Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. (26444 Views)

How To Check Your Voter Registration Details Via SMS / Voter Registration. . . Jega Asks For Another N6.6bn / INEC Voter Registration: Eyewitness Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
pls why u don't register hmmmmm pls try and register ooooo and beside do u reside in lag or where hmmmmm do it fast ooooo Cos' it's ur civil right and responsibility to come out and vote.

Where are the places still available for registration? Which states are still available?
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by chingydaboss(m): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Revival.. Revival.. Revival
Crusade.. Crusade... Crusade..
The Lord's Chosen.. The Lord's Chosen... The Lord's Chosen
I am inviting y'all to our upcoming Crusade scheduled to hold on the 25th and 26th of December at the headquarter church @ Ijesha bustop along oshodi express way.

Come with all manner of sicknesses and diseases, Jesus will Deliver you frm all ur burdens..
Remember: there is no better place to spend your Christmas dan in the presence of God..

Jesus is Lord..

Come nd b blessed..
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Tee99(m): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2014
kendraloops:
I registered back in Minna when i was schooling there. i can't possibly go there to collect my PVC. do i register for a new one or what?

Me too, registerd while in Zaria but someone collected mine for me few days ago. I only texted my Name, VIN and PU to d person to show it to the person giving out the card and explained to the person giving out the card that am not Zaria base.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Topiipii(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
u can lodge ur complaint to their HQ via calling their phone numbers and which state did u register hmmm. The Centre can be accessed through telephone line
Facebook, Twitter and INEC’s website.
Phone
numbers: 07098116381, 07098115257, 070981175
Website address: www. inecnigeria.org
Facebook: www.facebook.com/inecnigeria (INEC
Nigeria)
Twitter handle: @inecnigeria
Call in, someone will be waiting to respond.
I'm tired of calling ICCC(the numbers you posted above), now I want to speak to the head honcho. I have gone through the process before as I have already submitted an application in August with my TVC only to be informed (with an apology) that I have to obtain my PVC before I can even apply for transfer. So, I travelled down to Ile-Ife (Osun State) to obtain the PVC in November and the rest you already know.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Topiipii(m): 9:37am On Dec 23, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
It actually has to be handwritten..

If what you said is true, the INEC staff at Ado-Odo/Ota LGA can add incompetence to its already growing list of negative attributes. I went with an handwritten letter only to be told that it must be typewritten.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by nworanco(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2014
NEW "GALAXY 9982" ROESCHE DESIGN LATEST
PHONE, THAT SUPPORT BBM AND ANDROID
APPLICATIONS. COMES WITH FULL ACCESSERIES/
COMPACTMENT.

Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
brainzdh:
Why all these wahala? I'll jst register for a new one jare
how can i register for a new one?
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
munex007:
If GEJ wins (God forbid!)..It will simply because a Lot of people fail to get their PVC..I know some of my friends that really want GMB in buh they are yet to get there PVC..

APC should focus there energy on the electorate and educate them to get their PVC on time...

Election is not decided by intention rather by action..If your reading this and your yet to get your PVC and you really want change for the country..Try and strive to get your PVC..Take a day from work,school etc I think it will be worth it in Long run...

Come 14\2\2015 GOD willing GMB will be our president.An affable man of courage; an incorruptible politician dedicated to sanitising the social and economic life of Nigeria; a soldier known for his gallantry and chivalry; an epitome of intergrity,Nemesis of corruption,an accomplished administrator, statesman, politician and above all a Good Man..."

#SaiBuhari2015
pls where can i register for voter's card,i want change
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
pls why u don't register hmmmmm pls try and register ooooo and beside do u reside in lag or where hmmmmm do it fast ooooo Cos' it's ur civil right and responsibility to come out and vote.
What's of me??. I've not got the pvc. I was in Ife during d last general election. So I have the temporary one given in 2011. Now m back, living working in Lagos. Should register for a new one or will have to get the former's pvc so as to transfer. Please o, I need to voice in GMB... And of course, APC in Lagos. M sick of this corrupt Government. chai... #21b donated just for companion?? . I'll rather vote for a muslim with dignity than a christian speaking like a sleep but action like a wolf
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by brainzdh(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
olassy239:
how can i register for a new one?

