Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) (6619 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by femmysin(m): 1:06am On Dec 23, 2014
My girlfriend asked me why some men prefer prostitutes to homely girls. after a brain cracking session i was able to give her five funny reasons why i believe some men prefer the women of low virtue(ashawo). she couldn’t help it as she laughed her guts out. I felt i should share these reasons here.

Before i do that, let me first of all let you know this shocking truth;
90% of women are prostitute. It only depends if they are WILD protitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes.

The wild ones are the ones that stands in the hotels for commercial s*x trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean babe all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have s*x with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the roadside prostitute.

My brothers, it is the same thing o. So whether you admit it or not if your wife sleeps around with Chief or alhaji, when you are not in town, then you have a domestic prostitute in your house.

So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels becos you are in their shoes too.

Now here are my 5 reasons some men refer prostitutes;

1. You wouldn't need crack up your brain before u can toast a prostitute, infact na she go ask u Oga hw far, check my market nah.

2. A prostitute would not tell you to allow her think about it or she risks loseing you to the next available. ashawo.

3. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum s*x for as little as #500 which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-called clean babes.
Recently A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?

4. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant.

5. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last thing on their mind is marriage. Even if she gets pregnant, she might not even know the real father of her kid.

6. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than your so-called clean babes. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely babes, uche thinks she is decent so he doesn’t need a condom, tomorrow shoal will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and Alhaji will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has about 50 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, mummy’s pet babe, and the cycle continues. What a shame!

7. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come for them again unlike the clean homely babes who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen turkey.

Now, with the afore-mentioned reason, why won’t men keep going for prostitutes, tell me!

NOTE: I have never ever slept with a prostitute ooo (I mean WILD prostitute) before, believe it or not, neither do i encouraged the act of prostitution, i just felt i should look at the issues from the perspective of men who are into the act.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Kenzico(m): 2:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Guy u talk true!!! Bt I won't let dis point carry my eye enta ashawo hauzzz! Nna eh

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by mesoade(m): 2:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Like seriously? . . So,some guys prefer ashawo? . . Wonders shal never cease
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:20am On Dec 23, 2014
Op is on point.
It is high time people should know that most so-called good girls are just over-hyped as they sometimes sleep around either with two different men or even more depending on the level of her longer throat and libido. grin

And in the cause of sleeping around with unsuspecting folks that presumably think that they are reserved and should be clean they end up many at times sleeping without any form of protection.

If you appear decent,well mannered,rich and neat you'd be surprised at how many girls would be more than ready to throw away caution to the winds without having a second thought that all that glitters is not gold.

Finally,an ashawo is still an ashawo and I find it quite disturbing how people go about sleeping with someone that you hardly know and you have no emotional attachment or whatsoever yet their junior would stand at attention to do the goddamn job.Keep away from alcohol and other irresponsible lifestyle an ashawo would never come across your mind and if you must play with the so-called decent girls look closely there is always a tell tale sign of who she is, no matter how much the pretense.Any girl that sleeps around has a distinct smell it might not be necessarily a foul smell but that smell didn't just emanate from nothing. tongue

Wise up before 5mins enjoyment lands you in serious problem,but anyhow sha! boys must still break those kernels.

WARNING FOR THE BOYS ONLY:BREAK AS MUCH KERNEL AS YOU CAN BREAK NOW because AT OLD AGE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THE TIME AND ZEAL TO BREAK KERNELS WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS AND INTENSITY. grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:22am On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
Like seriously? . . So,some guys prefer ashawo? . . Wonders shal never cease
If you see some ashawo for sunday school you self go believe. grin cheesy
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Kenzico:
Guy u talk true!!! Bt I won't let dis point carry my eye enta ashawo hauzzz! Nna eh
Wetin you see? cheesy
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by mesoade(m): 3:26am On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
If you see some ashawo for sunday school you self go believe. grin cheesy
which kain shosh u dey go?
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Truckpusher(m): 3:28am On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
which kain shosh u dey go?
No go dull your self o. undecided

Most of those sisters for shosh na serious okpo dem be o. grin

If you like go carry one akatikro say God dun sama you better wife ,na heavy okute you jam so. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 23, 2014
hehehe!I saw this topic and tried to comment but then you said my mind on the second paragraph.
I recall now that I've been sleeping with ashitects for some years!wow! I piri my ex them, especially that one that visits me only when she's broke. I never knew we were doing business.

any unVirgined has or must likely tidy one okpo if that's the case.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Keep away from alcohol and other irresponsible lifestyle an ashawo would never come across your mind and if you must play with the so-called decent girls look closely there is always a tell tale sign of who she is, no matter how much the pretense.Any girl that sleeps around has a distinct smell...
nah this part sweet me pass till I cum.
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by holusormi(m): 4:52am On Dec 23, 2014
@op,, it's "call- girls" ,, not ' core-girls' ,,,, and apart from those points you mentioned , there's a certain thrill attached to sleeping with ashewos and runs girls in general,, it's not something I can explain , you gotta try it out for yourself
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by pussyeater(m): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Kenzico:
Kenzico! I sabi u nah! U don forget say me with u don jam for ashawo joint before, why u con dey pretend?! Anyway" e dey ur body
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Lol,but somehow true..
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 23, 2014
femmysin:
My girlfriend asked me why some men prefer prostitutes to homely girls. after a brain cracking session i was able to give her five funny reasons why i believe some men prefer the women of low virtue(ashawo). she couldn’t help it as she laughed her guts out. I felt i should share these reasons here.

