Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki (47996 Views)

How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by IVORY2009(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
ALAYORMII:

Even with the CCTV showing her in the bank and being given the money?

Guy, I carry nyansh for you.

As far as the lady in question can prove it, get a good lawyer, its possible, na be law?
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by ALAYORMII: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
For every dishonest Nigerian
There's an honest one.

I mistakenly sent 1k recharge card to someone two weeks ago and the guy loaded it and called Mii that I sent him a card and I said it was a mistake, can you believe the guy said I should send the number I wanted to send the card to that he will transfer the 1k to the person and true to his word he sent the 1k to the number.

There are still honesty Nigerians.

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by opribo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
What was the woman doing in the bank and who was she? is there no cctv in the banking hall.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Chau(f): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
Be careful guys..same thing happened to my mum. Exact same scenario at First bank. Only that it was a guy..took the money and vanished.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by tociano009(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Where's Osapa London?
between lekki ajah road
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Demmi12(f): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Eyah.... So touchinq... Abeg hw much b chicken for una area?
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Generalkorex(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
I witnessed same thing last month at diamond bank in ikorodu.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by olupops(f): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP
The guy represent the masses
The money repressents our collective wealth
The boss represents our future.

The masses(guy) gave the PDP (lady) our collective wealth (money) to invest in our future, but the PDP took advantage of our ignorance to elope with our money. 2015 present an opportunity to punish the looters of our resources. Vote Buhari, Vote APC
every thing na pdp cos am no na jona called the girl to take off fool

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by jimoesi: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Reference:

Shows the reality of the thinking of the average Nigerian. Very shallow indeed. And the number of likes....disturbing.
Yes, the man out of laziness but impatience made a catastrophic choice and surrendered his wealth to a total stranger called a politician in the HOPE his life will be better. Is this not our lot. Are we not too lazy as a people to better our lot. GEJ!!! GEJ!!! GMB!!! GMB!!! and then give them our 55,000 without knowing their true agenda.
My people. In advanced countries the people are bigger, brainier and more determined than any government they elect. You poster should look inward. Your analysis is fatally flawed.

I totally agree with you. impatience on our roads are a serious cause of a lot of traffic congestion and fatal accidents: impatience at our place of work is why most of us (Nigerians ) want to get rich quick and would rather defraud an unsuspecting fellow than spend same energy waiting your turn:impatience in our attitude is the reason we litter our streets with dirts thrown from the windows of cars (when we can patiently keep them and dispose of them appropriately. WE MUST LEARN TO WAIT OUR TURN. #bringbackwaragainstindiscipline.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Reference(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
nwachivis:
Now see what he caused himself by being inpatient. Hmm my people be careful this is not a joke, I was an eye witness. It happened around 10:30 am today. The girl has just acted foolishly.she didn't remember that the CCTV at the bank would help in tracing her.

Identifying her you mean. Tracing her is another matter. We have no reliable databases.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Opiosko: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
ojuoluwani:
Drama happened inside first bank at osapa london branch this morning. I was inside this bank to withdraw some amount of money. Inside this bank there was a very huge crowd and a very long queue. This guy came in to deposit some cash (55 thousand naira) but when he saw the crowd he didn't want to queue and went to the front to approach a lady who is around no ten on the queue and begged her to help in paying his cash.

He gave the already filled teller to that lady and the cash after standing for about two to three minutes. He went to sit on a seat very close to the queue. Few minutes later, he really enjoy the coolness of the air condition and surrendered to sleep.

When it was about three people before that lady, she looked back and discovered that that guy is already sleeping. She just told the next person that she is coming and left the banking hall through the exit door.

By the time this guy woke up, she was gone. It was like a dream. He asked the people in front if they saw a lady in green top and they reply she left few seconds ago. He ran outside but the lady was no where to be found. He was outside the bank shouting my boss money.

