Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements (44470 Views)

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by bassette(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
smartcount003:

My guy you call farming poo? I wonder the kind of youths we have these days. You have just shown to all that you are one of those who want to live big without working hard. So pathetic! Let me tell you something, the way forward for this country is agriculture and industrialisation. No more spoon feeding of any group of people, we all must put efforts to move this country forward.
many thanks...cant say more.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by subbieD(f): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
How come all dis fins re not really obvious... it is well o
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by tola9ja: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
BUHARI THE GAP YOU USE TO WIN MY HUSBAND IS TOO MUCH DIARISGOD HOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Well he tried in my state,enugu state,one thing is having a good president ,another thing is good state government, from south east to south south,the fresh air is too much,akwa ibom, enugu, anambra ,most of the project is true,I will advise others to make enquiry, most the of project is actually true

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
"Establishment of Nigerian Army dog Centre at Ipaja lagos."

are you kidding me?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by dapotemi: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
@OP
You should add "facebook" too,because i remember Labaran maku saying that Gej brought facebook to nigeria.So please add facebook to the list of achievement..And anytime you notice say Seun don enter toilet,quickly add Nairaland too.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Ghost01(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yeeeeeeeeparipa!!! Did I just see Omuo-Ifaki road (Ekiti State) on the list? These people can lie oooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by delors(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

Its hard for u and ur likes to comprehend an achievement when u see one
Pls shut up and get lost ,this thread is meant for people with objective minds
I thought u only wanted to post his achievements here and let people have their say. Whatsup with you attacking anyone who challenges the credibility of the so-called bogus achievements. It's not in your place to defend or criticize here, you have done your part, let others have their view otherwise you are nothing short of a mercenary employed to canvas fir thus week-minded president of ours.
55% of the so-called achievements are actually project he initiated, most never saw the light of the day in terms of 'accomplishment' if you knew what the word actually meant.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by deeptechcool(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
With whoever compiled that of Ogun state, it shall not be well. For heaven's sake, where the hell is Otta - Owode road? i only know of dilapitated Ota- Idiroko international road. Which of the Sagamu roads was rehabilitated? The last time I plied Papalanto-Sagamu road, I rued the day. What glaring lies are these in the face of utmost ineptitude? PDP is Lies, Liars are PDP.

Procter and Gamble Agbara a federal government project? It is finished!
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by docadams: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
@atilwires or whatever you are called: which new transmission station in Agbor are you talking about?
Do you know where Agbor is? Let me remind you that the era where the govt used the media to hoodwink people has long gone.
The OP has inadvertently done irreparable harm to GEJ going by the contradictory responses in this thread.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by erico2k2(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:
Rubbish.

Repainting airports is now an accomplishment?

Failure rebranding itself.
So the only fault you found was the Airport ahah clap for yourself, who built the last Airports B4 GEJ?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by paulo007: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

Its hard for u and ur likes to comprehend an achievement when u see one
Pls shut up and get lost ,this thread is meant for people with objective minds
Currently in Benue. Aliade- otukpo road is terrible.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by tayoxx(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
bosun11:

where dem come carry the news comot from nah ??
I no no o
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by idsamoo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Am sure 60 percent will b lies,if I cant check all n detect the lies,I could see this'*Installation of 1000 Close Circuit Television (CCTV) camera
s to boost security of lives and property'. LIE!!
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op abi u day mad ni, almajiri school in kwara, where in kwara. U won't even see a single almajiri in kwara
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by docadams: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chigold101:
did Lagos state government ever refuted the claim of Labaran Maku on the loan facility?
If they did just show me the newspaper where they claimed they never collected money from the federal government...

You need some enlightment. The FG is constitutionally required to act as a garrrantor for any external loan being accessed by any state govt. The state pays back according to agreed terms. It is not federal money. The FG does not contribute a dime.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by EndtimeBlessing: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
This was what was done in over 5 years of very good oil price?
So if we vote Jonathan again, we should just multiply this type of achievement by 2, then discount it because of falling oil price?
So where will this leave us in 2019?
We'll tell the next generation of Nigerians that while other leaders were initiating and executing reforms including inspiring their citizens to greater height, our own uninspiring president was busy claiming electric transformer installation as achievement?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by jthingz: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
IGNORANCE all the WAY. Most people commenting
And Critizing HERE don't even know what happens
In the STreet next to Them. What a SHame
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by busayochic: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:
More....

lies! Lies!! And all lies!!!! I live close to cele and I will tell u for a fact that I do almost 4 hrs of traffic going to work everyday. oshodi-isolo-apapa express way that these jokers claim GEJ rehabilitated is a death trap. The part of the express between cele and ilasa is filled with pot holes and gullies. The road whole oshodi-isolo-apapa express road is sooo bad! It is every drivers nightmare. All I see is mega watts mega watts on paper... baba light nor dey my house!!!!! I travelled to d uk a few weeks back and almost passed out at the so called rehabilitated airport. The ACs were not working. No tissue in the toilets and when a lady came out to request for tissue, the cleaner requested to be "settled". Look at all d projects listed in lagos state. Not one people oriented project. The basic things to help the common man on the streets to survive which u Shld start with (power supply, good roads etc) u have ignored. Instead u u go dey open maritime dept. and school for training dogs. U done train human beings finish??
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by docadams: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
chi4ik:
yes I believe GEJ because I'm a unijos student & once you enter unijos permanent site, you will see CBN projects ongoing. fellow Nigerians, don't blame GEJ in everything because your state governors are contributing to the problems of this country. many of them in North are busy embezzling public fund. poverty & under development is too much in the north. God bless GEJ & NIGERIA.