Before i do that, let me first of all let you know this shocking truth;
90% of women are prostitute. It only depends if they are WILD protitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes.

The wild ones are the ones that stands in the hotels for commercial s*x trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean babe all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have s*x with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the roadside prostitute.

My brothers, it is the same thing o. So whether you admit it or not if your wife sleeps around with Chief or alhaji, when you are not in town, then you have a domestic prostitute in your house.

So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels becos you are in their shoes too.

Now here are my 5 reasons some men refer prostitutes;

1. You wouldn't need crack up your brain before u can toast a prostitute, infact na she go ask u Oga hw far, check my market nah.

2. A prostitute would not tell you to allow her think about it or she risks loseing you to the next available. ashawo.

3. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum s*x for as little as #500 which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-called clean babes.
Recently A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?

4. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant.

5. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last thing on their mind is marriage. Even if she gets pregnant, she might not even know the real father of her kid.

6. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than your so-called clean babes. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely babes, uche thinks she is decent so he doesn’t need a condom, tomorrow shoal will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and Alhaji will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has about 50 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, mummy’s pet babe, and the cycle continues. What a shame!

7. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come for them again unlike the clean homely babes who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen turkey.

Now, with the afore-mentioned reason, why won’t men keep going for prostitutes, tell me!

NOTE: I have never ever slept with a prostitute ooo (I mean WILD prostitute) before, believe it or not, neither do i encouraged the act of prostitution, i just felt i should look at the issues from the perspective of men who are into the act.
On point.so called decent girls these days get about six to 7 guys wey she dey date.some even get up to ten grin.na hustling things
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2014
I prefer vaseline though, and here are the reasons:

1. With vaseline, you cant contract sti's

2. Vaseline is cheaper.

3. Multiple use: you can use one vaseline of 300 naira for more than ten sessions of sexual gratification..

4. Vaseline does not complain that your junk is to large or that you are handling it too roughly.

inshort, the advantages of vaseline are just too numerous to mention..

in conclusion, instead of giving one ashawo 1500 for one night, you can get a 300naira vaseline and use it for one week( if you dey do am 5times a day) or more..

jah bless vaseline and its inventor.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by suretman(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Slonge2:
I prefer vaseline though, and here are the reasons:

1. With vaseline, you cant contract sti's

2. Vaseline is cheaper.

3. Multiple use: you can use one vaseline of 300 naira for more than ten sessions of sexual gratification..

4. Vaseline does not complain that your junk is to large or that you are handling it too roughly.

inshort, the advantages of vaseline are just too numerous to mention..

in conclusion, instead of giving one ashawo 1500 for one night, you can get a 300naira vaseline and use it for one week( if you dey do am 5times a day) or more..

jah bless vaseline and its inventor.

What's this one saying?
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Exjoker(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Smh
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Applaner: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2014
dese are de same reasons dey prefer STDs
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Boll2010: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Sincerely I've always advocate for legalization of prostitution, where people will all be free todo business without being stigmatized but y'all will see me as devils advocate
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Chimezie198(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
shadowgwalker:
hehehe!I saw this topic and tried to comment but then you said my mind on the second paragraph.
I recall now that I've been sleeping with ashitects for some years!wow! I piri my ex them, especially that one that visits me only when she's broke. I never knew we were doing business.

any unVirgined has or must likely tidy one okpo if that's the case.
grin grin FALLS FROM MANGO TREE
ROTFLMAO...
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Chimezie198:
grin grin FALLS FROM MANGO TREE
ROTFLMAO...
Lol!! that's what you get when you date a school girl oh
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by busybrain001(m): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2014
Truckpusher:
Op is on point.
It is high time people should know that most so-called good girls are just over-hyped as they sometimes sleep around either with two different men or even more depending on the level of her longer throat and libido. grin

And in the cause of sleeping around with unsuspecting folks that presumably think that they are reserved and should be clean they end up many at times sleeping without any form of protection.

If you appear decent,well mannered,rich and neat you'd be surprised at how many girls would be more than ready to throw away caution to the winds without having a second thought that all that glitters is not gold.

Finally,an ashawo is still an ashawo and I find it quite disturbing how people go about sleeping with someone that you hardly know and you have no emotional attachment or whatsoever yet their junior would stand at attention to do the goddamn job.Keep away from alcohol and other irresponsible lifestyle an ashawo would never come across your mind and if you must play with the so-called decent girls look closely there is always a tell tale sign of who she is, no matter how much the pretense.Any girl that sleeps around has a distinct smell it might not be necessarily a foul smell but that smell didn't just emanate from nothing. tongue

Wise up before 5mins enjoyment lands you in serious problem,but anyhow sha! boys must still break those kernels.

WARNING FOR THE BOYS ONLY:BREAK AS MUCH KERNEL AS YOU CAN BREAK NOW because AT OLD AGE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THE TIME AND ZEAL TO BREAK KERNELS WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS AND INTENSITY. grin

Ok
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by Kenzico(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
pussyeater:

Kenzico! I sabi u nah! U don forget say me with u don jam for ashawo joint before, why u con dey pretend?! Anyway" e dey ur body
Omo my broda na during my uni days man enta dat place bt now am a changed man ***grins***
Re: Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) by NnamdiN: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Stopped reading after your 90% bla bla bla. A pro is a pro, nothing like wild and domestic. Where the hell did you get that nonsense from? angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? / Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / Ladies Talking Sex , Pleasure And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.