Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) (14709 Views)

Today Is Passing Out Parade Of Recruits At Depot Barracks Zaria(pix) / Activists Condemn Parade Of Two-month Old Baby As Robbery Suspect / Parade Of So Called Militants By Joint Tax Force (jtf) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by fairheven: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
sucess001:

oga...did you say you are a police officer?

shame.

I am a lawyer.

Go and read the law. thats why policemen just trample on the rights of citizens...cos you guys dont freaking learn the law!

That is the half-baked product of Nigerian police force for you,they only know about the "FORCE" aspect of policing,don't know anything about the "LAW"aspect.
Such person will definitely end up petpertreting atrocities an trampling on human rights.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
Sincerely, I really appreciate your comment & hopefully I will reciprocate my knowledge to the society to make a better Nigeria.

What's ur rank as a graduate,how long is the training and pls what's d pay
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by Godschild2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
eluquenson:
Feel free to PM for more info, he's also here on NL as a guest.

I just did...Thanks bro!
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
fairheven:

That is the half-baked product of Nigerian police force for you,they only know about the "FORCE" aspect of policing,don't know anything about the "LAW"aspect.
Such person will definitely end up petpertreting atrocities an trampling on human rights.
Those officers that violate human rights are mostly the rank & file officers who has only first school leaving certificate, check the statistics and you will find out 90% are within this range.
For your info, there is Police Academy now which started last year, this 4yrs course will eventually help in good community policing.

Don't just think that all police are as daft as some citizens who argue with an armed Officer. Among the graduands yesterday we have General Manager working with Sterling Bank, Full Manger from Sterling Bank also, Bankers, Barristers, Lawyers & Managing Directors. Mind you we are graduates in the executive class, so don't judge the book by the cover.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 12:01am On Dec 23, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Congrats op but na still [s]middle of thievesssss u dey sha so I will say welcome to the newly inductrinated Thieves,riba collector,potential innocent killers to be[/s].
All you said are mere fallacies, I personally detested the Nigeria police to a large extent after I was arrested & handcuffed for the offense I didn't committed.
I just got over it after this training cos it's an eye opener & sincerely speaking, we need good hands in the Nigeria Police. If everybody keep saying No, then we should be ok with the way the rank & file officers treat us on the road or at te station.

You can't do without the Nigeria Police
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2014
fairheven:
Passing out parade,after been train on methods of how to set up check-point,shoot straight-bullet and collect 20naira.
LMAO
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2014
xule20:

What's ur rank as a graduate,how long is the training and pls what's d pay
Rank as normal regular Officers, 3months course,no pay.
VisitPolice Academyfor more info.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by baba11(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2014
all4naija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1964793_dsc0024_jpegf25a218113ee2869dcd7e5e5619a3873

What is that dirty water at the foreground? I agree Nigeria is the dirtiest nation on earth after seeing that image! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

You have come here again?
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by efxmen: 8:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Spy Police officers are Police officers trained to maintain law and order within corporate organisations. We have masters of industries as Spy Police officers ranging from CEO'S, Executive Management of well structured Companies, Qualified Engineers, Architects, Bankers, Financial Experts, Medical Doctors, Scholars (Doctorate degree holders) e.t.c
These professionals from various walks of life having realised the increasing importance of Policing in contemporary times have decided to be trained as Nigeria Police Supernumerary officers so as to enable them contribute their quota towards effective Policing in Nigeria. I'm a Chartered Economist, Financial Analyst and a Capital Market Registrar. I am also proud that I'm a Spy Police officer of the Nigeria Police Force and from my experience so far, the Sky is not even the limit for the Nigeria Police Force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
efxmen:
Spy Police officers are Police officers trained to maintain law and order within corporate organisations. We have masters of industries as Spy Police officers ranging from CEO'S, Executive Management of well structured Companies, Qualified Engineers, Architects, Bankers, Financial Experts, Medical Doctors, Scholars (Doctorate degree holders) e.t.c
These professionals from various walks of life having realised the increasing importance of Policing in contemporary times have decided to be trained as Nigeria Police Supernumerary officers so as to enable them contribute their quota towards effective Policing in Nigeria. I'm a Chartered Economist, Financial Analyst and a Capital Market Registrar. I am also proud that I'm a Spy Police officer of the Nigeria Police Force and from my experience so far, the Sky is not even the limit for the Nigeria Police Force.
Likewise me, it's good to meet you here brother.What course & year did you passed out?
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
eluquenson:
All you said are mere fallacies, I personally detested the Nigeria police to a large extent after I was arrested & handcuffed for the offense I didn't committed.
I just got over it after this training cos it's an eye opener & sincerely speaking, we need good hands in the Nigeria Police. If everybody keep saying No, then we should be ok with the way the rank & file officers treat us on the road or at te station.

We can't do without the Nigeria Police
Which kinda yeye Fallacy?anyway I expect nothing else since na there ur pay packet dey come from.
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Which kinda yeye Fallacy?[s]anyway I expect nothing else since na there ur pay packet dey come from.[/s]
Sorry sir, you are totally wrong as am not surprised reading such message from you.
You can't do without us
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2014
eluquenson:
Sorry sir, you are totally wrong as am not surprised reading such message from you.
You can't do without us
Is that the only justification u have?does it change the fact that Police is a corrupt entity?
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by baba11(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
eluquenson:
Rank as normal regular Officers, 3months course,no pay.
VisitPolice Academyfor more info.
Thanks alot bro.... you are a rare cop.... #humble
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by efxmen: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2015
studio14:
Guy you be spy not police
You truly need more enlightenment on what being a SPY Police entails
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by efxmen: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2015
eluquenson:
Best in Drill (a.k.a Snake)& Eluquenson
Nice one. I was also Best Overall in Drill & Academics in my course. Congrats SPY PC
Re: Passing Out Parade Of The Nigeria Police Force (supernumerary) by eluquenson(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
efxmen:

Nice one. I was also Best Overall in Drill & Academics in my course. Congrats SPY PC
Thumbs up man grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Emergency Rescue Simulation On Thursday (Photos, Video). / Not All PDP Defectors Are Looters - Lai Mohammed Says / Osinbajo Presides Over Monthly NEC Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.