Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) (44374 Views)

Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fash20:
I'll just advise you to stop reading shit.You cannot undastand the Holy Qur'an if u don't have what is called the knowledge of Qur'an. I was laughing at the way you ar just quoting the Holy Qur'an as if Qur'an is a book that sm1 with below zero IQ like you can comprehend. Refrain from quoting the Holy Qura'an out of contest don't let the wrath of Allah decend onto you.

Proudly Muslim.

Here you go again with low IQ comments.
Any objective person reading our conversation will instantly tell you are the one lacking in intellect, refusing to accept the truth about the falsehood of you quran after I have presented its evils and you can't even defend the religion you believe but only throw insults.

You say I quoted out of context, I challenge you to provide the contexts for the verses. Read them, its plain, don't go to your imam to reinterpret or dilute it for you.

sooner or later if you truly seek the truth, the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob will reveal it too you and liberate you from the moon god and falsehood.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Horllamideh(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
aurenflani:
What baffles me is the hypocracy of Nigerian christians who always hide behind "civilization" to casigate Islam and Muslims whenever something negative happens from within the Muslim community! Mainwhile, if it happens in their christiandom, you find Muslims either ignoring the bandwagon or making passive comments.

Muslims do not blame Paul, the Pope or Jesus. Aronically, the christians would gladly go as far as insulting the Holy Prophet on whos advice the Muslims respect Jesus and his mothe Mary!
Aronically indeed.......Gongorsu gidi ni eh
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Fash20: 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ifeann:

Any objective person reading our conversation will instantly tell you are the one lacking in intellect, refusing to accept the truth about the falsehood of you quran after I have presented its evils and you can't even defend the religion you believe but only throw insults.

You say I quoted out of context, I challenge you to provide the contexts for the verses. Read them, its plain, don't go to your imam to reinterpret or dilute it for you.

sooner or later if you truly seek the truth, the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob will reveal it too you and liberate you from the moon god and falsehood.
Continue reading shit and don't find better things to do with your life. Don't ever quote me again pls. I don't have time to waste on some brainwahed cyber fool.May Allah open your eyes and guide you to the right path. Don't think I cannot quote some violent verse from the Bible I don't just have your time...

Peace

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
guys let us use own brain na. the ly2 girl make use of rat poison and not human poison, rat poison is meant to kill rat not human so dat foolish ass-hole must have die base on sumtin else... thumbs up girl but killing is not good tho!. I av said my own #pencil down# undecided
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by mauriceju2(m): 9:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hausa man will come and tell you one Nigeria but we have two laws that rule Nigeria- sharia law and Nigeria constitution
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by mauriceju2(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
Allah will open his eyes and guide him to the right path where sharia will rule over him and cut his legs and hands off when he --------- lol
Fash20:
Continue reading shit and don't find better things to do with your life. Don't ever quote me again pls. I don't have time to waste on some brainwahed cyber fool.May Allah open your eyes and guide you to the right path. Don't think I cannot quote some violent verse from the Bible I don't just have your time...

Peace
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Fash20: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sarhamsyn:
guys let us use own brain na. the ly2 girl make use of rat poison and not human poison, rat poison is meant to kill rat not human so dat foolish ass-hole must have die base on sumtin else... thumbs up girl but killing is not good tho!. I av said my own #pencil down# undecided
would you like to know if rat poison Kills?.Follow the procedure below
1.Purchase ORIGINAL rat poison
2.Empty this rat poison in a bottle of chilled coke and
3.Drink.
4. Wait for 5-10 minutes
5. Record your observations.grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Mimipauls1(f): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Since April! Mtchew! Current news please?
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by aurenflani: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ifeann:

You said,"Qouting the Qur'an out of contest? I am not surprise."

You can't even spell "quoting", I wonder if I should reply you.

Anyway here we go,
I didn't quote out of context. The texts went well with the contexts, there was no joke, no stories, no allegories, no metaphors, no hyperboles with the commands in the quran verses I quoted.
Mohammed said it as allah told him or do you disapprove?

Again, in order to defend your false religion, you quoted Luke19:27 which looks violent, pls always quote with the chapter and verse to show you know what you are talking about.

Now let me educate you. l shall quote that "verse" without the context in 2 bible versions.
King James Bible
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slaythembefore me.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
But bring here these enemies of mine, who did not want me to rule over them, and slaughter them in my presence.'"

Here my friend you clearly ignored the context. Christ was telling a parable (story with a deeper meaning). Its called, "the parable of the Gold coins", its a parable and in it Jesus uses hyperbole to emphasize the seriousness of the issue and it starts from Luke 19 verse 11 to 27 . It was not a command my friend.

Shame on you for trying to use Al Taqiyya

No thanks for the correction that was followed with degradation.
I deliberately sighted that portion of the bible so as to make you see the mischieviouness that litters your "scholarship" of the Qur'an.

If you are a serious student of comparative religion, you know that all verses of the Qur'an are circumstantial revealed before, when or after an event. E.g the battle between the Byzantine christians and the fire worshipping Zoarastians.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by aurenflani: 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Larow:
holy my foot! Let me tell u, mohammed is the foundation of the troubles the world at large is facing till date. He rewrote the bible and u people also mumuly accepted that its was sent 4rm God directly! That is plagiarism and any human being can do dat! At least linda Ikeji was accused of d same offence some few weeks back! It only takes a level of commitment to get dat done, moreover, he spoilt the whole show by ending up making silly mistakes. U are all potential suiside bombers if u don't know! Nonsense

If Muhammad copied the bible why then do you worship Jesus and believed that he is your creator?
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by gbodimowo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
jaybiz007:
This really is a complex case. I still believe she shouldn't have resorted to murdering her husband.

