Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) (87255 Views)

Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) / Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lolz..alot of em like it but few speak abt it
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mathematical:
HYPOCRISY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER... WHO DOESN'T?

SERIOUSLY? SEX IS SWEET... I MEAN PASSIONATE SEX NOT GBANKOGBI SEX..

ME LOVE SEX..

This is what I call real fact...no shaking
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
datguru:

Paranoid christian
Must u quote me?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Without sex I won't be here chatting with you guys...

I don't see sex as bad thing...but if u abuse it, then it turns out to be a bad thing...

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mathematical:
HYPOCRISY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER... WHO DOESN'T?

SERIOUSLY? SEX IS SWEET... I MEAN PASSIONATE SEX NOT GBANKOGBI SEX..

ME LOVE SEX..

U really love spreading ur legs. Your comment and display picture proves that
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Genea(f): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin grin na balanced diet
lol correkt one
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
this post is inherently stupid, if they addicted to something every human being is addicted to, how does that become our problem. #northener
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
ollah1:

U really love spreading ur legs. Your comment and display picture proves that

Do you want to be a reverend father...

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by laplace12(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
pinkyberry:
[size=15pt]WHY IN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS IN THIS GUY'S TOPIC ALWAYS MAKING THE FRONTPAGE?

DOES IT MEAN WE THE NAIRALANDERS ARE USELESS?

WITHOUT US, NAIRALAND WILL BE LEFT WITH ONLY OSEUN AND HIS BLOCKHEAD MODS
[/size]

Post something good and You Will hit frontpage.

Btw, He is a paid mod. He is working for his Pay.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by bosun11(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
Genea:
lol correkt one

btw how u doing??
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Marine spirits have clearly made Nigeria their world headquarters.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by flashyoba231(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Vanguard is addicted 2 sex chat......ntn concern me sha cos am addicted 2 alomo and w**d..(Ntn compares)

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by vanstanzy(m): 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
sukkot:
yeriba wemen dont like s-e-x. they prefer egusi and iyan to se-x cheesy

Don't let the Yeriba women catch you. smiley smiley smiley smiley If they do, you will know that they carry fire on their laps. grin grin grin
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
VenusBetty:
Maheeda! A former gospel singer? Sealed lips.
I was shocked too grin

I like sex sha
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by laplace12(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
List of nairalanders That love se.x....

Tag tosyne2much

#nextproject
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sukkot: 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
vanstanzy:

Don't let the Yeriba women catch you. smiley smiley smiley smiley If they do, you will know that they carry fire on their laps. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin LWKM
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
vanstanzy:

Who told you that... Is like you have been in there path before..
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by victorazy(m): 5:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kai!
Me wey like sexx like moi moi!
25A4882D hit me need am (fyn babes only)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
laplace12:
List of nairalanders That love se.x....

Tag tosyne2much

#nextproject

No try am ooooo.. This is the greatest height of E-war grin
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
4-5 times a day is not enough in 24 hours.
I know lovers who make love 10 times a day.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
victorazy:
Kai!
Me wey like sexx like moi moi!
25A4882D hit me need am (fyn babes only)

I pity ya mum for giving bath to you...

Na people like you dey abuse sex for this world...na people like u dey fork mad dog..na people like u dey buy dog and teach the dog how e go dey suck ur dirty small d1ck eh..

Isn't it?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by laplace12(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

No try am ooooo.. This is the greatest height of E-war grin

No fear. Just dig out their Old posts as evidence.

People like Rok.iatu, rozzzay, sexxyseun, lyynpentra e.t.c already said incriminating stuff before.

Even dat highly celebrated mod lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Orikinla:
4-5 times a day is not enough in 24 hours.
I know lovers who make love 10 times a day.

Lovers that make love 10 times a day are well full with dia self...they love themselves so much that they can't stand a minute dey look themselves.. That why they make love such way...and that is good and bad.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
laplace12:

No fear. Just dig out their Old posts as evidence.

People like Rok.iatu, rozzzay, sexxyseun, lyynpentra e.t.c already said incriminating stuff before.

Even dat highly celebrated mod lipsrsealed
na ban u wan use play so ooooo grin
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Amazing
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by victorazy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
sosiqdude:

I pity ya mum for giving bath to you...

Na people like you dey abuse sex for this world...na people like u dey fork mad dog..na people like u dey buy dog and teach the dog how e go dey suck ur dirty small d1ck eh..

Isn't it?

See this yeye man grin
Na ppl like u dey fuvck small children grin
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by laplace12(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

grin grin
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by sosiqdude(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
This front page thing fine oo...

See as members and guest full here...

I go fight a way to send my topics to this front page....the thing make sense die..

Sir OluwaSeun osewa abeg be my best friend here for nairaland..
I will serve you well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / Teni Visits Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels, Holds Discussions On Malaria Eradication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.