Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting (3097 Views)

Must A Guy Profess Love To A Gurl Before She Allows Him Have Sex With Her? / Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
I happened to have met a guy,we exchanged contact and smiles.

I wasn't comfortable because he met me around my home and now he already knows how and when to find me.

and just like I had predicted he came around the following day hoping to see me and he did but to my greatest surprise he started like a nursery school pupil reciting a well known poem... . " Baby I love you
. Baby I need you. . You are all I need
. I will die for you
. Every time I think
about you
. My heart beats"

I still Haven't blinked. I replied almost immediately "I SEE" followed with "can you please excuse me my mum just called me,see you some other time, still holding my breath i walked away towards home.

I received the shock of my life the following day been a Sunday evening when I approached the gates and saw him. The following ensued..

guy: (spreads his arms to hug me and pout lips to kiss me!)
me : (draws back) what are you doing here!
guy: hug me, its not a big deal you know?
me : it is. you are a total stranger . today is Sunday and I can understand that you are "high" tomorrow when you don "cool" we talk.

I had to get a cab to a friends place because climbing that lonely stair with him still there may result to something else. I warned him never to come near me again and further deleted his number.

Why is it that some guys are so quick to profess love within few days of meeting is it love or lust or their is this bad intention behind such act. but I also noticed that its rampant among well endowed ladies!
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 26, 2015
Guys sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by indiraserv: 11:25pm On May 26, 2015
It's usually a Bait,since it is known that women are moved by words
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Cutehector(m): 11:29pm On May 26, 2015
U should hav said why is it dat stewpid guys always come my way...

4 Likes

Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 11:41pm On May 26, 2015
Cutehector:
U should hav said why is it dat steewped guys like~me always come around...

good! undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Cutehector(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2015
cowgirl9090:

good! undecided
I can't remember the last time I chyked a girl

1 Like

Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Emperoradrian(m): 12:14am On May 27, 2015
Well,every guy wants to get laid....d nigga saw u as a LOOSE and CHEAP gal,and wanted to hav IT wit u......u no hapi say guy cum chyk u sef...if u no lik d guy,y did u giv him ur number in d 1st place.....mtchewwwwww smh....women formin unnecessary shakara since 10000BC.........and 4 d records pls accord my guy CUTEHECTOR som respect....dat guy is rili cute......and if u dnt knw wat to post nxt tym,jst read comments and other posts,den quietly walk away....tnx
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 12:31am On May 27, 2015
Emperoradrian:
Well,every guy wants to get laid....d nigga saw u as a LOOSE and CHEAP gal,and wanted to hav IT wit u......u no hapi say guy cum chyk u sef...if u no lik d guy,y did u giv him ur number in d 1st place.....mtchewwwwww smh....women formin unnecessary shakara since 10000BC.........and 4 d records pls accord my guy CUTEHECTOR som respect....dat guy is rili cute......and if u dnt knw wat to post nxt tym,jst read comments and other posts,den quietly walk away....tnx

kini big deal with giving someone your phone number? its your type that receives a girls phone number and sees it as a big deal..then you call 10 times she wont pick up your call,next thing is to block your calls cos she actually gave it to you so as not to waste her precious time with a pussyboy like you. you give out your number you are cheap,you don't give out your number you dey do shakara,hypocrite!

for your info respect is reciprocal .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Cutehector(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:

kini big deal with giving someone your phone number? its your type that receives a girls phone number and sees it as a big deal..then you call 10 times she wont pick up your call,next thing is to block your calls cos she actually gave it to you so as not to waste her precious time with a pussyboy like you. you give out your number you are cheap,you don't give out your number you dey do shakara,hypocrite!

for your info respect is reciprocal .
why r u bein so insultive? I pray u change tho
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 6:14am On May 27, 2015
Cutehector:
emperor my guy why r u bein so insultive? I pray u change tho

tell em cutie cheesy
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by T3Amo(f): 6:21am On May 27, 2015
indiraserv:
It's usually a Bait,since it is known that women are moved by words
But women are not moved by rubbish. I hate men who act the fool and tell me such stuff. It's annoying as heĺl
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by indiraserv: 6:47am On May 27, 2015
Most women are moved by what they hear,even though there are exceptions to the rule
T3Amo:
But women are not moved by rubbish. I hate men who act the fool and tell me such stuff. It's annoying as heĺl
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 6:55am On May 27, 2015
T3Amo:

very annoying cry
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by MzzTega(f): 7:22am On May 27, 2015
Lust it is
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 9:35am On May 27, 2015
MzzTega:
Lust it is
I thought as much
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Emperoradrian(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=cowgirl9090 post=34127366]

for your info respect is reciprocal .[/quote mtchewwwwwwwwwww....smh SEE LEPA FORMIN RICK ROSS....4 ur smal mind nw,u get precious tym.....beta to b a pussy boy,dan b a cow gal.
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Houseofglam7(f): 10:07am On May 27, 2015
Another psycho on the prowl!!!!