Now see what he caused himself by being inpatient. Hmm my people be careful this is not a joke, I was an eye witness. It happened around 10:30 am today.
I'm not fooled. This little acting can't for a strategist. It was an 'arrangee' stealling, that guy was only taking a dog's nap.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Gorgeous58(f): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
The guy don do christmas for that lady,but I pity him sha.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by korexdodo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Maybe her Pastor told her on Sunday that her miracle was on the way!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by kalufelix(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dis guy 4 jus book space go enjoy ein sleep...
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by daey118(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
The woman being fasting for like 7days ...and you know what they say about God working in mysterious? ways .....well..ths is an example.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by mradjoy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
korexdodo:
Maybe her Pastor told her on Sunday that her miracle was on the way!
false miracle!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Maximus85(m): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Short cuts lead to painful destinations.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by daey118(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
chike4:
Thats the season of suprises MTN is talking about, the guy has nominated the gurl for this month suprise, for more suprises pls give me ur teller and ur huge deposits. Pls text 11 to 400 for more suprises
Somebody should nominate me with ghana must go bag ooo. Iam available 24/7 to help you pay your money while you sleep super_comfortably in a room in eko hotel and suites...I can pay for the room sef if you can't... Pleaseeeee
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by daey118(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Victoriousvic:
A little sleep, A little slumber. . . grin
Poverty creeps in...#in form of a biatch ds time#
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by jahlove4jah: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is what happens when people feels too big to subject themselves to due process. Moral lesson 1. Yo can't eat your cake and have. 2. Every is not for the thief.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Kirinwa: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
mizjules:
Awwww, I pity the guy small..who does that! The way I hold my money n teller in the bank enh, only God will understand. Sleep of life *lool*

Most first bank branches are always crowded from 9am to even 4pm. I understand that if the guy were to queue it may take him not less than 2hours 30mins to pay. Why give it to 10th person, when 3rd person is there. He would then stand beside the person.

What he should have done was to come around 8am and pay.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
Choi!
I pity him o o sad

Beht, his brand of foolishness tho' grin grin
its a common brand of foolishness.
Last Bullet
So many times, I v been approached by strangers in a bank, to help them pay in money.
I knew I ll soon read a story like this.
Lesson learnt for the man
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Winneygirl(f): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
A lot of guys do not know how to treat ladies.
He gave the lady, who had been waiting for long on the queue, the money, and went to sit down, even dozed off.
Serves him right!
When did she become his errand girl?

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by mizjules(f): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kirinwa:

Most first bank branches are always crowded from 9am to even 4pm. I understand that if the guy were to queue it may take him not less than 2hours 30mins to pay. Why give it to 10th person, when 3rd person is there. He would then stand beside the person.

What he should have done was to come around 8am and pay.
Asin I wonder, I never knew pple can give someone teller to pay for them @ the bank o! The only one I can do is give out atm @ a queue, but only in SCHOOL o, not @ home where plenty wicked n dubious pple are trained o!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by miqos02(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
xmas money

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by LaurelP(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
About 2 wks ago, a friend of mine received abt 28k in his acct thru dis Mobile money transfer from a stranger. D person must have typed d wrong acct numba and d money ended up in my frend's acct.
I advised d guy to report to d bank but he was havin double mind. He said it cud be God's way of blessing hin dis season.
Don't knw if he later spent d money sha
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by LaurelP(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Winneygirl:
A lot of guys do not know how to treat ladies.
He gave the lady, who had been waiting for long on the queue, the money, and went to sit down, even dozed off.
Serves him right!
When did she become his errand girl?

For real
She stole from someone and you're talking abt how to treat ladies. Is there anytin special abt a lady helping someone just as guys wud do.
Or are ladies not humans again
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by doskie(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
cctv or not. no evidence. he only paid her what he owrd her.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by ojonuwga25: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
osapa london is along lekki ajah road after jakande bus stop.anyway i pity d guy.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by verygudbadguy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Naija is d only country where u trust nobody... Not even ur family.

I wish sum day dis country will change for d beta. See as pple dey call thief sharp gal. Dem don kukuma say Stealing no be corruption.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by tirex(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Where's Osapa London?

its an out skirt of london....like Manchester,Liverpool
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Missmossy(f): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Eeyah

I guess he has learnt his lesson!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic)