Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements (44416 Views)

2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Chigold101(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
espn:
Dis OP is d biggest fool of d year. Seed nonsesnse..farming shit.
...farming poo?... O my world... I pity my generation.
The single reason why Nigeria‘s economy is in deep poo is because GMB & co called farming poo thats why they negleted it and focused on crude oil only.
Asuming that GMB didnt overthrow Shagari, maybe green revolution would have made every farm land in Nigeria fruitful, and that would have mean other means of forign exchange other than crude oil...
GEJ... God is with u...ride on
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by mfm04622: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
afuola:
stop deceiving us,am sure someone in kaduna seeing this achievement will want to believe GEJ's achievement in a place like ogun state and ondo. i can boldly say this achievement in ondo and ogun are false.stop deceiving people.

I am in kaduna and i know some of the project they claimed in kaduna are lies so i expect same in other states

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Cmeo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
theshadyexpress:

FG approves N40bn loan for Lagos

JUNE 4, 2014 BY NAN
The Federal Government has approved a N40bn loan facility for Lagos State Government for the development of infrastructure and education in the state, the Minister of Information, Mr Labaran Maku, said.

Maku made the disclosure on Wednesday in Abuja when he briefed State House correspondents on the outcome of the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting, presided over by President Goodluck Jonathan.

He said the approval followed a memo brought to the Council by Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance, seeking approval to obtain additional credit facility from the International Development Association.

According to him, the credit facility will be in support of the Second Lagos State Development Policy Operation.

The project covers the construction of a 27km light rail, construction of schools and the construction of Adiyan Mini Water Works to provide two million gallons of water per day.

He said, “Council approved that the Ministry of Finance obtain additional credit facility of $200m from IDA in support of the second Lagos State Development Operation.

“The Council also approved an additional $42.3m as additional financing for the Lagos-Epe Secondary Education Project.

“Council further approved that the coordinating minister for the economy should execute the financing agreement on behalf of the Federal Government.

“The Council then directed the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr Mohammed Adoke, to issue the legal opinion required to render the credit effective.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-approves-n40bn-loan-for-lagos/

How does Lagos borrowing money from IDA translates to GEJ achievement? Is it GEJ that would. pay it back or Lagos people?

For info, GEJ govt only serves as one of the guarantor for the loan. The loan will be paid back by Lagos state from Lagos monthly allocation.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by goldfish27(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Which kaduna dem dey talk about kaduna in london or kaduna in USA....but if na kaduna in nigeria where I reside then the whole list is a fat lie.. 98% about kaduna na big fat lie about kaduna.....pple pls be careful of PDP lies
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by BabaO2: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
LAGOS STATE:
Lagos –[s] Kano Rail Revival Commissioning of New Air Conditioned Train Coaches and other rail way Services in Lagos
*SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Centre.
*e – Wallet System in the distribution of the agricultural inputs to the Farmers and the Dry Season Farming Projects.
*Construction of Adiuyan water works phase II near Lagos
*Third Mainland Bridge phase 2
*Apapa – Orile – Mile 2 – Cele, Oshodi road rehabilitated
*The Federal Government under writes a ₦40B loan for infrastructural and educational development in Lagos (2014)
*Rehabilitation of the Muritala Muhammed International Airport Lagos
*Lagos – Sagamu road rehabilitated
*Installation of 1000 Close Circuit Television (CCTV) cameras to boost security of lives and property
*Ikorodu – odogunyan – Shagamu 132KV double circuit transmission line
*2 x 60 MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Odogunyan and Ayobo with 132KV double – circuit transmission line Ikeja west – Ayobo.
*Omotosho – Epe – Aja 330KV double – circuit transmission Line, Omotosho – Erukan – Ogijo 330KV double Circuit transmission line
*Provision of additional 2 x 150MVA, 330 / 132KV Transformer capacity at Olorunsogo transmission station.
*Federal Government College Laboratory refurbished in Ijanikin – Lagos.
*Rehabilitation of the National Theatre Iganmu – lagos.
*Establishment of Nigerian Army dog Centre at Ipaja lagos.
*Establishment of Cancer Treatment Centre at the Federal Medical Centre, Ebutte Metta.
*Establishment of Maritime Institute at the University of Lagos[/s]

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Yungwhy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Are they Mad.. All the roads for Ogb dem dey claim so, no be to come destroy road for us abandon am dem dey do. Them go come get high on cheap weed, dey tell people say dem achieve road re-construction

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:

Mind telling us, the size of your generator? How much are you paying for vigilante/security guard every month? When last did you enjoy at least 48hours of electricity supply?

Did you even know that when Jonathan was airing all these invisible achievements of his the last time @ Eagles Square in Abuja, he was being powered by a generator?