Are these not the same CBN projects initiated by SLS for which he was accused of extra budgetary spending, nepotism, unequal distribution of CBN assisted projects and corruption? Now they have metamorphosed to GEJ accomplishment.

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ is the best President Nigeria has ever produced. Whether APC e touts like it or not, GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ode: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
This writer is a fool. I live and work in apapa ,come and see road under rehabilitation and the on rehabilitated.Fashola rehabilitated orile . A mediocre will definitely call this an achievement. A clueless Jonathan with confused and mediocre followers.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Tbagwell1(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmm, Nigerians so they tell you they built this and that and u all believe it, the federal sect in Nassarawa d govt is try show as it achievement was awarded and construction work commenced during d late president regime and yet to be completed I can get d pictures if need be. , Lafia-Makurdi-Otupko na dead trap. Doma Dam has being in existence since 1993.
Makurdi greater water works na state govt work(Akume's Achievement) I just tire 4 ds govt aswear
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by trapangels: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
No light in my house now..who is responsible?
definately nt Gej.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Alezy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
tayoxx:
make una fear God....see big fat lie...na dis same kogi we I dey nai b dis....haba..
my brother, E come be as if nö be the delta when i from again. Abi no be the benue when i school again? Or no be ph i dey stay? 85% of wat the Op wrote is a fat lie. No 2nd niger bridge, no rail in delta at all, benue own worse, no light no road yet thats where the numb 3 citizen of the country is from. GEJ only worked in the north. For Godsake, wats rehabilitation of school library? Thats what a local govment chairman will do. Xo i suggest you check very well b4 writing.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by davires: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
So some people can call these achievement, we are finished in this country.please if you know GEJ tell him the blood of the innocent that die daily because of the doctors strike will cry for vengeance from him and his family.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Alezy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
subbieD:
How come all dis fins re not really obvious... it is well o
dont be deceived, the only things Gej did there is railway in the north, alamajiri sch, sure p's projects of health care and rehabilitation of library in some school. Am from the south south, am a christain, speaking without sentiments, Gej has done nothing. Expecialy for us in the south.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Enice(m): 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
chi4ik:
yes I believe GEJ because I'm a unijos student & once you enter unijos permanent site, you will see CBN projects ongoing. fellow Nigerians, don't blame GEJ in everything because your state governors are contributing to the problems of this country. many of them in North are busy embezzling public fund. poverty & under development is too much in the north. God bless GEJ & NIGERIA.
Was it not all these CBN projects that was used in nailing Sanusi?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by trapangels: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
chi4ik:
my dear dnt mind them, am sure even wen they r cooking n d food burns, they will blame him.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Aare2050(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ boss, please OP, u didn't mention the number employed youths o. Please do. Pls be quick
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by bashydemy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
I swear the Devil wey go punish GEJ/PDP and their lies is still waiting for private jet... haha are they talking about the Lagos state and the Ogun state where i stay? hahhaa this is a big fat lie wetin happen... The worst part is the Otta/Owode road where i drive pass always when am going to cotonou hahah.. The road have been good state since 2008 when i have been flying that road... The recent work on that road is the Oju Oore and that is been done by Amosun.. God go punish GEJ with this lies.. also the Lagos Badagry express road, Those they change the name but i know what they mean OMG what a big lies...
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by DWJOBScom(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:

Mind telling us, the size of your generator? How much are you paying for vigilante/security guard every month? When last did you enjoy at least 48hours of electricity supply?

Did you even know that when Jonathan was airing all these invisible achievements of his the last time @ Eagles Square in Abuja, he was being powered by a generator?

Where are the refinery you claimed he completed? Is it functional in Nigeria?

Where are the 150 almajiri schools, you desondent beings keep spewing here and there?

Is it too much to ask for verifications to all the bogus claims of achievements? An objective mind reasons objectively by asking questions not believing every lies being spewed by liars on the internet.

If you are not an honest man

Be careful as your words may never be believed in future

#if all the power projects were done during OBJ time the way GEJ is working them out and the refinery partnerships were completed during OBJ's time instead of fighting on what and what should come to him or the projects stay or the schools for the uneducated street kids in the north completed then we wouldn't be here.

#if you are indeed enlightened you will know these are foundational projects

These projects were never advertised or stated and remember these words "NOBODY but GEJ" in 2015 as people eyes are opening gradually

We will not join in ur hate party

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.