Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? (6622 Views)

Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? / Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by ofala(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2009
I am a great supporter of the lady-folks BUT there is one thing i really do not support.When a young woman is unmarried ,she does anything to keep her shape[not all of them though but majority] but will throw cution to the wind soon as she marries and become another big 'screen' in the house.Does it mean they dont wana be attractive to thier husbands again?We aint talking of the health implecation of growing too fat yet,
We want ladies to help us here,
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by platinumnk(f): 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2009
my bf said something like that, its just the responsiblities shifts from being sexy to taking care of the kids, cooking, etc. its common and ppl get over it lol

But my mom is slim with 5 children so it doesnt apply to everyone.
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by Pittbaby(f): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
Shoot out three kids in a row and see how easy it is to work out and eat well grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by Pittbaby(f): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2009
O yeah and I do agree with Platinum , My mum had three kids and we shared the same size in clothing well into herlate fifties , and then mama nature caught up with her and she has a potbelly now .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by SoAmazing(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
I figure they get stuffed up with regular sex and now that there's no need of condoms and withdrawal methods, the male sperm over-nourishes them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by ladybam(f): 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2009
it dose'nt apply to everyone!
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by ofala(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2009
@lady bam,
i never say all the women, i said most and if you look around its just the truth.I actually raised this issue because most women doesnt know that the best time to be sexxy, in the real designated manner is when married and you will be that more appealling to your hubby if you take a little effort in keeping shape, am i right?, Tease himonce more with you figure, he will long to be there,
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by Secretz(f): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2009
lady bam:

it dose'nt apply to everyone!

Exactly! grin
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by ladybam(f): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2009
ofala:

@lady bam,
i never say all the women, i said most and if you look around its just the truth.I actually raised this issue because most women doesnt know that the best time to be sexxy, in the real designated manner is when married and you will be that more appealling to your hubby if you take a little effort in keeping shape, am i right?, Tease himonce more with you figure, he will long to be there,

yh, i've noticed that. but i also noticed that same happens wid men. they call it happiness or a sign of good living
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by Secretz(f): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2009
lady bam:

yh, i've noticed that. but i also noticed that same happens wid men. they call it happiness or a sign of good living

lol, yeah heard that one too.!
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by platinumnk(f): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2009
Secretz:

lol, yeah heard that one too.!

I second that one too!

But it doesnt apply to everyone lol . My dad is close to 60 with a 6 pack no lie.
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by ladybam(f): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2009
platinumnk:

I second that one too!

But it doesnt apply to everyone lol . My dad is close to 60 with a 6 pack no lie.

@60 = 6packs
hmmmmmmmm
okay nah!
lol
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by Iranoladun(f): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
It's the husband & wife who let go once married! Opportunity to eat at least 3 times daily, cooking for kids & husband and having to eat sometimes just to encourage kids to eat, changed diet/recipes as a result of husband, practically no time to work out, no encouragement from spouse to keep fit rather wife gets negative comments. In fact I'd commend any woman who managed to retain her dress size after marriage and at least 2 kids-it is a tough task!
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by 190: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2009
see hw the lady folks pack come reply this thread,
see una head angry
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by sistajay(f): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ 190

Abi you dey jealous, you don see your own head? smiley
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by jacktweed(m): 12:10am On Apr 25, 2009
Its because they are generally indisciplined and believe with their marriage they can do whatever they want by becoming fat, obese, rotund shapeless amoebas hiding under the guise of cooking and having kids. Shey Michelle Obama no de cook and born pikin for her husband? Is turai Yaradua not cooking and having kids for her husband that she still looks slim and sexy even in her old age?

All these fat f***ks just know how to wear their tight jeans and hide their protuding shapeless bellies for men before they marry and after marriage, they remove their girdle instead of G-strings to expose that mass of disgusting and irritating fat to flaunt into our faces. Honestly, no matter what, if i get married and my wife exceeds a particular weight scale,Its over.

i cant mule over a shapeless amoeba as my wife and feel sexually attracted to that revolting thing. Its good there is always a back up to do aristo to follow young, sexy and slim campus girls who can take my mind off that revolting blub before i divorce her!

Before you marry them, they will be forming that they only eat low fat foods, drink skimmed milk and claim to watch their weights so as to attract the man to marry them. The moment you marry them, fufu, amala, akpu, starch and every concievable fatty food becomes their staple meal and even midnight afters and you start to wonder where you went wrong to marry this fat revolting shrek like ogre!
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by jalether(m): 12:36am On Apr 25, 2009
Jack tweed, you are the only one making sense in

this thread. great examples to go with your points
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by jalether(m): 12:38am On Apr 25, 2009
Guys should start signing pren-up, stipulation if your *** gets fat to the point

of no return you gettin fired grin
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by idupaul: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2009
food
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by ladykool(f): 1:00am On Apr 25, 2009
wat is dis wiv naija girls first it was protuding belly now its fat plz leave us naija girls alone
anywayz @topic-
i think its because of food and because they become lazy and tired and also if their husband dont say anything like omg u getting fat
wat do u want them to do cuz they will fink dat their husband like them the way they are so it is not their fault blame the husband.
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by SeanT21(f): 1:47am On Apr 25, 2009
jack tweed:

Its because they are generally indisciplined and believe with their marriage they can do whatever they want by becoming fat, obese, rotund shapeless amoebas hiding under the guise of cooking and having kids. Shey Michelle Obama no de cook and born pikin for her husband? Is turai Yaradua not cooking and having kids for her husband that she still looks slim and sexy even in her old age?