Where are the refinery you claimed he completed? Is it functional in Nigeria?

Where are the 150 almajiri schools, you desondent beings keep spewing here and there?

Is it too much to ask for verifications to all the bogus claims of achievements? An objective mind reasons objectively by asking questions not believing every lies being spewed by liars on the internet.

You need to put your argument in context

Nigerians started using generators even before the advent of current democracy.
This country was derailed by the military era.

The correct way to judge Jonathan is what he met in 2010 vs where we are at right now.

Curiously some of you angry about Jonathan are now asking us to hand power to one of the very military men who started this destruction!
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Chigold101(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
benzion72:

Do you leave in Lagos. Where is the federal government 40 Billion water work. Please learn to write what you know about. Lagos State water corporation is a world-class water works with public private partnership financed by consortium of Bank. There is no way GEJ will ever return to Aso Rock with all these lies from pages of newspaper
did Lagos state government ever refuted the claim of Labaran Maku on the loan facility?
If they did just show me the newspaper where they claimed they never collected money from the federal government...
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by 500GP: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
*Ilesha Water Project (Ilesha Dam)
*Ogun – Osun River Basin Projects and Ife
Dam
*e – wallet System in the distribution of the
agricultural inputs to the farmers and the Dry
Season farming Projects
*Construction of Silos
*Rehabilitation of Efon – Alaaye – Erinmo
Ijesha – Iwarga Road ( Ekiti – Osun States)
*Oshogbo – Ede 13KV double – circuit
transmission line, 2 x 60MVA, 132/ 33KV
Substation at Ede
*Modernisation of Obafemi Awolowo
University (OAU) Teaching Hospital Ile – Ife to
meet International standard.

GOATLUCK DID NOT DO ANYTHING IN OSUN STATE AND OAU.

2 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by morethanawinner: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Cancer treatment Centre in abubakar tafawa balewa teaching hospital? I work there but I just got to know about it here. Is it a plan in the pipe line or it was really established? Or is it online?

6 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by mfm04622: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
mostfavoured:

see ignoramus! have u ever in your life travel by air before in nigeria? if you can ask the few in your community who has experienced air travelling in nigeria before GEJ dispensation dey will tell you he has done a lot....we may not be there yet but it is not the way it was.

I do travel by air and hereby assert that this govt just used the airport modernization to chop money. Our best airports were rated the WORST in Africa recently. I don't think i need to say more

7 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by jaymichael(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
olatunji21:

Which of the Adiyan water works?..i guess its not the one i know cus its a state govt project
And he claimed to have rehabilitated Apapa-orile road, mehn Gej dy lie
See me o, the thing tire me. I was wondering if it the same Apapa-Orile road I passed on my way to Ikeja this morning abi na another one. Refurbishment of Library of FGC Ijanikin, is GEJ a Local Government Councillor? Achievement indeed.

4 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by folu4real(f): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
What kind of stupid achievement, imagine 21.27 billion fund raising becos of Jonathan re-election while our economy has collapsed, high state of insecurity, poor power supply, rising unemployment and pervasive poverty. Nigerian leaders are looting us, depriving us our right to free health, good standard of living etc. Well the only power we the poor has is our vote. We should just vote for the right person.

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Flets: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
leenu11:

Clueless clueless clueless clueless clueless

How many bullets remain? Idiaaat! angry

Bullets are meant for living things. Cannot be wasted on you.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Porthos: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
This are not achievements. This government have been in power for 6years . The problem is gulible nigerians do not know the amount of resources the fg controls. All the revenues from tax, import duties,agric exports of the full 36states are given to fg. Plus the oil, internal and external revenues. Ghana has nothing unlike us, but they have steady power. Look at dubai and the rest with oil. How much do u think it takes to build those half baked rushed university. Even mark, dokubor, oritesjafor e.t.C have uni, from the little loot they made. Sure p money should not be added to its projects cos its the price all nigerians are paying 4 from govt subsidy removal. If only u knw the trillions of $that fg controlled in 6years, u would call gej a failed govt. Usa knows the capability of our resources and they stated we have enough to even make every single nigeria financially balanced. Just imagine the millions in nigeria and what it would take to make them balanced, that is the amount we control. Gej has failed

u are not in ur senses.... do u know how much the northerners has taken 4rm dat seat? We in the south are we fools? Even if he has eaten thrillions.... is it ur business? the cash in nigeria is 4rm d south & we are not complaining....... why ab.oki dey complain?
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Chigold101(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Even roads that were awarded before Jonathan came to power are now classified as parts of the achievements of SURE-P.
how many of our presidents & heads of state ever gone into completing a projects that was awarded by his predisesor? GEJ has never stop saying that he wants to complete all federal government abandoned projects which is more than 7000...
GEJ is a leader...and a wiser leader for that...
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by kolaaderin: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=theshadyexpress post=29098401][/quote]

LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

90 % of this POOPOOPOO POOPOOPOPOOO are all LIES and there by considered this Thread VOID. UNTIL U POST HIS ACTUAL ACHIEVEMENTS I WILL CONSIDER HIM A DO NOTHING PRESIDENT.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by gbaskipro: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
benzion72:

All lies. e wallet is an achievement, one hundred year old gauge rail refurbishment is achievement. No wonder they call him clueless and his handler to me GEJ achievemnt arre as follow.

