Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki (47999 Views)

How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by verygudbadguy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Winneygirl:
A lot of guys do not know how to treat ladies.
He gave the lady, who had been waiting for long on the queue, the money, and went to sit down, even dozed off.
Serves him right!
When did she become his errand girl?

Are u kidding me? Sum1 stole from anoda and u r forming excuse like she did sumtin worth a medal. God!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by charleff512(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
twaintoy:
The girl smart true true.
That is not smartness.That is petty stealing.
The girl is simply saying "nobody should trust me with money because i am a thief"
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Chuksteric(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
and then the girl is in this thread flexing her 55k... BTW gej till 2019
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by koolg: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP
The guy represent the masses
The money repressents our collective wealth
The boss represents our future.

The masses(guy) gave the PDP (lady) our collective wealth (money) to invest in our future, but the PDP took advantage of our ignorance to elope with our money. 2015 present an opportunity to punish the looters of our resources. Vote Buhari, Vote APC

But APC goons as well do hoard our collective wealth to themselves...

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by christobabee: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Can't stop laughing. Xmas gift with no stress...it's a lesson tho.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by delishpot: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
twaintoy:

Comming from a woman? Naija nor get hope again o if these are the new generation we are breeding.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by omoelu1(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
is it that there is nothing wrong in what the lady did or what?
because this one that people are praising her and faulting the guy, e dey surprise me oo.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by MizMyColi(f): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
its a common brand of foolishness.
Last Bullet
So many times, I v been approached by strangers in a bank, to help them pay in money.
I knew I ll soon read a story like this.
Lesson learnt for the man

smiley
It is well with him o
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP

The masses(guy) gave the PDP (lady) our collective wealth (money) to invest in our future, but the PDP took advantage of our ignorance to elope with our money. 2015 present an opportunity to punish the looters of our resources. Vote Buhari, Vote APC
Guy, I don't like APC but you are a GENIUS!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Abraham2013(m): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Wat will make a full grown man to be sleeping @ 10:30am in d bank?
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Winneygirl(f): 1:07am On Dec 23, 2014
verygudbadguy:

Are u kidding me? Sum1 stole from anoda and u r forming excuse like she did sumtin worth a medal. God!

I'm sure she didnt step out to steal.
He gave her the opportunity.
If he had chosen to stay on the queue, he would have waited his turn and made his deposit.
He made himself gullible.
He gave the money away.
She's not right to have walked away with his money, but he took an unnecessary risk.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Winneygirl(f): 1:14am On Dec 23, 2014
LaurelP:

For real
She stole from someone and you're talking abt how to treat ladies. Is there anytin special abt a lady helping someone just as guys wud do.
Or are ladies not humans again
I'm sure she has helped him real well.
Whether it is a guy giving a lady the money to help, or a lady giving a guy to help out, fact remains that this is an old form of fraud!
Trusting a total stranger with Ur money.
He handed the money over, and went to sit...doze off.
He could have held on to his money while he sat waiting his turn.
All fraud needs is an opportunity.
And that is what he gave her. The opportunity!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by mevisbleek: 3:25am On Dec 23, 2014
ojuoluwani:
Drama happened inside first bank at osapa london branch this morning. I was inside this bank to withdraw some amount of money. Inside this bank there was a very huge crowd and a very long queue. This guy came in to deposit some cash (55 thousand naira) but when he saw the crowd he didn't want to queue and went to the front to approach a lady who is around no ten on the queue and begged her to help in paying his cash.

He gave the already filled teller to that lady and the cash after standing for about two to three minutes. He went to sit on a seat very close to the queue. Few minutes later, he really enjoy the coolness of the air condition and surrendered to sleep.

When it was about three people before that lady, she looked back and discovered that that guy is already sleeping. She just told the next person that she is coming and left the banking hall through the exit door.

By the time this guy woke up, she was gone. It was like a dream. He asked the people in front if they saw a lady in green top and they reply she left few seconds ago. He ran outside but the lady was no where to be found. He was outside the bank shouting my boss money.

Now see what he caused himself by being inpatient. Hmm my people be careful this is not a joke, I was an eye witness. It happened around 10:30 am today.

Mr. Eye witness, No disrespect but why didn't you stop the lady?
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by ugoezeik(m): 4:14am On Dec 23, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP

oya clap for ursef

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by daey118(m): 5:03am On Dec 23, 2014
AriDsexy:

Its really crazy,I really wish CCTV cameras can help d situation

Xmas money indeed,I wonder how she'll have d mind to spend that kind of money

A woman for that matter!
What a man can do a woman can do better undecided she literally robbed wit no gun. No plan .no gang nufin.jst pure feminine power...the rate at which she'll be shopping now ehnnnn.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by kenex4ever(m): 6:01am On Dec 23, 2014
twaintoy:
d girl is smart? This shows u will probably do dsame.
That girl has just limited her own chances in life.
So one cannot trust d next person anymOre, Hmm.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by kenex4ever(m): 6:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Maczeelly:
Speechless................mugu of d 1st order reaction
u can equally do dsame. Just pray u won't b a victim someday. Ts normal, I do give unknown persons my money to help me pay/withdraw with Atm, but unfortunately 4 d guy, nature and AC made him sleep. Pls u guys should stop blaming people b4 thinking, think first and don't even blame when d person is at fault because u dnt know what exactly occurred.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by kenex4ever(m): 6:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Winneygirl:
A lot of guys do not know how to treat ladies.
He gave the lady, who had been waiting for long on the queue, the money, and went to sit down, even dozed off.
Serves him right!
When did she become his errand girl?
lady my arsse! Thieves! Tomorrow she will start going to synagogue to look 4 husband.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by verygudbadguy(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Winneygirl:

