggetting to know this girl then DONT DO IT! You may come home and find outyou have been robbed or see aanother dude creeping in your bed!
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Omexonomy: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2014
@ op the kwestion you should have ask is how many of them can afford renting a room talkless given out spare key to their gurl friend or boy friend.
If you know you can rent a room click like.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by chimerase2: 8:00am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1 e be like ur ex stole everitin in ua room with BBB grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Omexonomy: 8:06am On Dec 22, 2014
If you know you cannot rent a room rather you are squatting with a friend like some guys in my house who are up to 20 in number living in one small room and each of them going about lieing to ladies and gurls that they are the one who rent the room and some even going futher to tell bigger lies that they are the owner of the of my building. Diariss . . . . . .
Click like and share my post.
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Omexonomy: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2014
chimerase2:
their was one that stole cassette bathroom slippers stainless plate fried fish and turkey and hid them inside her BBB.
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Tallesty1(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

BBB grin

Be like them don do you
You still dey ask?

chimerase2:
I 4 no complain if 2 na my ex.
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by chimerase2: 8:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Tallesty1:
You still dey ask?

I 4 no complain if 2 na my ex.
hmmm nna nka di kwa wosky undecided
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by jubriano93(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2014
why give her d key? what'll she be doing wt it? I don't understand....
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by jcflex(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2014
woky:
So by giving ur spare key to her would help add strength to the Relationship??

if you dnt trust and beliefs in her, then why are u in a serious relationship. you shld be able to share what you have with her, if as at nw I mean serious relationship, you cnt share what you have with her, what is the assurance that you will be able to share it with her, eventually if you get married to her

and for ur question, maybe, insome instance it might, in a situation the babe does not trust the guy
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by ipasco: 4:27am On Dec 23, 2014
undecidedBt she is supose to be ur babe. Now
Tallesty1:

Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by ipasco: 4:29am On Dec 23, 2014
No, not yet
Tallesty1:

Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Classicalmusic: 4:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Yes i will.
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Yes I would.

Its a trust thing for me.

If I don't trust you, I can't give you that much access into my life.

If I am not comfortable granting that kinda access, then I can't have a relationship with such a lady.
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by ipleddge: 5:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Yea I will surely give her,I do a girl...only people with cockroaches in the cupboard won't do that
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Jamean(f): 5:18am On Dec 23, 2014
undecided No. I won't give you, and won't collect yours either. undecided
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by pawn89(m): 6:01am On Dec 23, 2014
well, in my opinion; if you've got nothing to hide then you've got nothing to fear
so yea, I don't mind giving her a spare
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by pawn89(m): 6:03am On Dec 23, 2014
Jamean:
undecided No. I won't give you, and won't collect yours either. undecided

This is Mean!
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by Tallesty1(m): 6:24am On Dec 23, 2014
ipasco:
undecidedBt she is supose to be ur babe. Now
That was b4 b4.

They are now our babes............
Re: Opinion: Ladies/guys Would You Give Your Spare Keys? by farano(f): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
NO
This kind person go even give atm password sef tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

"More Than Nine Lives" (the Chronicles Of Kelvin) / He Needs Your Help / Playing Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.