Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year (2587 Views)

Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) / Do You Want This Kind Of Relationship/friendship? / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Dotwillis1(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2014
I wish to be signed to a record label

I wish to have my name on every lips

i wish to have ma muzik played 'on repeat' on all phones
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by ireneony(f): 8:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Dotwillis1:
I wish to be signed to a record label

I wish to have my name on every lips

i wish to have ma muzik played 'on repeat' on all phones

your wish shall come to pass
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2014
Wishing all my wishes should come true
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Dotwillis1(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
your wish shall come to pass
Amen! ..thanks
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2014
I wish to be the best of my kind,
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:

my wish is to find LOVE kiss
yho have found love sweetheart kiss
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Beennkumar(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Ghostlady:
lol you and money...lipsrsealed
Money makes the world go round. smiley
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by MayflowerB(f): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
As this year is coming to an end, I urge you to make a wish in what you desire come 2015.
you can also tag your peeps and make a wish for them.

my wish is to find LOVE kiss

cc
lalasticlala
justmag
kachisbarbie
clevvermind
firstEva
kilokeys
tosyn2much
assfreak
Ghostlady
mayflowerB
farano
pasqal09
missmeiya

Merry christmas dear......u will not only find love but u'll also find joy nd happiness.....just believe nd continue being a gud babe.... kiss kiss
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
Beennkumar:

Money makes the world go round. smiley
sure but there a lot more better things than money,like love embarassed and good health
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by FLAWLES(f): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2014
My WISH;;;;;MAKE MONEY ad MORE WISDOM to dei brain;;;NEEd a new BOYFRIEND(some1 who understands me)and hmmmmm;
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Beennkumar(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Ghostlady:
sure but there a lot more better things than money,like love embarassed and good health
Money answereth all things. tongue
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Beennkumar:

Money answereth all things. tongue
seriously
If you say so dear cheesy your opinion wink
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Beennkumar(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Ghostlady:
seriously
If you say so dear cheesy your opinion wink
Yes! cheesy

All I want for Christmas is money! grin
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Beennkumar:

Yes! cheesy

All I want for Christmas is money! grin
grin grin you will surely get your wish dear wink
Merry Christmas in advance....hope you ll come home for christmas
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2014
This new year, I wish all my friends happiness and Joy. I'm gonna streamline my friends this new year.
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2014
I wish to be successful in my educational career and i wish to make more money also
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by kilokeys(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2014
okay.. being serious this time

by this time next year.

i hope to be in my dream job.
i hope to make some stuff out of my music
i hope to fall in love sincerely wink
i hope to lose some kgs (100 at d moment)
i hope to grow some beards
Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by Beennkumar(m): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ghostlady:
grin grin you will surely get your wish dear wink
Merry Christmas in advance....hope you ll come home for christmas
I wish you the same. smiley

No, I won't sad

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Make A Wish On What You Want This Coming New Year by justmag(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thank you!! Thank you....I pray I grow with wisdom and that's all I need. You have that and you have all u will ever need. I hope u have a wonderful festive season. God bless u. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Borrow Money For Your Wedding...... / Quote Of The Day / He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.