Dude is as high as the skies!!!!
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by 2dice(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2015
that moment ... One Bigboy in his lamboghini ... Say hi to some girls .... Then U will see thread like " I met this dude ..I kinda like him ... How can I be his Girlfriend ... Pls no insult " ...#smd
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Emodeee: 10:22am On May 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:
I happened to have met a guy,we exchanged contact and smiles.

I wasn't comfortable because he met me around my home and now he already knows how and when to find me.

and just like I had predicted he came around the following day hoping to see me and he did but to my greatest surprise he started like a nursery school pupil reciting a well known poem... . " Baby I love you
. Baby I need you. . You are all I need
. I will die for you
. Every time I think
about you
. My heart beats"

I still Haven't blinked. I replied almost immediately "I SEE" followed with "can you please excuse me my mum just called me,see you some other time, still holding my breath i walked away towards home.

I received the shock of my life the following day been a Sunday evening when I approached the gates and saw him. The following ensued..

guy: (spreads his arms to hug me and pout lips to kiss me!)
me : (draws back) what are you doing here!
guy: hug me, its not a big deal you know?
me : it is. you are a total stranger . today is Sunday and I can understand that you are "high" tomorrow when you don "cool" we talk.

I had to get a cab to a friends place because climbing that lonely stair with him still there may result to something else. I warned him never to come near me again and further deleted his number.

Why is it that some guys are so quick to profess love within few days of meeting is it love or lust or their is this bad intention behind such act. but I also noticed that its rampant among well endowed ladies!

Na sex he dey find. Mayb u luk sexy and he has already imagined himself fvcking u.

Truth be told, he sees u as a sex tool.
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 10:27am On May 27, 2015
2dice:
that moment ... One Bigboy in his lamboghini ... Say hi to some girls .... Then U will see thread like " I met this dude ..I kinda like him ... How can I be his Girlfriend ... Pls no insult " ...#smd

true though embarassed

but bebi my reaction to his action had nothing to do with money or how rich he is. that was the first stage of getting to know someone and he had to play that stunt? what message was he trying to pass
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 10:37am On May 27, 2015
Emodeee:

Na sex he dey find. Mayb u luk sexy and he has already imagined himself fvcking u.

Truth be told, he sees u as a sex tool.

jisos! shocked

thank God I did the needful
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by 2dice(m): 10:39am On May 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:

true though embarassed

but bebi my reaction to his action had nothing to do with money or how rich he is. that was the first stage of getting to know someone and he had to play that stunt? what message was he trying to pass
lol @ "bebi" ... He likes u ... I think he don't ve much xperience WIth d opposite s.ex ... I knw u like him also .... D only P was ... He was so eager ... Why not. Just go out with him ...** friendly date** ...dis kind of guy are caring .... No go dey look for adventure ... Guys WEy dey out now ... Na chop and clean mouth Oo
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 10:41am On May 27, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Another psycho on the prowl!!!!

Dude is as high as the skies!!!!
LOL cheesy
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Emodeee: 11:17am On May 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:

jisos! shocked

thank God I did the needful

Upload ya pic lah
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 11:37am On May 27, 2015
2dice:
lol @ "bebi" ... He likes u ... I think he don't ve much xperience WIth d opposite s.ex ... I knw u like him also .... D only P was ... He was so eager ... Why not. Just go out with him ...** friendly date** ...dis kind of guy are caring .... No go dey look for adventure ... Guys WEy dey out now ... Na chop and clean mouth Oo

that chop and clean mouth part got me laughing.
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by 2dice(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:

that chop and clean mouth part got me laughing.
ooh ... I forgot it is enjoyed by both parties ... Btw are u willing to give him a chance?
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by TrishaP(f): 11:47am On May 27, 2015
"Spreads arms and pouting his lips"
LOL
He must be a comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 11:54am On May 27, 2015
Emodeee:

Upload ya pic lah
I want to remain anonymous,sorry. you look biuriful wink
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Nobody: 11:59am On May 27, 2015
sowie.
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by Emodeee: 12:14pm On May 27, 2015
cowgirl9090:

I want to remain anonymous,sorry. you look biuriful wink

dats nt me on ma dp. r u new to nairaland? Dats d 1st runner up miss nairaland contest. M a male lah.
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 12:23pm On May 27, 2015
2dice:
ooh ... I forgot it is enjoyed by both parties ... Btw are u willing to give him a chance?

Noway! thanks for your advice
Re: Guys With Bad Intention Too Quick To Profess Love Within Days Of Meeting by cowgirl9090: 12:25pm On May 27, 2015
Emodeee:

dats nt me on ma dp. r u new to nairaland? Dats d 1st runner up miss nairaland contest. M a male lah.
I guessed right twaci. I wanted to be sure its not her but wondering why a guy would put up a female picture wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Be Her Hero?? (pics) / A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... / I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.