Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) (87293 Views)

Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) / Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Coolguy89(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Were is ice prince,he is a sex freak too
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by onadana: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
coolThese are real women....I doff my hat.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Wisdytech(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
I dnt like sex! Can it be because am a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mathematical:
HYPOCRISY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER... WHO DOESN'T?

SERIOUSLY? SEX IS SWEET... I MEAN PASSIONATE SEX NOT GBANKOGBI SEX..

ME LOVE SEX..
I do too...what a coincidence grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by jahbiz: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
End time Thread.
with end time viewers and comments
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by hman4real(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sommyangel:
Hehehe... Me too... I rove sex..see their mouth

You really look lovely dear. I wil like to know u better.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sukkot: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
so that maheeda was a gospel singer ? the thunder wey go fire am still dey gym dey bench press
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by onila(f): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
this is just embarrassing! undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
jahbiz:
with end time viewers and comments

Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by olson(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Beauty fades, everything will soon start sagging, wrinkles every where, then u'll know that much of everything is not good. Ikun jogede oredi, I kun o mo pe ohun todun lo pani.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
everybody luvs sex, even PEJ, so forget all does campaigns and Donations. Afterall ojukwu waz a very strong Manhood...lol

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mathematical:
HYPOCRISY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER... WHO DOESN'T?

SERIOUSLY? SEX IS SWEET... I MEAN PASSIONATE SEX NOT GBANKOGBI SEX..

ME LOVE SEX..

grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
I love sex too and I love ladies who don't pretend about their sexual desires.

Infact I won't mind marrying a nympho. tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
mizjules:
If maheeda didn't top the list, who will??

she might be lyinq

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by datguru: 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
End time Thread.

Paranoid christian
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Litmus: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ghanians most be on holiday, so they've come with there sex madness angry.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by M4gunners: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
At least they are open to it.Many nigerian pretend, but loved sex more than Maheeda self.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Joshkid(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
:ochisos!.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by babaluckey: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
adewaletb2:
Oh my God look at her butt

Na poop full am

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
adewaletb2:
Oh my God look at her butt

a good butt is a nice, succinct hint of something provocative, a firm mathematical perfection of symmetry and geometry, lines and curves in harmony with everything else.

but this, dear sir, is excess fat.

i cannot see how such squishy bags of lipids are attractive.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Maheeda! A former gospel singer? Sealed lips.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sommyangel:
Hehehe... Me too... I rove sex..see their mouth

lmao! You too
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
babaluckey:

Na poop full am

pukes
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
VenusBetty:
Maheeda! A former gospel singer? Sealed lips.
Ho-ho-honestly speakinq, iWas too surprised hearing she was a gospel singer..Funny enough, I'ven't heard any
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by TonYzeallY(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Slonge2:
I would have doubted this list if i didn't see any calabar/akwaibom name there...

akwaibom ayaya o...
De decieve uRself if u thInk Akwa-Ibom/calabar like sex like ur village girls
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
awon werey ,oloriburuku bi egun toh nle were.(like a masquade that is pursuing a mad man)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.