I was told they'll start another round of registeration by 2nd week of January.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by brainzdh(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
hajruna:
abi oo. I'm thinking of doing so too. I can't fit shout for this long process

My dear, I don't have dt strength joor especially when I know I won't be voting sef.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by kendraloops(f): 4:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Tee99:

Me too, registerd while in Zaria but someone collected mine for me few days ago. I only texted my Name, VIN and PU to d person to show it to the person giving out the card and explained to the person giving out the card that am not Zaria base.

Really? I'll give it a shot then. i still have peeps in Minna. Thanks.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by kendraloops(f): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
I registered in Yola.. I was told to go back there.

So what do you wanna do? You possibly can't travel, Yola ke?? Can one re-register??
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by kendraloops(f): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
in as much u av ur PVC just follow d steps above hmmm for me av got mine.

I don't have my PVC, seems you didn't understand my post. I just av d temporary one, got that in Minna and I'm soooo far away from Minna now.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Not good enough, but if INEC tries anything funny to favour PDP or any other political party, head will roll, cloth will be soaked in blood and Nigeria will cease to exist. INEC had better organize a free and fair election or else.......

Ok, But your head and that of. your loved ones, associates, sponsors and allies will be the first to roll and you'll wake up in hell with a garment soaked in blood!!!
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Apparently, they can detect double reg by scanning fingerprints. . So..

I plan to use someone who's there.

kendraloops:

So what do you wanna do? You possibly can't travel, Yola ke?? Can one re-register??
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by munex007(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Which state do you reside? And your LGA?

olassy239:
pls where can i register for voter's card,i want change
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ariel20:

I should have included that.. Lagos
go to inec office besides u or ur local government area.the ad hoc staff on ground will attend to u hmmmm.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
ewizard1:

Try and register when & where... I think it has closed!

I want to register afresh too...
Imagine... Just 6 days was given for New Registration!!!!

#i Salute Nigeria my Country.
its still on if it's in Lagos its still on u can go to d inec office in ur residential area preferably,in ur local government area.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
poiZon:

u dey campaign for buari, hw much him pay u?
speak for u self n dont try compellng people to vote for incapable illiterate living under the shadow of idiagbon.
. it's not about campaign for someone it's about showing love to d great people of this country.informing d good people of this country how important d PVC .it's ur civil right responsibility to register and cast ur vote to ur preferred candidates. d Feb 14 ,2015 election will be free and credible. it has already shown how it will be peaceful in previous state election.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Johnnyessence(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
drlawizle:

Where are the places still available for registration? Which states are still available?
.first which state did u reside hmmmmmm so that we will start from there hmmmm.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
munex007:
Which state do you reside? And your LGA?

Ado ekiti
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
brainzdh:

I was told they'll start another round of registeration by 2nd week of January.
hw sure r u pls
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Johnnyessence:
.first which state did u reside hmmmmmm so that we will start from there hmmmm.

Whats all the hmm about?

You are behaving suspicious
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Tee99(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
kendraloops:

Really? I'll give it a shot then. i still have peeps in Minna. Thanks.

Uw
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by Alezy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Not good enough, but if INEC tries anything funny to favour PDP or any other political party, head will roll, cloth will be soaked in blood and Nigeria will cease to exist. INEC had better organize a free and fair election or else.......
there can never be a free and fair election in nigeria as long as jega remains inec chairman. Do u kw there is no central data base for registered persons in this nation? Do u kw there is no face recognision on each polling unit? Therefore i can register myself 10times across states and even register different names with my face from one local gov. Thats to say the election rigging has already started.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by dombenis(m): 4:42am On Dec 24, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Not good enough, but if INEC tries anything funny to favour PDP or any other political party, there could be disaster and Nigeria may cease to exist. INEC had better organize a free and fair election or else.......
with God all things re possible

.in 2015 no disaster, no violence, no blood shade. but there ill be peace and love in 2015 in Jesus name Amen.
Re: 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. by UMBagudu: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2014
Can't dey do dis online y all dis wahala is nt beta. Besides dis one dat we neva collect d PVC sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S. To Join Nigeria In The Fight Against Boko Haram / President Buhari Back To Nigeria After A 4-day Working Trip To India - Photos / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.