Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. (2184 Views)

Negative Campaigning In Nigeria. / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno / President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by abacrested(f): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
APGA governorship candidate in abia, Dr Alex Otti was bared from campaigning in ariaria international market by the state governor TA Orji. Their was excitement in aba and ariaria market this morning when news of filtered the town, people were waiting to cheer him when they heard he's around faulks road only for the chairman of the market who was installed by Ochendo to rush and lock all entrance to the market causing a huge gridlock inside the market.
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by asha80(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ochendo global!!!
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Is this ochendo an animal or what?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ochendo is running wild

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by kurupt1: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
If T.A orji likes he should block the entrances to nigeria,his cup has filled.his day of reckoning is near!I dey laff.make we see as him wan come rig nah.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by okiezman(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Bleep ochendo, okezie won't win, it's becos of people like you that apc insult our honourable party. PeeDeePee

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sometimes I wonder if his former boss OUK can't decipher between a normal and insane being for the former to have graciously enthroned him into the political dynasty which the notorious fraudster is nationally known for. Thank God same monk has bitten off the fingers of his former boss and shown to him what a real animal can do to a normal being.
For Alex Otti, it's crystal clear Abians want you. My humble advice is stick to the fight when you're hardest hit cause you never could tell how close you are to the crown of glory but never forget the local populace who helped you get there.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
abacrested:
APGA governorship candidate in abia, Dr Alex Otti was bared from campaigning in ariaria international market by the state governor TA Orji. Their was excitement in aba and ariaria market this morning when news of filtered the town, people were waiting to cheer him when they heard he's around faulks road only for the chairman of the market who was installed by Ochendo to rush and lock all entrance to the market causing a huge gridlock inside the market.
which gate are you talking about? There many entrances to Ariaria Intl market? Is the A line gate? Can't he follow the building material side or ogbo ogwu and enter A line.
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by asha80(m): 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
I think he campaigned near ariaria though because I just saw some pics now.
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by abacrested(f): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
which gate are you talking about? There many entrances to Ariaria Intl market? Is the A line gate? Can't he follow the building material side or ogbo ogwu and enter A line.
the only passable gate is the free zone gate which Lucky the chairman locked with the help of the state vigilante and took the key away,both the building material and the ogbor ogwu gate are impassable as well as the A line gate . the other gate, Enyimba gate is through aba - PH express road which might take the whole day because of bad road

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
abacrested:
the only passable gate is the free zone gate which Lucky the chairman locked with the help of the state vigilante and took the key away,both the building material and the ogbor ogwu gate are impassable as well as the A line gate . the other gate, Enyimba gate is through aba - PH express road which might take the whole day because of bad road
ok I thought he went through faulks road. So faulks is impassable?
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
According to his twitter page @ottialexander he was at Ariaria to campaign and later thanked the traders, next stop is Ekeoha shopping center.
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thief Orji wants to force Ikpeazu down the throats of Abians. Am happy the people are wiser now. They should make sure they vote out PDP and make their choice by selecting a better governor and not a failure in waiting.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by reezee: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
the kind of dictatorship government thatcpdp breeds, it has happened in ekiti not its happening in abia
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by reezee: 8:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
the kind of dictatorship government that pdp breeds, it has happened in ekiti not its happening in abia
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by NnamdiN: 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Team PDP/GEJ but everything possible should be done to ensure that thief doesn't install another thief in Abia.

Apga in Abia, no wahala but APC cheesy grin should not be allowed anywhere near umuahia cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by Collynzo22: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
The traders came out en masse to support him.
I have some of the pictures but I don't want to post them here.
Ariaria is just too filthy, they really deserve better as Alex Otti himself said.
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by Mekusnwa: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
I was there today, and Dr. Alex went around the Ariaria market with traders and crowd following him around. So the news is fake.
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by OccupyAbia: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Well they tried, but they didn't succeed. Ride on Sir, God is on your side.

Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by enzony(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dr Alex Otti is the next governor of Abia State whether the evil T.A Orji likes it or not. Ndi Abia are ready to vote Alex Otti and protect their votes.
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by dhantey324(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
berem:
Thief Orji wants to force Ikpeazu down the throats of Abians. Am happy the people are wiser now. They should make sure they vote out PDP and make their choice by selecting a better governor and not a failure in waiting.

All Abians should be fed up with PDP, Otti sounds like a good guy, but the fact is that APGA are PDP's stooge. So in 2015, Theodore might have his way again..
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by Rizstar: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yessssssssssss
In otiii i believe
No more imi as my Governor
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by abacrested(f): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mekusnwa:
I was there today, and Dr. Alex went around the Ariaria market with traders and crowd following him around. So the news is fake.
which side of Ariaria wea U? We waited patiently for him to an extent we had to go to faulks road that was when we discovered that the main gate (free zone )was locked. All we are just doing is to liberate the state
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by emeka94(m): 11:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
shocked these Otti man short oh.

Am I the only one seeing the resemblance between these man and the current idio.t in the government house. see his eyes, very somehow....... and he is short. what is it with Abians and short leaders

Uche Ogah a beg port go labour party nah since PDP no give u ticket. you can always do magic and go back to PDP, like everybody is doing, when you win. We need tougher election in Abia to ensure that the best will emerge.

for me I don't trust this Otti man and I dislike okezuo more.

oh by the way I saw otti's campaign train along ASA road this evening.
Re: Breaking: Otti Blocked From Campaigning In Aba. by chesterlee(m): 7:12am On Dec 23, 2014
TA Orji should leave Abia alone...he's done more harm than good
Its time for change...#AlexOtti
Nothing for Okezie...#SayNoToGodfatherism

#TEAMGEJ TILL 2019

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Cert:it's Now In The Court Of Cambridge, Katsina Education Ministry! / Africa Is New 'el Dorado Of Espionage', Leaked Intelligence Files Reveal / IGBOS, A PEOPLE THRIVING AMIDST ADVERSITY: WHO ARE THE IGBOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.