Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Life With Girls... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life With Girls... (1267 Views)

Whats With Girls And Beards? / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life With Girls... by opencoke(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2014
I am a Guy of 23yrs, I started dating when i ws 20yrs+some months, tho av had several opportunities to date women, bt i usually run, i ws so afraid of breakup. my first gf came around wen i was in my final year(500l), that time she was jst heading for pre-degree(i had to settle for predegree girls cuz most times were older than me then).
Meh, the relationship was so so smooth that i was really enjoying it. I am a man of no sex bfor marriage nd that this Lady had thesame mindset as me. Our parents got to kno about us, they welcomed our relationship, even tho she was still small(18yrs), her parents still approved me cuz i was jst a focused man nd they knew i wasnt trying to chop their daughter.
when i was going for nysc, the girl knelt down begging me not to diasppoint, which i gav her my words that 'no shaking". I was so relaxed in d relationship until she entered second year nd she started yanga, she was showing me bad characters, i told her i dnt like she was doing, she kept doing it. no mor calls from her, no her hugs from her, no more"i love you from her" i asked why, she said its not good to be saying what she doesnt mean. I ws like this is our swecond year of dating, is it now that yu telling me yu dont mean it I ws like oh God, is my relationship crumbling i sat her down, told her wat she was doing that i didnt like, this ddnt help.. I also did "agidi i.e. "strong head" for her, that ddnt help, so i threatened with breakup, she ddnt talk, i went back the nxt day sey make she no vex.

finally shha, it got to a point that she left, i almost cried, ws like is this how breakup is Some of my guys laffed at me, we told to you wen yu have sex with her, she culdnt have done that.
looked at the Money i spent on her, that ddnt even pain bt for the fact that i neva spent such on my sis nd mum.

I met the second girl, asked her out, she accepted instantly, tho after some months of whinin.... "Girls gree for me on-time cuz i usually have a good package nd look likely to deliver good"
chaii, I later realized i had come over the first girl issue, it blocked my love for this new girl, later reaized i only liked her nd not-love. I was still thinking of my ex, it still troubled me. I ddnt kno how to tell her, i was jst pretending to cope, bt later i got to tell her cuz i wasnt at my best level with her. She felt bad, bt i felt worse because i had broken one of my core values. my core values are;
1. No sex untill a marry her
2. no breaking of hearts
3. No maltreatment
4. No nonsense

I jst broke one nd i felt worse, bt i ws like these are things av had in mind since i ws small, mayb i jst need to do this to help both of us. cuz i cant cope with such feeling wen am married. I want to be married nd love with my whole heart. we pathed ways nd i told mysef.. yu av done wat som1 did to you, some yur dsame wt her. I forgav myself nd i forgav my first ex too nd i was able to clear my mind patapata.

I met the third girl after like 6months, i went thru alot to get her, she accepted wen i got tired of pursuing her. I was able to love back nd she loves me back, tho i now have the mentality of when it comes to women, they can change at any time.

thank God my mentality of no sex bfor marrigae and some other things are still intact. I use to tell my friends, i cant use sex to tie a girl down, if my characters aint enuf for her to stay, she she can waka.
** currently my first ex is now on me, trying to come back. av settled wt her, bt let her kno coming back is nt gonna work.
**bt amazes me .. my first was v, second was v, third is v. I pray this current one stays and not change too cool

Ariigato gozaimashta for yur time
Re: My Life With Girls... by holatin(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2014
this is super story

1 Like

Re: My Life With Girls... by kingofpool: 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
mtcheeeew... Graduate my foot
Re: My Life With Girls... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
The worst thing is to live like brother and sister with a lady. Sex life becomes boring or non-existence. Unless that is how boring the OP is but good luck.
Re: My Life With Girls... by Gooci(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
kingofpool:
yur monikers look like kingoffool shha grin cool wink cheesy.. i de joke nio
Re: My Life With Girls... by opencoke(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
kingofpool:
haa.. is it not possible
Re: My Life With Girls... by opencoke(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
holatin:
this is super story
konoyeroo tongue
Re: My Life With Girls... by opencoke(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
holatin:
this is super story
I screen alot, so i end up catching unwild girls which i appreciate. No girl has even troubled with with sex tongue
Re: My Life With Girls... by opencoke(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
ifeness:
The worst thing is to live like brother and sister with a lady. Sex life becomes boring or non-existence. Unless that is how boring the OP is but good luck.

Relationship isnt all about sex my bro. though their is alwyz a feeling of gra-gra
Re: My Life With Girls... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
opencoke:

Relationship isnt all about sex my bro. though their is alwyz a feeling of gra-gra

It is 70% about sex. No sex,then you can call it friendship/housemate
Re: My Life With Girls... by opencoke(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
ifeness:

It is 70% about sex. No sex,then you can call it friendship/housemate
bros.... haba grin yur bad guy
Re: My Life With Girls... by kingofpool: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gooci:

yur monikers look like kingoffool shha grin cool wink cheesy.. i de joke nio
Swapped idiot like you, loblolly, born by mistake, you claim to be a graduate but you cant make a correct statement, dont you ever cross my part again idiot
Re: My Life With Girls... by Gooci(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
kingofpool:
Swapped idiot like you, loblolly, born by mistake, you claim to be a graduate but you cant make a correct statement, dont you ever cross my part again idiot

POC... I ws only kidding about yur moniker sounding that KOF-double o-L to me... Nd does my moniker spell that of OP??

My wrong placement of "s" in my first post was a result of excitement I had wen I saw yur moniker.

Don't crucify a NL brother who jst tried to make a laughter outta a monilker looking funny. Yu hear!

Yu con de rake for me like say we get fight bfor... Konoyerro!!!
Re: My Life With Girls... by Sunkyphil(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=40pt]smh what a waste..................... embarassed[/size]
Re: My Life With Girls... by kingofpool: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gooci:

POC... I ws only kidding about yur moniker sounding that KOF-double o-L to me... Nd does my moniker spell that of OP??

My wrong placement of "s" in my first post was a result of excitement I had wen I saw yur moniker.

Don't crucify a NL brother who jst tried to make a laughter outta a monilker looking funny. Yu hear!

Yu con de rake for me like say we get fight bfor... Konoyerro!!!
Then you should mind the hell words you use... Tâènk$

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For Your Partner To Read Your Messages Or Even Pick Your Calls? / why do guys like.......? / My Guy Is Rich And Good Looking But Has No Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.