Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki (47994 Views)

How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by hensben(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
..and no CCTV in the bank

So the guy think say babe nor dey thief for him to give her money to deposit on his behalf
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by chazon(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
D guy sef nah Adamu..... If nah me ehhhh, i go put pepper 4hm bumbum. As 4 d lady, d thunder wey go fire her stil dey do press-up
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by kccarew(f): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
She is not sharp, she is wicked, bad citizen, she is the reason why you can't entrust your 2year old child in her care, she will use her for money bf u return. Can we be our brothers keeper anylonger, where is all this nonsense act coming from again, that we can act as we please without fear of been caught, let alone the fear of the most High God, I sorry for them all, for the evil that they do will catch up with them soon, like its so close like the eye to the nose. Evil people!!! God forgive u all above all I have typed.

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by IVORY2009(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
twaintoy:
The girl smart true true.

e' be like say na u be the "girl" wen hand go meet you hhhmmm, nobody go know u oooh, na tire 4 ur neck!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by arsetalks(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
And this bullshit made the front page? Do you need to teach anyone not to do such stupid things.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Adminisher: 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP
The guy represent the masses
The money repressents our collective wealth
The boss represents our future.

The masses(guy) gave the PDP (lady) our collective wealth (money) to invest in our future, but the PDP took advantage of our ignorance to elope with our money. 2015 present an opportunity to punish the looters of our resources. Vote Buhari, Vote APC

This is very very good. Keep it up.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by twaintoy(f): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:

e' be like say na u be the "girl" wen hand go meet you hhhmmm, nobody go know u oooh, na tire 4 ur neck!
U never even know if na ur sister tif dat person money, make dem catch am first we go know.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by victorazy(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
fijiano202:
Her Xmas prayers has been answered

grin
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
twaintoy:
The girl smart true true.
....smart? What would have happened to her, if she was caught . Naked her, beat her to pulp, manhandle her et al .
Omo, no amount can equate that treatment even if na acting a role e be sad sad sad sad
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by veraiyke(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dat is d consequence of mumulity. D lady do well. If him no say him go dey d bank dey slp y e no jst tel d girl to call him attention wen e don dey reach him turn dan to kari 55k dash persn jst lyk dat for ds our naija at ds period.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by jaytee01(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
The girl will now be giving testimony of the Lord's goodness!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na wa o....u give stranger money, trust her sotey im sleep. As in eh, either dis guy get foolish wey pass foolishness it self or we girls get one kain trusting powers or BOTH. But seriously i no pity am because no be say d gal smart or even dupe d guy sef but because d guy foolishness no be here....
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by IVORY2009(m): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
twaintoy:
U never even know if na ur sister tif dat person money, make dem catch am first we go know.

i don tell u mine own, my sister no dey thief, but if na u, abeg, return d money back biko, if not na tire, peppel, beating, na him get u oooh.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by twaintoy(f): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimkaire:
....smart? What would have happened to her, if she was caught . Naked her, beat her to pulp, manhandle her et al .
Omo, no amount can equate that treatment even if na acting a role e be sad sad sad sad
My dear, i trust lasgidi peeps, tyre tinz.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by seangy4konji: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
No time for iranu.

Sharp girl.

#nodullurself
#sojiurself
#nonogere
#shineureyes
#teamnocountingbridgeforlasgidi

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by sweetcocoa(f): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
I don't know what is more disturbing, people stealing with reckless abandon or people applauding these thieves, calling them smart.

It's really a pity.

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by bigtt76(f): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
Along Lekki - Epe Expressway

Obinoscopy:
Where's Osapa London?
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by kccarew(f): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
God no answer her prayer anything, na she answer satan prayer, he tempted her, and she fell, fell so hard.
kennygee:
He has done saadaka for the lady.

In this day and age, this present Nigeria, you give stranger money to pay in for you.

Impatience and laziness.

For the woman mind now, God done answer her prayer.

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Myque1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
MizMyColi:
Choi!
I pity him o o sad

Beht, his brand of foolishness tho' grin grin
It's just unfortunate. He was wrong on so many levels. The money wasn't his. He gave it to a total stranger. He fell asleep. Hopefully he's learnt a valuable lesson.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by twaintoy(f): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:

i don tell u mine own, my sister no dey thief, but if na u, abeg, return d money back biko, if not na tire, peppel, beating, na him get u oooh.
na me tif am now and I don return d money. Pele, go drink ur alomo
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Firefire(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP
The guy represent the masses
The money repressents our collective wealth
The boss represents our future.

The masses(guy) gave the PDP (lady) our collective wealth (money) to invest in our future, but the PDP took advantage of our ignorance to elope with our money. 2015 present an opportunity to punish the looters of our resources. Vote Buhari, Vote APC

Wonderful Interpretation.

Kudos! tongue

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by tellwisdom: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Peanut undecided
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by twaintoy(f): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimkaire:
My dear, i trust lasgidi peeps, tyre tinz.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by ifoundmyperfect: 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
probably his 3months salary put together... undecided undecided undecided
sheer carelessness and impatience... angry angry angry
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by kccarew(f): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yes I was going to ask that too, and op you knew quiet alright that the babe was running, and u couldn't do anything?
akpanikpe:
Op u dey der see as the girl Waka comot u no wake the guy from sleep. Come here dey tell us story.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by owner(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Where's Osapa London?
Lekki..
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by adamskutty(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
ojuoluwani:
Drama happened inside first bank at osapa london branch this morning. I was inside this bank to withdraw some amount of money. Inside this bank there was a very huge crowd and a very long queue. This guy came in to deposit some cash (55 thousand naira) but when he saw the crowd he didn't want to queue and went to the front to approach a lady who is around no ten on the queue and begged her to help in paying his cash.

He gave the already filled teller to that lady and the cash after standing for about two to three minutes. He went to sit on a seat very close to the queue. Few minutes later, he really enjoy the coolness of the air condition and surrendered to sleep.

When it was about three people before that lady, she looked back and discovered that that guy is already sleeping. She just told the next person that she is coming and left the banking hall through the exit door.

By the time this guy woke up, she was gone. It was like a dream. He asked the people in front if they saw a lady in green top and they reply she left few seconds ago. He ran outside but the lady was no where to be found. He was outside the bank shouting my boss money.

Now see what he caused himself by being inpatient. Hmm my people be careful this is not a joke, I was an eye witness. It happened around 10:30 am today.
The guy is an idi0t
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by IVORY2009(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
twaintoy:
na me tif am now and I don return d money. Pele, go drink ur alomo

alomo too small 4 me, you do well, but make u hide urself oooh, make boys no see ooooooh.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by bayulll01(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Trendy247:
So u mean there was no cctv camera in the bank to track d girl?... Chai naija
cctv is a recording devices the eye and face of the lady may not be clear,and it has nothing to do with bank,cos its the carelessness of the customer,if he makes too much noise,the security will kick him out
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by twaintoy(f): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:

alomo too small 4 me, you do well, but make u hide urself oooh, make boys no see ooooooh.
I don hide myself tey tey. Thanks jare. Oya, tell me wetin dey ok for you.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Obinoscopy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
pamcom:

its along lekki ajah way.... not far to chevron
dejive:

When Coming from lekki its after jakande,before agungi bus stop..dat is if u r familiar with dat area...mostly called "OSAPA" but in full "OSAPA LONDON"
bigtt76:
Along Lekki - Eye Expressway

owner:
Lekki..
Thanks guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic) / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.