Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. (26445 Views)

How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS / Voter Registration. . . Jega Asks For Another N6.6bn / INEC Voter Registration: Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Jamean(f): 4:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Hehe..all this rigmarole to transfer PVC. Ok, let it stay in Benin.

1 Like

Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by felixtare(m): 4:53am On Dec 23, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Not good enough, but if INEC tries anything funny to favour PDP or any other political party, head will roll, cloth will be soaked in blood and Nigeria will cease to exist. INEC had better organize a free and fair election or else.......

fool,(head will roll n cloth will b soaked in blood) mumu fish,can u fight ur mate in a one on one battle,lazy boko boy
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Ariel20:
A couple of my friends do not have their previous voter's card talk more PVC & they couldn't register newly cos of how poorly conducted it was in their respective areas.

My question is, can they still register? If Yes, where & when can they register?
pls if I may ask which state hmmm is it in South west or northern state.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2014
felixtare:

fool,(head will roll n cloth will b soaked in blood) mumu fish,can u fight ur mate in a one on one battle,lazy boko boy
head will not roll by d special grace of God,we will vote amicably on Feb 14 2015 election Cos' it's around d corner. I strongly believe we pray for peace to rein in d previous election in this country and peace will surely rein by d special grace of God.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Jamean:
Hehe..all this rigmarole to transfer PVC. Ok, let it stay in Benin.
if I may ask are u residing in benin niiii it's very good and fine to start d process on time Cos' in South west here people do it on time and it work for them.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Nairavirus:
For the past four months I have completed all the requirement and process. The are yet to provide me with pvc. Or can I vote with the new temporal one issued to me as tranfer replacement.thanks.
if I may ask which state did u register for PVC hmmmmmm not only that av u been following it up Cos' d process of PVC transfer from one place to another need a process to be following it up. pls follow it up Cos' in this yr election in the state some of people that transfer their PVC registered in d north and they follow it up to smoothen d process and throughout d election it has been peaceful and free.pls follow it up oooooo.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by LASTNIYI: 5:20am On Dec 23, 2014
And how do one transfer within a state i.e. From one local government to another in d same state. Remember this could happen if one relocations (note that movement are restricted during election thereby necessitating this).
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:22am On Dec 23, 2014
DisGuy:
write application and post it where?

Abeg what's INEC post code and what the address of the nearest post office? shocked
to get codes go to inec website ooooooo. www.inecnigeria.org/
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Nairavirus:
For the past four months I have completed all the requirement and process. The are yet to provide me with pvc. Or can I vote with the new temporal one issued to me as tranfer replacement.thanks.
u can lodge ur complaint to them ooooo and follow it up on their internet website and Facebook page on : The Centre can be accessed through telephone line
Facebook, Twitter and INEC’s website.
Phone
numbers: 07098116381, 07098115257, 070981175
Website address: www. inecnigeria.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/inecnigeria (INEC
Nigeria)
Twitter handle: @inecnigeria
Call in, someone will be waiting to respond.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Topiipii:
Has anyone here even tried the procedure? Based on what I saw in my LG, people are beginning to lose hope in the transfer process due to the fact that no one is attending to them. Imagine going to a place for about a month (at no little cost) and not have anything to show for it. I hope INEC is not codedly trying to disenfranchise Nigerians?

P.S: If there's anyone out there who has Jega Official email address, kindly provide me with it.
u can lodge ur complaint to their HQ via calling their phone numbers and which state did u register hmmm. The Centre can be accessed through telephone line
Facebook, Twitter and INEC’s website.
Phone
numbers: 07098116381, 07098115257, 070981175
Website address: www. inecnigeria.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/inecnigeria (INEC
Nigeria)
Twitter handle: @inecnigeria
Call in, someone will be waiting to respond.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:31am On Dec 23, 2014
hajruna:
abi oo. I'm thinking of doing so too. I can't fit shout for this long process
try and do it fast ooooooooo .it's very important Cos' it's very important u register and get ur voters card Cos' it's ur civil right duty hmmmmm.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:34am On Dec 23, 2014
drlawizle:
Me wey I never even register nko?
pls why u don't register hmmmmm pls try and register ooooo and beside do u reside in lag or where hmmmmm do it fast ooooo Cos' it's ur civil right and responsibility to come out and vote.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Thks to d moderator that move d thread to front page that's good for them hmmmmm .pls d previous governorship election was peaceful and free from violence .pls and pls go and register and collect ur PVC it's important u vote oooooooo Cos' it's ur civil responsibility and ur right to cast ur vote oooo Cos' d month is almost going to an end and what requires for u to go and registered and collect ur PVC ooooooo .
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 5:51am On Dec 23, 2014
pls if u haven't collect ur PVC go to d inec office of local government u register during d registration exercise. it's important for u to collect ur PVC ooooooo cos on that faithful day we will cast our vote d NYSC ad hoc staff will ask for ur PVC cards and they will insert d cards to d PVC machine in which d machine will read ur cards and after that u will be accredited and by 12p.m u will start to cast ur vote and by 4p.m the ad hoc staff will count d vote and declare d winner in ur presence and d result will be posted online here .so my brothers and sisters in d house register and collect ur PVC oooooooo.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 23, 2014
inec knows most nigerians can't go through such stress, so they put it in place to disturb the vote of majority. is it bad if inec at this stage use a centralized system that their workers can access from anywhere.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by manck2: 5:55am On Dec 23, 2014
tongue

Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by smudge2079(m): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2014
talk2valen:

the vote will only count when we all register and vote. get your pvc and vote
Amen.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by poiZon: 6:18am On Dec 23, 2014
femi1410:
Noted
Get your PVC pls
TOGETHER, LET US VOTE OUT 'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION' ACTIVIST
And let us all Vote massively For GENERAL BUHARI MUHAMMADU.

u dey campaign for buari, hw much him pay u?
speak for u self n dont try compellng people to vote for incapable illiterate living under the shadow of idiagbon.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by ask4slimjay: 6:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Buchukwu:
I no dey vote anything. Buhari ko GEJ ni

Bros ooo, chai...u too much, like say na u speak 4 me. i neva see hu i wan vote.

mstchew, Buhari kor GEJ ni #in Buchukwu's voice#

1 Like

Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by ewizard1: 6:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm...
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by ewizard1: 6:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
pls why u don't register hmmmmm pls try and register ooooo and beside do u reside in lag or where hmmmmm do it fast ooooo Cos' it's ur civil right and responsibility to come out and vote.

Try and register when & where... I think it has closed!

I want to register afresh too...
Imagine... Just 6 days was given for New Registration!!!!

#i Salute Nigeria my Country.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by deeptechcool(m): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2014
Topiipii:
What a big lie! I can assure you that the electoral officer in Ado-Odo/Ota LGA of Ogun State has not been to his office even for a day in December despite the hundreds of voters who have been there to have their registration transferred. INEC's rude staff there is not making matters easy to bear; save for a few polite ones, the whole lot attend to voters like they're doing us a favour.
The procedure is not as difficult as it sounds, just type a letter (I was told it must be typewritten) to the Resident Electoral Commissioner of the state you're transferring to and make a photocopy (front and back) of your PVC, you'll be given a form at the INEC office which will be filled and submitted with your application and that's all.

P.S: Whoever has Jega's official email address should please provide me with it, I need to make an official complaint.
'You are very correct'.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by osasyankee(m): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Not good enough, but if INEC tries anything funny to favour PDP or any other political party, head will roll, cloth will be soaked in blood and Nigeria will cease to exist. INEC had better organize a free and fair election or else.......
APC believe electiolonis free if they win. Its not new
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Isiterere(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2014

Thanks for your input. The process and procedure is not as difficult as the op posted. Some on it are not even supposed to be called step.
Got my pvc last Friday and on the process of transferring it.
VOTE FOR CHANGE. VOTE GMB/PYO

ALL IZZ WELL

The procedure is not as difficult as it sounds, just type a letter (I was told it must be typewritten) to the Resident Electoral Commissioner of the state you're transferring to and make a photocopy (front and back) of your PVC, you'll be given a form at the INEC office which will be filled and submitted with your application and that's all.

P.S: Whoever has Jega's official email address should please provide me with it, I need to make an official complaint.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
pls if I may ask which state hmmm is it in South west or northern state.

I should have included that.. Lagos
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Cmfrt001(f): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=201587
please is the registration still on because I don't think I would like to go through all this. If it is still on, please where?
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by gabriel212: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2014
kindnyce:
HOPE IT IS NOT ANOTHER WAY OF ELECTORAL FRAUD CAREFULLY HATCHED BY PDP........
guy it is not hope
it's a ploy to rig the election
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by jamesbridget13(f): 7:15am On Dec 23, 2014
all this long process na today? i have registered again in my lga now no get time for all these processes
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by holysainbj(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
You haf spoken!! cool
KHAYGOLD:
You haf spoken!!
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2014
KHAYGOLD:

And who is afraid of Nigeria stopping to exist?
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by mooremadu(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
which head will role? Yours nd members of ur family right? All bkos some desperate politicians like ur brother nd father GMB might not win... Pls let's be careful the kind of statement we me on forums like this, there's power in d tongue oh.. HAPPY XMAS nd NEW YEAR in ADVANCE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: Why Lawan And Gbajabiamila Should Not Be Elected / Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees / Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.