1. Impoverishing Nigerian by increasing fuel price from 65 naira to 97 naira on a new year eve.
2. Corruption become stealing only. And so many billions are siphoned like Ethegate, Faroukgate, Oduahgate, Subsidygate, Allinsongate, Pensionfundgate
3. Militarization of election where troops in thousand are taken to Ekiti and Osun and North east war was abounded
4. Insecurity to an unimaginable level all over Nigeria.
5. Highest number of death in Nigeria due to Boko Haram, Ritual killing etc
6. Insincerity I will never contest for a second term and now doing so.

Atewo!!! Clap for your self but grow up
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ogirma: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Abeg am from Nassarawa this OP has listed some lies o, which kind life now
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ehemwhy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Federal primary healthcare centers in Lagos – how evenly spread are these primary health care centers? At least every LGA in Lagos should have one primary Healthcare center
Construction of Adiyan Water works – white lie – it’s a state government initiative.
Rehabilitation of Murtala Muhammed Int’l Airport - before nko? Make hin no do am na, so the whole world will witness our shame right on their entry!
Cancer treatment center –the FG could only establish one in Lagos abi? Considering the fact that cancer is fast becoming an epidemic in Nigeria.
Apapa Orile road rehabilitated –it’s stupid for any government that lists a newly constructed or rehabilitated road as an achievement, these should be some of their most basic functions
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Citadelbot: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Serving as a guarantor for a loan is also Achievement. Lmaoooooo. Lwkmd
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by ogirma: 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
This lie will just make people more annoyed with ur Principal officer $Mr President, na wa o 4 story building secreteriat? Water supply, fed Uni that a Secondary school is better than all in d same Nassarawa which I stay? Hehehe
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by jthingz: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
These APC guys on nairaland are giving neutrals like me more
reasons to vote GEJ. So myopic
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Yeske2(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
The saTANists should stop making things more difficult for GEJ, by the time this gets to Facebook, twitter and the like, he's bound to lose more supporters as every hamlet, village, LGA and state in the federation has at least a representative there to verify claims. This is no longer the era of NTA and Radio Nigeria. We are in the internet age where everything can be verified at the spot.

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by oziegbe2015: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Porthos:

u are not in ur senses.... do u know how much the northerners has taken 4rm dat seat? We in the south are we fools? Even if he has eaten thrillions.... is it ur business? the cash in nigeria is 4rm d south & we are not complaining....... why ab.oki dey complain?
i am a deltan an ozoro idegene 4 ur info

1 Like

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by vivalavida(m): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Laudable achievements by the master achiever.

GEJ till someone passes jamb
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by superstar1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
jthingz:
These APC guys on nairaland are giving neutrals like me more
reasons to vote GEJ. So myopic

As PDP inclined as I am, my conscience and patriotism to my nation will never let me recognise those lies highlighted as the truth.

No matter the political affiliation, ethnicity or religion, lies must never be recognised as the truth.

3 Likes

Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Atigba: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Will continue to vote for the progress of Nigeria
GEJ till 2019
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Billygee2u: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pataki:
Rubbish.

Repainting airports is now an accomplishment?

Failure rebranding itself.
I am not a politicia,I have no party,but,I will not fail to say shame to you,for displaying the highest hypocricy
what's your family's contribution to the development of your village and community ?
learn to appreciate good things so that you you can be successful in this life
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by popcykaylah(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Flets:
Anybody that calls GEJ clueless again wll be shot in the head
no wahala but you and your household too shall be a part of bomblast victims ..simple!
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by Ahmed3rdjuly: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
With over 72 trillion Naira income from both oil and non oil revenues in 6 years, If this is what you call achievement them its a pity.
Re: State By State Breakdown Of Goodluck Jonathans Achievements by eleko1: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
sad sad grin grin Maybe in a remote village where only the Spirit can access.
lookmangiw:
so he did all these in lagos and i couldnt feel the impact of just one of them. there is God oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

EFCC Freezes Femi Fani-kayode’s Account / Awolowo's Letter From Prison To Aguiyi Ironsi Pressing For His Release / Buhari, Saraki, Gauck At Banquet Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.