Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) (14699 Views)

Today Is Passing Out Parade Of Recruits At Depot Barracks Zaria(pix) / Activists Condemn Parade Of Two-month Old Baby As Robbery Suspect / Parade Of So Called Militants By Joint Tax Force (jtf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964793_dsc0024_jpegf25a218113ee2869dcd7e5e5619a3873

What is that dirty water at the foreground? I agree Nigeria is the dirtiest nation on earth after seeing that image! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by reaky(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Una well done
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by okeyokeyjah(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
wink Yes! they can now post to Bornu State to help Soldiers fight Boko cheesy
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by MARKone(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Future Toll collectors
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by yorke1: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Shameless people!
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
cool Congratulations OP.
I like it when I see decent & responsible looking people in the police force.

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by gbodimowo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
already on page 2
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
SirHouloo:
Release of a new set of monsters into the streets.... I fear these people pas thieves.

And I fear what would happen if there was no police......

Anarchy would be too nice a word for it.

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by sucess001(m): 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
You are just trying to know but you know nothing, I can arrest you if you commit an offense, I have access to use a personal firearms like double barrel gun, I don't need to teach you cos it seems you are not ready to learn. Graduate of my type don't work as a driver, there is more to spy training than what you perceived, driving is not part of spy training mind you.

If you think am a driver where I work that means you are a kid.

Just to educate you...

Any individual can arrest another individual if that person commits an offence...

2 Likes

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by confidencetimi: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
i strongly believe we have some Godfearing police. God help u in the force

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Firefire(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Congrats jare no mind bad belle people grin

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
passing out parade of the Nigerian Criminal Force.....until dat uniform is changed
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
You are just trying to know but you know nothing, I can arrest you if you commit an offense, I have access to use a personal firearms like double barrel gun, I don't need to teach you cos it seems you are not ready to learn. Graduate of my type don't work as a driver, there is more to spy training than what you perceived, driving is not part of spy training mind you.

I've never liked the police much more the Nigerian police but you come around like an educated dude and I just pray folks like you can rebrand the force. Try not to get corrupted by your superiors.

I wish you a successful career ahead !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by flipboss(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
SirHouloo:
Release of a new set of monsters into the streets.... I fear these people pas thieves.
You're damn right! grin
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Guyman02: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Congrats! Those of you internet warriors complaining about everything and everybody without taking up the gauntlet to change things yourselves shame on you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
Best in Drill (a.k.a Snake)& Eluquenson

Tallest I sight you...

Represent our alma mater well in the force...

Arise O sing O La.....

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
all4naija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964793_dsc0024_jpegf25a218113ee2869dcd7e5e5619a3873

What is that dirty water at the foreground? I agree Nigeria is the dirtiest nation on earth after seeing that image! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
grin grin
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wendyslim:
Congrat bro. E still better pass roaming the street undecided
Oh, pleasssssssssssssssssse angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by baba11(m): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
Thank you sir, just the reason for not attending the yesterday Namusorg meeting.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by baba11(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
What does it take to become one?
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by baba11(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
What does it take to become one of you?
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by fpeter(f): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
rain still dey fall for Lagos??
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
sucess001:

Just to educate you...

Any individual can arrest another individual if that person commits an offence...
Any individual can what? My friend go back to school, arrest is done by law enforcers

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by sucess001(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
Any individual can what? My friend go back to school, arrest is done by law enforcers

oga...did you say you are a police officer?

shame.

I am a lawyer.

Go and read the law. thats why policemen just trample on the rights of citizens...cos you guys dont freaking learn the law!
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
sucess001:

shame.

I am a lawyer.

Go and read the law. thats why policemen just trample on the rights of citizens...cos you guys dont freaking learn the law!

The simplest way to settle this, your good sire, is to go to Ojuelegbe, maybe tomorrow, and arrest one of the numerous people doing things against the law.

It will be a scenario worth witnessing.

Btw, you may be right though but for this naija....

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Godschild2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
Best in Drill (a.k.a Snake)& Eluquenson

bros, congrats ooo...i know that man beside you(snake), he was my bros in the university, we call him "maty K" cheesy...and he used to tell me then that he had interest in the NPF, I'm so happy to see that he finally made it!

Please if you don't mind, i wanna know more about the Police school. How did you apply?...Congrats once again!

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by sucess001(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
kingphemy:

The simplest way to settle this, your good sire, is to go to Ojuelegbe, maybe tomorrow, and arrest one of the numerous people doing things against the law.

It will be a scenario worth witnessing.

Btw, you may be right though but for this naija....

lol...i knw its easier said than done. Even back then in lawschool, we knew it was difficult to implement...yet that is the law.

Any citizen can make arrest. the only difference between the police and the citizen id the policeman's added means of effecting the arrest...
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Godschild2:

bros, congrats ooo...i know that man beside you(snake), he was my bros in the university, we call him "maty K" cheesy...and he used to tell me then that he had interest in the NPF, I'm so happy to see that he finally made it!

Please if you don't mind, i wanna know more about the Police school. How did you apply?...Congrats once again!
Feel free to PM for more info, he's also here on NL as a guest.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
sucess001:

shame.

I am a lawyer.

Funny we have so many senior lawyers that have spent many years in Bar, they also came to know more about the law, you guys cannot do without the Police, we are integral part of the society, how long have you been at Bar?.
It's the Nigerian factor that made all of you to be furious about anything called Nigeria Police, it is good you go to Oshodi and make your arrest, the film will just be like Indian movie grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by olupops(f): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
How would this fasten gej JAIL time.
you dey craze o how does gej come in here I beg pack well
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:

guy you no fit arrest me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Aid 8 Of 30 Benue Lawmakers In Impeachment Move Against Ortom - This Day / Rep Unisa Speak On Lawmakers’ Move To Unseat Speaker Gbajabiamila / Security Agents Are Colluding With Bandits - Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.