Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. (22721 Views)

Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians / #MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments) / Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Adminisher: 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
A7:

Broom? Just broom? The post Jonathan Nigeria, what the General will inherit is gonna be a mountain of filth. He needs more than mere broom for that huge task...

Vacuum required. This is a lot of dirt we are looking at.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by AriDsexy(f): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
RockMaxi:
grin grin @barcanista, I hail you. I hope this is not your handwork..grin

I was just about calling his name also

Barcanista!!
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by goryorhal(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
lagdmark:
SEE MALAM BUHARI AND TWITTER AND SUIT AND WHATSAPP, i think say his people say werstern education and culture naa HARAM AND FORBIDDEN, BUHARI FOR USE CAMEL TAKE REACH THE VOTERS, HYPOCRISY.

Bros what have you been smoking lately ?
E better make you pray for change .. Abi you like as your life take stand still like street pole ..
Well as for me and my family we need change and here the general arrive !!!!!!
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by patrotic9gerian: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
seun you are doing a good job now. I am not a GEJ or GMD supporter but I want GEJ to be intimidated and if possible evicted... Let us all put pressure on the PDP... look at our brodas dying in the north. We must stand by them in this difficult times... Let's put ourselves in their shoes... Let us love one another... GEJ govt has failed and he deserves to go... Seun please use what you have to fight for the souls of the dead innocent Nigerians due to terrorism... Let us collective put pressure on this govt and let them know we don't like them.. People dying everyday yet the military is not equipt... corruption in the air, unpaid salaries, unemployment, no power supply,high price of fuel and scarcity yet our govt is lunching 21 billion for campaign... The time for change has come and it is now and it begins with you and me.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
goryorhal:

Assuming he b ur papa or you get someone like him in your family , shey you go dey talk this shit wey u dey talk #no offense#
No b your fault nah Airtel wey give you 10mb that's why you dey type nonsense

Lol.. Put the blame on Airtel. How much were you e-diots paid to make noise online for the old man? N500?
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Kolade354(m): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Twitter president... I hope you have bought lots of handkerchief for your crying days to come...
your moniker says it all you are a real mugu......Mention one tangible achievement of mr jonathan......is it stable electricity just mention it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
I love my president. GOD BLESS Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Funjosh(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
laykorn:
I don't have a twitter account but I'm joining twitter right now to follow the General.

#Change2015
Ayamlaykorn

Welcome on board brother, you gona enjoy it. Let's follow our in coming president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Whobedatte(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Welcome on BOARD! The choice of the masses
Come 2015. We'l be liberated from the shackles of despicable, satanic, &diabolical blockhead from Bayelsa.

Ride on

#SAIBUHARI

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Bimpe29: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
We are not afraid of change. Truly we will end up with something much better.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by januzaj(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
tweetobyte:

Wow! you know me too well, you must be the crippled guy I heard lives in a Hut behind my dad's apartment.
So u re d son of dat wretched gateman dat brought his family to dat flat.....buh how are u coping with dat ur one room

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by mistabiola: 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Beehshorp:
Oga u go lose no be go come... Ur failure has been registered already for heaven

@ThisisBuhari just opened a twitter acct 6hrs ago and he now have over 10,000 followers cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Funjosh:

Welcome on board brother, you gona enjoy it. Let's follow our in coming president.
Lol. I heard the site's kinda complex. Lol
What's your handle so I can follow you too?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Edusouls(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
sai buhari,sai change,sai progress...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by goryorhal(m): 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=tweetobyte post=29114087]

Lol.. Put the blame on Airtel. How much were you e-diots paid to make noise online for the old man? N500?[/quote

Mumu !!! You think say I b like you bingos..
No wonder you still dey trek with rotten shoe dey find job .. ..
Go meet Una jona make e find you job .. Heediot
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by victorazy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
withinnigeria:
The All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential candidate for the 2015 General Elections, Gen Mohammed Buhari (rtd) has finally joined the the popular social media Twitter today to further his campaign, his handle is @ThisIsBuhari.

Read his tweets so far…

For more breaking news visit http://withinnigeria.com

Voice of BokoHaram speaking from handle grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
President Buhari or President Jonathan...which sounds better to d hearingundecidedundecided..to me, the name jonathan sounds like a 'fallen stainless plate' gringringrin...what's your take crycrycry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Vince77(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
aristocrazzy:
It is now that he wants to join twitter.
Yeye.

Lolz.... mayb na person help am create d account after so much begging....

Ignorance + yeye dey stink.
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by millionboi(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Stop killin ppl wit bomb as 2win election
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by OVI75(m): 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
D dictator cannot rule ds naija.hs nly a regional leader fr hs felow fulanis and hausas.bt wait ,wu wl announce Buhari as president ?wu wl swear him in?kai dem papa no born them wel.GEJ til buhari stops sharia/arabic agenda fr naija.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
e tink say e go fit buy tweeter wit at least ''dat #1million for im account?
I wonder how much remain after e buy Nairaland
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by goryorhal(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
victorazy:

Voice of BokoHaram speaking from handle grin

i thought you gave testimony recently that u are free of lunatics angry undecided
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by victorazy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
SEE MALAM BUHARI AND TWITTER AND SUIT AND WHATSAPP, i think say his people say werstern education and culture naa HARAM AND FORBIDDEN, BUHARI FOR USE CAMEL TAKE REACH THE VOTERS, HYPOCRISY grin .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
januzaj:
So u re d son of dat wretched gateman dat brought his family to dat flat.....buh how are u coping with dat ur one room

you're so pathetic! Don't quote me again.. y'all are annoying
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by patostation(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
kwaraauto:
Nice one from grandpa.

News! 88 year old candidate wins Tunisia Election. Both candidates in the run-off election are said to be over 85 years of age.

Even here in Nigeria OBJ was over 70 when he ruled Nigeria democratically. Where there are two options, the electorate will go for the better candidate, whether he is old or young.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by victorazy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
goryorhal:

i thought you gave testimony recently that u are free of lunatics angry undecided

Tell Mod to ban me again cuz I won't cease to say my mind. "The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know"
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by goryorhal(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
victorazy:

Tell Mod to ban me again cuz I won't cease to say my mind. "The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know"

Continuing following the devil to HELL fire

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Donbrowser26(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
patrotic9gerian:
seun you are doing a good job now. I am not a GEJ or GMD supporter but I want GEJ to be intimidated and if possible evicted... Let us all put pressure on the PDP... look at our brodas dying in the north. We must stand by them in this difficult times... Let's put ourselves in their shoes... Let us love one another... GEJ govt has failed and he deserves to go... Seun please use what you have to fight for the souls of the dead innocent Nigerians due to terrorism... Let us collective put pressure on this govt and let them know we don't like them.. People dying everyday yet the military is not equipt... corruption in the air, unpaid salaries, unemployment, no power supply,high price of fuel and scarcity yet our govt is lunching 21 billion for campaign... The time for change has come and it is now and it begins with you and me.....
So if u want change, u should fall into greater disaster?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Donbrowser26(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
victorazy:

^^^ On Point!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by cyntiathis: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by patrotic9gerian: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
Donbrowser26:

So if u want change, u should fall into greater disaster?
What do u mean? Don't understand u...
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Donbrowser26(m): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
AriDsexy:

I was just about calling his name also

Barcanista!!
Calling his name will earn u a $100 ticket? Mtcheew...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cameron Praises Nigeria’s Anti-Corruption Fight / Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates / Possible Locations Of Chibok Girls Identified - Nigeria Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.