Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) (87283 Views)

Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) / Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by silversonuc(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
pretydiva:
Wat hapend 2 afro candy undecided
do u love sex too?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by silversonuc(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mathematical:
HYPOCRISY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER... WHO DOESN'T?

SERIOUSLY? SEX IS SWEET... I MEAN PASSIONATE SEX NOT GBANKOGBI SEX..

ME LOVE SEX..
marry me
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Dez80(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2014
PerfumeRepublik:
Talk is cheap, they could be even be Logs of wood.
Forget the maheeda Bad Girl image, that's just for publicity and sales.
The ones who are the baddest don't even like discussing the topic

no be lie. like my girlfriend for instance. She can pretend in public when there is sex talk n she doesnt even like watching blue films. but behind close doors, we can tumble all day n she never gets tired. In otherwords, my girl is one of the baddest sex addict ever liveth. Im not complaining tho

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 24, 2014
victorazy:
Kai!
Me wey like sexx like moi moi!
25A4882D hit me need am (fyn babes only)
Oh lawd grin
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by BinghiNya(m): 6:16am On Dec 24, 2014
sukkot:
all igbo chicks. cheiii ndigbo is this ya contribushaun to naijiria ? wemen with unquenchable sesual appetite ? cheii ndigbo but why cry
remember baby factories
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Jok3r(m): 6:57am On Dec 24, 2014
We?
mizjules:
If maheeda didn't top the list, who will??
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by tola9ja: 7:21am On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2014
adewaletb2:
Oh my God look at her butt

Dont finish that soap o self-servicing.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2014
Sommyangel:
Hehehe... Me too... I rove sex..see their mouth

Be serious and realistic naw. Do you love it or not?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Mathematical:
HYPOCRISY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER... WHO DOESN'T?

SERIOUSLY? SEX IS SWEET... I MEAN PASSIONATE SEX NOT GBANKOGBI SEX..

ME LOVE SEX..

For how long have you been doing it?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Hmmmm nawa! And dis is d same sex dat I hate o grin

Ifahear! Lolz. Hate sex ko, love sex ni.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2014
laplace12:

No fear. Just dig out their Old posts as evidence.

People like Rok.iatu, rozzzay, sexxyseun, lyynpentra e.t.c already said incriminating stuff before.

Even dat highly celebrated mod lipsrsealed

Bros, where that lynpetra of a girl? She still dey this forum?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Shenero(m): 9:13am On Dec 24, 2014
wat's afro candy's position?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Mathematical(f): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2014
KLand:

Hope you are married sha? Just curious.

AM NOT ...BESIDE I LOVE SEX DOESN'T MEAN AM ADDICTED..
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by queenbesha(f): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2014
Rubbish undecided

I don vex sef angry
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Genea(f): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
bosun11:

btw how u doing??
am cul,u
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by bosun11(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
Genea:
am cul,u

Am doing fabulous too..was just checking on u & Merry Xmas in advance
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Genea(f): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
bosun11:

Am doing fabulous too..was just checking on u & Merry Xmas in advance
tnx and same 2 u
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by MrPaul2: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pictures of you doing it on different occazion or idontbiliveit
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
RedBenson:

For how long have you been doing it?

Which kind ffucking question be that....u how long have u been doing it?

Mathematical no anser this d1ckheaded man
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by KLand(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mathematical:

AM NOT ...BESIDE I LOVE SEX DOESN'T MEAN AM ADDICTED..

Sex is supposed to be within marriage, not before, not outside of it. Biblical principles show that sex before or outside marriage is not right. Don't blame me I support #team no sex before marriage.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
KLand:

Sex is supposed to be within marriage, not before, not outside of it. Biblical principles show that sex before or outside marriage is not right. Don't blame me I support #team no sex before marriage.

You wey dey talk...if dey bring beyonce or rihanna with nicki minaj come keep dem for ur room with there naked bodies... If dey seduce u, u no go ffuck.?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Do u guys no transgendered is real...I mean girls with d1ck?

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by KLand(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
sosiqdude:

You wey dey talk...if dey bring beyonce or rihanna with nicki minaj come keep dem for ur room with there naked bodies... If dey seduce u, u no go ffuck.?

Why create temptation for your self? I would never allow the scenario you painted to happen. Prevention is better than cure.
Portiphar' s wife tried to seduce Joseph. What did he do? He fled! The same strategy works for me. Beyonce or Rihanna.... You flee!
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
sosiqdude:

Which kind ffucking question be that....u how long have u been doing it?

Mathematical no anser this d1ckheaded man

Is that what made you poor?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
RedBenson:

Is that what made you poor?

A question to the Gods
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by louiskay(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
sosiqdude:

So what do u mean...na igbo girls bad pass or wetin...

No come insult our girls
cossy, mehedda, and afrocandy na watin?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by StephenJoseph(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
continentalceo:

Dude you are just a religious hypocrite! All y'all that pretend to hate sex are just liers! Be true to urself abeg. Haba

Hav I ever insulted u in ur whole life Y then did u call me HYPOCRITE I don't li it. Don't try me, hence...
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
StephenJoseph:

Hav I ever insulted u in ur whole life Y then did u call me HYPOCRITE I don't li it. Don't try me, hence...
Oyibo
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by StephenJoseph(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
continentalceo:

Oyibo

Dat one na ur own. Me nor dey talk two times ni
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by stellytwinkle(f): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2015
StephenJoseph:
Why are people just crazy about dis sex of a thing? D funny part is that women benefit a lot from it than men.

To some people, sex is like a food. Imagine one having unsupported sex and rapture comes suddenly, wats d person's fate
simple! Hell fire straight!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x / Ernest Asuzu Now Healthy As He Is Spotted At Roban Stores Awka- PICTURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.