Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki (48004 Views)

How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by hectorswag(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ill luck grin

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by mistabiola: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
twaintoy:
First class foolishness grin

But it sounds like a joke cheesy grin #MyCandidOpinion
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by kennysalah: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mumu number 1.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by tecmon: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP
The guy represent the masses
The money repressents our collective wealth
The boss represents our future.

The masses(guy) gave the PDP (lady) our collective wealth (money) to invest in our future, but the PDP took advantage of our ignorance to elope with our money. 2015 present an opportunity to punish the looters of our resources. Vote Buhari, Vote APC

why can't you be honest for once in your life, the lady is Tinubu's APC and the guy is Amechi grin

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by LouisVanGaal(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP

The masses(guy) gave the PDP (lady) our collective wealth (money) to invest in our future, but the PDP took advantage of our ignorance to elope with our money. 2015 present an opportunity to punish the looters of our resources. Vote Buhari, Vote APC
barcanista is back! Love ur analogy and how u safely arrived @ the conclusion with easegringringrin

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by hectorswag(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
onadana:
grin grin grin grin grin..easy does it...play back the CCTV camera,send her picture to channels,AIT,silver bird,MITV etc.Thank me later.Merry Xmas.
Because of 55k? And with whose money and resources? Abi u think its free to report news on local stations in 9ja?

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by seunoni34(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
He should request a CCTV footage. Most banks should have it
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by judedwriter(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
Trendy247:
So u mean there was no cctv camera in the bank to track d girl?... Chai naija
Abi o. In advanced nations that lady would have been identified and manhunted through cctv. Anyway sha dat lady has gotten her xmas wish, if dem no catch am grin
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by blackfase(m): 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Actually the ignorance in the spoof should be sub-d with muguness which is the appropriate diction for that particular act of the olodo albeit the masses.......nice one barca lol

barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by seunoni34(m): 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
hectorswag:

Because of 55k? And with whose money and resources? Abi u think its free to report news on local stations in 9ja?

Lol
He can upload on YouTube and post link to all Nigerian bloggers . Before you know it , it will trend on Twitter and all these tv stations will have no other option to put it on the news .
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
funny as it may seem,this is why Nigerians can never be trusted. What a wicked world we live in here,so one can't trust somebody to do something again for him/her again. We blame the leadership for everything wrong that's been happening to this nation while we are not saints either. Crap!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by tuffgongjo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
CityNG:

I'll never do this in the US or 9ja.
Not even inn my sleep,not even if I one day become a Sonmnabulist.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by peteruuu(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
chike4:
Thats the season of suprises MTN is talking about, the guy has nominated the gurl for this month suprise, for more suprises pls give me ur teller and ur huge deposits. Pls text 11 to 400 for more suprises
grin

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Btruth: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Anyway, "Stealing is not a corruption", the lady is just been smart nii ooo.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by peteruuu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
sweetcocoa:
But people get mind o, how do you disappear with someone's money without any fear/guilt? Na wa o.
i tire ooo.Some people are just so heartless !!! SMH

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by tete7000(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
And maybe that guy na nairalander o. How he go come dey feel when he see how everyone com dey yab am. Ode...
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by peteruuu(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
ogawisdom:
Dt girl sharp die grin grin e suppose b warri gal
grin Lol, SECONDED !!!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by peteruuu(m): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Victoriousvic:
A little sleep, A little slumber. . . grin
grin

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Abbey2sam(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
ojuoluwani:
Drama happened inside first bank at osapa london branch this morning. I was inside this bank to withdraw some amount of money. Inside this bank there was a very huge crowd and a very long queue. This guy came in to deposit some cash (55 thousand naira) but when he saw the crowd he didn't want to queue and went to the front to approach a lady who is around no ten on the queue and begged her to help in paying his cash.

He gave the already filled teller to that lady and the cash after standing for about two to three minutes. He went to sit on a seat very close to the queue. Few minutes later, he really enjoy the coolness of the air condition and surrendered to sleep.

When it was about three people before that lady, she looked back and discovered that that guy is already sleeping. She just told the next person that she is coming and left the banking hall through the exit door.

By the time this guy woke up, she was gone. It was like a dream. He asked the people in front if they saw a lady in green top and they reply she left few seconds ago. He ran outside but the lady was no where to be found. He was outside the bank shouting my boss money.

Now see what he caused himself by being inpatient. Hmm my people be careful this is not a joke, I was an eye witness. It happened around 10:30 am today.

Xmas don set d lady be that
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by vonn(f): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sorry to the guy shaa.
But Op, what did you do when this was happening?
You would have called the lady.......
or still woken the guy when you saw her leaving. undecided
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP

Your brain is valid.
.........but you know it's just stealing not corruption. undecided

1 Lorry of Origin for you.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Toks2008(m): 4:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
OP you no do welll o. U for wake dat guy up nah as soon as u noticee say he don sleep wen the gal dey comot
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Rilwayne001: 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
tecmon:

why can't you be honest for once in your life, the lady is Tinubu's APC and the guy is Amechi cry

Mtsheewww....you ought to be crying undecided cus this your comment makes no sense.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by streetzdreamz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
#yea right,d mofo was foolish, lazy,and impatient,buh t wudnt cost u a thing to go tap d sleeping guy immediately d lady left d line,before d bank's door will open for her to get out d guy must have woken up n still catch up with d thief,I wud av given u an applaud for dat nt coming up here to tell us how foolish d guy was n u did nfn to help him but watch d whole scenario unfold#anyone can fall victim to any circumstance n wud only need a tap to get him or her back on track!!!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by fairheven: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
There is no big deal in this naa,just check the CCTV.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by 12month: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
The guy deserves it. He's a foolish person
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by twaintoy(f): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
mistabiola:

But it sounds like a joke cheesy grin #MyCandidOpinion
I don't think it is
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by fairheven: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
onadana:
grin grin grin grin grin..easy does it...play back the CCTV camera,send her picture to channels,AIT,silver bird,MITV etc.Thank me later.Merry Xmas.

They don't even need to do all that stress of Ait an co.,just check the picture and compare wit her previous appearances in the bank and then trace her transactions details..

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by profmathsland(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
How wil his boss react to that?
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by duni04(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol give money to a stranger and sleep off! Inside Lagos! Mugu of life! grin
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by tomistelle(f): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmm,couldn't he have juz sat with d money still wit him bt booked a space b5 ssitting down...I guess d witches in his village are using his picture to do handfan and unfortunately they got him eventually sad
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by mistabiola: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
twaintoy:
I don't think it is

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Lagos Shuts Shoprite Over Breach Of Safety Law (Photos) / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.