All these fat f***ks just know how to wear their tight jeans and hide their protuding shapeless bellies for men before they marry and after marriage, they remove their girdle instead of G-strings to expose that mass of disgusting and irritating fat to flaunt into our faces. Honestly, no matter what, if i get married and my wife exceeds a particular weight scale,Its over.

i cant mule over a shapeless amoeba as my wife and feel sexually attracted to that revolting thing. Its good there is always a back up to do aristo to follow young, sexy and slim campus girls who can take my mind off that revolting blub before i divorce her!

Before you marry them, they will be forming that they only eat low fat foods, drink skimmed milk and claim to watch their weights so as to attract the man to marry them. The moment you marry them, fufu, amala, akpu, starch and every concievable fatty food becomes their staple meal and even midnight afters and you start to wonder where you went wrong to marry this fat revolting shrek like ogre!

Chaiiiiiiiii,My PEOPLE!! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by hotstuff06(f): 1:58am On Apr 25, 2009
i think this has to do with a lot of women and men just relaxing too much after they get married. As for me sha, i have never been sexier than now (if i may say so myself wink),, i try my best to keep in shape, after 2 boys back to back, 4 and 3 yr olds. I don't eat any staple like eba or iyan cos I know what it does to my body. I go to the gym 5 days a week. Not just to keep shape but to relieve stress. I also work fulltime. The best thing is that my hubby supports me and encourages me. Even though he was telling me b4 that i looked beautiful. I can still feel his eyes on me just walking ahead of him. I take utmost pride in looking good not just for him but for myself. so it depends on the individual. For me, I personally think a woman should look her best after she gets married.
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by tope2000(f): 2:12am On Apr 25, 2009
hotstuff06:

i think this has to do with a lot of women and men just relaxing too much after they get married. As for me sha, i have never been sexier than now (if i may say so myself wink),, i try my best to keep in shape, after 2 boys back to back, 4 and 3 yr olds. I don't eat any staple like eba or iyan cos I know what it does to my body. I go to the gym 5 days a week. Not just to keep shape but to relieve stress. I also work fulltime. The best thing is that my hubby supports me and encourages me. Even though he was telling me b4 that i looked beautiful. I can still feel his eyes on me just walking ahead of him. I take utmost pride in looking good not just for him but for myself. so it depends on the individual. For me, I personally think a woman should look her best after she gets married.

True . . . . I have heard this rubbish all the time, when a woman get married she doesnt look after herself anymore but i think it shud be the complete opposite . . . . . Heck if i get married n have kids thatS when i wanna look smokin HOT and make my husband shake in his bootz grin
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by Sissy3(f): 2:19am On Apr 25, 2009
most ladies keep themselves in check when they are single as to attractive 'em guys and once they have them they can eat all the midnight chocolate cakes they want without having to worry whether their thighs are too fat to enter their lucky brand jeans

while for most women it is a shift of personal responsibility. taking care of family adds to stress which adds to the stomach

while for most ladies it is just pure laziness no excuse
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 25, 2009
~Sissy~:

most ladies keep themselves in check when they are single as to attractive 'em guys and once they have them they can eat all the midnight chocolate cakes they want without having to worry whether their thighs are too fat to enter their lucky brand jeans

while for most women it is a shift of personal responsibility. taking of family adds to stress which adds to the stomach

grin grin grin grin

Andmost ladies would rather make their kids/husband look good rather than themselves.
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by tope2000(f): 2:22am On Apr 25, 2009
~Sissy~:

while for most women it is a shift of personal responsibility. taking of family adds to stress which adds to the stomach

Gbam grin
I must look sexy for my husband at all time cheesy
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 25, 2009
They let themselves go.
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by tope2000(f): 2:36am On Apr 25, 2009
@Sissy
Just one thing im worried abt . . . . Is there any way to avoid having stretch marks on ur tummy after having kids? embarassed
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by Sauron1: 2:39am On Apr 25, 2009
tope2000:

@Sissy
Just one thing im worried abt . . . . Is there any way to avoid having stretch marks on ur tummy after having kids? embarassed

YES!!!!
Stop consuming Eba, Amala and all solids in general.
REDUCE the beef too and cut out sugar as much as possible.
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by tope2000(f): 2:41am On Apr 25, 2009
~Sauron~:

YES!!!!
Stop consuming Eba, Amala and all solids in general.
REDUCE the beef too and cut out sugar as much as possible.

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That is not the reason we get stretch marks after we have kids . . . .its the expansion of the pregnacy that causes it na cheesy
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by Sauron1: 2:47am On Apr 25, 2009
tope2000:

Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That is not the reason we get stretch marks after we have kids . . . .its the expansion of the pregnacy that causes it na cheesy

It's EBA.
Re: Why Do Many Nigerian 'slim' Girls Get Fat Soon As They Marry? by MrCrackles(m): 2:48am On Apr 25, 2009
Poster

Ask Tope2000 tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour / Top 7 Reasons Why Some Men Prefer Core- Girls(ashawo) / Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.