I'm sure she didnt step out to steal.
He gave her the opportunity.
If he had chosen to stay on the queue, he would have waited his turn and made his deposit.
He made himself gullible.
He gave the money away.
She's not right to have walked away with his money, but he took an unnecessary risk.

Yo' rite but Let's call a spade a spade. It is wat it is. Ther z notin bad in trusting a fellow Nigerian.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Sike(m): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Lesson for the gods.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
I hope you know picture is worth more than a thousand words
And also realize that without pin.shure wewontbilivit!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by ojuoluwani(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2014
mevisbleek:

Mr. Eye witness, No disrespect but why didn't you stop the lady?
I don't know how some people think here. I was on the queue I don't know what transact between them. I was around no 20 on the queue and many others are on the queue even police man was there old woman was there I don't know if they were friends or do u want me to leave my line and challenge someone inside bank over what does not concern me. It was after the lady left and the guy was shouting that everybody knew what happened. Please stop asking someone to do what if u are there u cannot do
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by ojuoluwani(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2014
dhtml18:

And also realize that without pin.shure wewontbilivit!
so u expect me to stand in the bank and started taking picture, dude if u like belief if u like don't belief moreover the address is there go there and ask or as people around there
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Emdee590(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2014
kennygee:
He has done saadaka for the lady.

In this day and age, this present Nigeria, you give stranger money to pay in for you.

Impatience and laziness.

For the woman mind now, God done answer her prayer.
but this sadaqa huge ooo
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by LaurelP(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2014
Winneygirl:

I'm sure she has helped him real well.
Whether it is a guy giving a lady the money to help, or a lady giving a guy to help out, fact remains that this is an old form of fraud!
Trusting a total stranger with Ur money.
He handed the money over, and went to sit...doze off.
He could have held on to his money while he sat waiting his turn.
All fraud needs is an opportunity.
And that is what he gave her. The opportunity!

So what has dat got to do with knowing how to treat a lady?
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by DaBullIT(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Trendy247:
So u mean there was no cctv camera in the bank to track d girl?... Chai naija

Even if there's CCTV image will be grainy , Nigeria does not have programs like echelon or facial recognition softwares. Unless he has an account and she's a regular customer only an act of miracle can help them find her , that money entered a boutique yesterday , the money got to ingredients sellers , Bought 2 chickens etc

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Fourwinds: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm. Dat is very good. I cannt sleep wen my money is not in a safe place. My eyes go dey shine like afternoon Sun
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Fourwinds: 12:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
verygudbadguy:

Yo' rite but Let's call a spade a spade. It is wat it is. Ther z notin bad in trusting a fellow Nigerian.
yes i trust a Nigeria with my two eyes open shining like midday Sun

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by spyjulius(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
almost the same story. a lady was scam along one of the banks in sango ota. they took her ATM card withdrew.60,000 naira. by the time you no watin dey happen oboy c cry. the guy was no were to be found. c more stories @ www.latestnaira..com
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by dhidden: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Where's Osapa London?

Hehehe, did you not read the subject? It is written there!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Fellonigerians: 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
ojuoluwani:
Drama happened inside first bank at osapa london branch this morning. I was inside this bank to withdraw some amount of money. Inside this bank there was a very huge crowd and a very long queue. This guy came in to deposit some cash (55 thousand naira) but when he saw the crowd he didn't want to queue and went to the front to approach a lady who is around no ten on the queue and begged her to help in paying his cash.

He gave the already filled teller to that lady and the cash after standing for about two to three minutes. He went to sit on a seat very close to the queue. Few minutes later, he really enjoy the coolness of the air condition and surrendered to sleep.

When it was about three people before that lady, she looked back and discovered that that guy is already sleeping. She just told the next person that she is coming and left the banking hall through the exit door.

By the time this guy woke up, she was gone. It was like a dream. He asked the people in front if they saw a lady in green top and they reply she left few seconds ago. He ran outside but the lady was no where to be found. He was outside the bank shouting my boss money.

Now see what he caused himself by being inpatient. Hmm my people be careful this is not a joke, I was an eye witness. It happened around 10:30 am today.

He is not impatient, cos if he was, he would have left the banking hall after giving the lady the money and then wait for the alert... He is stupid, and lazy... Nonsense... Can we say that God has used him to bless another person??
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by bank2k4real(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gods Grace Enterprise wishes you an ideal Christmas, and a prosperous 2015 that will be celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections and traditions. Thanks for your patronage and hope to do more business with you come 2015. 08063203540, +233540975809

Check my signature below...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.