Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno (18373 Views)

Youths Bar Ahmed Lawan From Wedding At Emir Of Bade’s Palace / Negative Campaigning In Nigeria. / President Goodluck Ebelemitan Jonathan Bans Patience From Campaigning For Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 07, 2015
By Ndahi Marama

MAIDUGURI—Angry youths in Biu, Bayo, Shani, Kwaya-Kusar and Hawul Local Government Areas of Southern Borno have practically refused Governor Kashim Shettima entry into the areas to campaign, accusing him of neglect and failure to fulfill promises made.

The youths in their hundreds, took to the streets of major towns in the five local government areas chanting anti-Shettima slogans, and voicing out their dissatisfaction with the Borno State government, which they accused of encouraging the insecurity going on in their area.

Vanguard gathered that since yesterday, some aggrieved youths had protested on the streets of Biu town which led to the destruction of a mounted podium which was suppose to be used to address people by the governor.

The protest also led to vandalism of one of the government’s lodges suspected to be where the governor was to pass the night if he visited.

According to the youths, the governor is hatching plans to have their communities attacked, so that they can be relocated to camps in Maiduguri where they will be forced to vote for the APC.

While accusing Governor Shettima of being selective in the treatment of victims of insurgency, the youths vowed to resist attempts to take their people to camps in Maiduguri for the purpose of election, stressing that the governor refused to visit the areas, even when they were being attacked.

Angry youths bar Shettima from campaigning in southern Borno
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/angry-youths-bar-shettima-from-campaigning-in-southern-borno/

20 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm...they should give peace a chance please. Though, I am pro-GEJ, I still have soft spot for the governor due to the happenings in that State. God bless Nigeria.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.

19 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by egift(m): 4:20am On Mar 07, 2015

My President. My President grin grin grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by major466(m): 4:23am On Mar 07, 2015
APC Governors disappointing their people since time immemorial.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by fitzmayowa: 4:33am On Mar 07, 2015
I guess CHANGE is when your own people disown you, I hope they don't blame this on the opposition...

I see no reason why the aggrieved youth went on a vandalism spree, they should have just boycotted the rally or hold their own "counter rally" to show their grievances...

Shettima beans don done...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by LagosBoi2(m): 4:39am On Mar 07, 2015
This news get as he be oo...they should be angry at Jonathan who could not protect them from insurgency, He is in Commander in Chief of the Armed forces in charge of security not Kashim

this thing sound fishy self...if you can't provide pictures then it must be the usual pdp arrangement

B4 i forget

Vote GMB for maximum security...

Sai Buhari!!!

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by politricks: 5:47am On Mar 07, 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 07, 2015
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by simplemach(m): 5:54am On Mar 07, 2015
They are all terrorists. And now the governor and their party dont have a strong grip of the area again. The armed branch of their party is in trouble ryt now.
May be Now that GMB is back, he will recruit more boys.

19 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by koxi: 5:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Ok. Good for him

3 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Situation001(m): 5:56am On Mar 07, 2015
hmmm
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by jimohibrahim(m): 5:56am On Mar 07, 2015
that's really good for him..
I call that POLITICAL JUSTICE

20 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by englishmart(m): 5:56am On Mar 07, 2015
Mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by lovat(m): 5:59am On Mar 07, 2015
How come there has been no bomb blast in Maiduguri any time APC campaigns

8 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Situation001(m): 6:00am On Mar 07, 2015
major466:
I wonder what you have to say about Abia state.. because that place to me looks like a dumping ground..

or is it APC that is also ruling there

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Rad1cal: 6:00am On Mar 07, 2015
In other word, the people are aware that APC is boko haram and boko haram is APC.

Wise thinking.

32 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by ElekeNtioba: 6:03am On Mar 07, 2015
As a governor how many socio-economic programs did dis guy implement to actively engage youths before BH had the chance to recruit them.

He allowed Boko haram to flourish cos he knew Jonathan not him dat would be blamed.

APC would be nothing without Boko Haram.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by folabayo1(f): 6:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Saibaba
Saibuhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by adenine02: 6:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Lies

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by LhoLar01: 6:04am On Mar 07, 2015
Front page things, abi i too slow ni? I dedicate this to Jonathan and Buhari. We need change though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Henrypraise: 6:05am On Mar 07, 2015
D rooster is gradually comin home to roost.

Anybody wen say favour no go see u, him eye go blind to see favour.

Anybody wen say u no chop fried egg, him fowl no go lay egg

Anybody wen say u no go boil water make Eba for ur house, rain go wet him matches.

Anybody wen say ur dog n him babboon go soak 4 blood, na mosquito go suck him blood.

Begin Prayers oooo!!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by holatin(m): 6:05am On Mar 07, 2015
major466:
another confused fellow on loose, why not provide evidence of your stupid assertion instead of ranting and whining because you are a supporter of badluck.

Change !

6 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by lion042(m): 6:05am On Mar 07, 2015
Situation001:

I wonder what you have to say about Abia state.. because that place to me looks like a dumping ground..

or is it APC that is also ruling there
....I swear to almighty God, their governor is very wicked...i was very disappointed the day i went to see someone there, i had to take my car to mechanic because of their bad roads

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by ONYX5(m): 6:05am On Mar 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:
This news get as he be oo...they should be angry at Jonathan who could not protect them from insurgency, He is in Commander in Chief of the Armed forces in charge of security not Kashim

this thing sound fishy self...if you can't provide pictures then it must be the usual pdp arrangement

B4 i forget

Sai Buhari!!!
you are one of the biggest ediots of your age

15 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Aseneshii: 6:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Which company will accept road construction contract in Borno with all this things that Boko boys are doing? Let the Governor concentrate on security first.
lion042:
....I swear to almighty God, their governor is very wicked...i was very disappointed the day i went to see someone there, i had to take my car to mechanic because of their bad roads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Vicotex(m): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2015
By their lies and mouth odour we shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by JOF2: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2015
I guess they should blame themselves because insurgency prevented tangible develeopment . No contractor is ready to risk their lives

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Abotak: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2015
thank God they are now using their brain to think

7 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by hucienda: 6:16am On Mar 07, 2015
glad my ranch aint there undecided
Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by judiciarypalava: 6:18am On Mar 07, 2015
LagosBoi2:

B4 i forget

Sai Buhari!!!

But the governor has been enjoying all the allowances as the executive governor, visiting your people for solidarity was too much for you as a governor.

Now time for campaign, you now remembered them. They should have allowed you to come and be disgraced with pure water sachets and stones, fool.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Youths Bar Shettima From Campaigning In Southern Borno by Osehnetworld(m): 6:18am On Mar 07, 2015
U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Fight At NNPC Filling Station In LEKKI (Video) / Aloysius Katsina-Alu Is Dead / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu Secret Burial In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.