Don't worry in your next life you will be in her shoes and you will see why she did it
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by INJESUSNAME: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
what killed muhammad himself?
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by andyanders: 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
okparaugo:
Islam : 4cking teenage girls since the days of Muhammad.

Yesoooooooooooooooooo. Too bad.I am wondering what a 35 yr old man will be doing with a 14 yr young and innocent child. What kind of worshipers would encourage a young girl to marry such an old man considering that the girl child's body is fragile and at that point, they use any form or force to dis-virgin her and how will it look like for this kind of child girl to carry a child for another 9 months when her pelvic is yet to mature. This Islamic lawyers should understand the natural effect of their action on an innocent child like this young girl.I know that Yerima will be out there preying on innocent children and sponsoring the kind of Islamic lawyers who has the heart of sentencing such innocent child to death. God knows the answer.

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by INJESUSNAME: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
xtervaganza:
we have already seen the wrath of allah in the north.

The boko haram god mohammed worshiped, the god of terror and rapists
just watch Aljeezira, Syria,Yemen, Libya, Iraq and nothern Nigeria are all on fire! May the God of Abraham, of Isaac and Jacob deliver us.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Change2015(m): 2:36am On Dec 24, 2014
My vote for girl of the year. And of course, attorney general of the federation is sleeping because this kind of matter does not involve money! Una well done for abuja.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Change2015(m): 2:41am On Dec 24, 2014
mauriceju2:
Hausa man will come and tell you one Nigeria but we have two laws that rule Nigeria- sharia law and Nigeria constitution

Stupid. Doesn't the constitution recognise traditional law from all parts of the federation? Isn't it supreme Court that just ruled that an igbo woman must be able to inherit her husbands landed property because the igbo traditional law was unacceptably discriminatory?
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by hugafella(m): 3:42am On Dec 24, 2014
rat poison is not for rats alone. its also for human rats who love to fvck under 15s.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by daclint(m): 5:09am On Dec 24, 2014
If u ask me I'll say this girl deserve an award, she's a fighter. Imagine a girl that supposed to be in school, she can't even write her own name gosh, married to a grown man. This is so annoying
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by adorable29(f): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2014
All I can picture is a hard 35year old di..ck forcefully penetrating a dry 14year old girl! Day in day out! Only a woman will understand this pain!

That is what is happening with this married kids out there.

What that child needs is counselling.....

#freethekanochildbride
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Fash20:

Peace

Hello friend,
Christmas is tomorrow, how can you say something like," I don't have time to waste on some brainwahed cyber fool" in this season of joy.

Do you know Jesus warned my fellow Christians not to use that word, here let me show you its in Mathew 5:22,"But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says,‘You fool!’will be liable to the hell of fire." I don't want you to go to hell fash20, ask the one true God for forgiveness and ask Jesus his son for mercy.

However you Muslims curse a lot and swear by allah. Mohammed forgot to mention this to you Muslims probably because of all the sex he was having with his Harem and all the assassination he was approving for his critics.

So you want to quote verses, apparently you feel I am like any Joe you find on the internet. I can defend my beliefs sufficiently. Most Muslims go to the old testament which Christians don't live under, because they just can't find any violence in the new testament, our new covenant with the one true God.

Pls quote them, It only still goes to show Mohammed is a false prophet since his commands in your qu'ran and his acts in the hadiths contradict virtually everything Jesus Christ who came 600 years before him and who(Jesus) warned as of false prophets came to do.

Please don't eat any christains "Christmas rice" tomorrow because the quran warns you that you should not take unbeliever and kufirs as friends, here let me show you,"Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that"believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2014
INJESUSNAME:

This information is not in the qu'ran so a lot of Muslims don't know how he died. But other Muslims literature and sources claim that he was poisoned by a Jewish woman who he murdered her family and still had the audacity to eat her Goat meat.

In my opinion Mohammed was a determined and smart man but this was the dumbest thing anyone could do. He and a fellower eat the meat the fellower died moments later, Mohammed spat out the meat perhaps even threw up, thereby reducing the effects of the poison. However, Mohammed still died 3 years later from the effects of the assasination attempt.
Most shi'a Muslims will confirm this.
So rat poisons in Islam didn't start today.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Larow(m): 6:45am On Dec 24, 2014
INJESUSNAME:
grin guy na true o! Na poison naa! Chai, what goes around comes around! Mohammed my Nyansh.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2014
Change2015:

Stupid. Doesn't the constitution recognise traditional law from all parts of the federation? Isn't it supreme Court that just ruled that an igbo woman must be able to inherit her husbands landed property because the igbo traditional law was unacceptably discriminatory?

You are correct that igbo traditional law was discriminatory. However igbo traditional is not supported by a religion.
The religion of Islam accepts, condones and encourages child marriage. Everybody knows about Mohammed's "adventures" with 9 year old Aisha. As long as Muslims imitate Mohammed things like this will continue to happen.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 7:17am On Dec 24, 2014
aurenflani:

No thanks for the correction that was followed with degradation.
I deliberately sighted that portion of the bible so as to make you see the mischieviouness that litters your "scholarship" of the Qur'an.

If you are a serious student of comparative religion, you know that all verses of the Qur'an are circumstantial revealed before, when or after an event. E.g the battle between the Byzantine christians and the fire worshipping Zoarastians.

Hello friend.
So Now you say,"If you are a serious student of comparative religion, you know that all verses of the Qur'an are circumstantial revealed before".

This is officially one of the worse defence I have heard in support of the qu'ran from a Muslim and yet you are half correct. I hope you can see the flaw in your argument.

Can you, apparently you can't.
Should I even continue with you.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzxfvvdv..
Here we go.

All things we do in life is circumstantial, so you are correct here. However, let's say you get to your car and the engine doesn't start, do you realize what the circumstance is?. It means your car is in need of repairs.

You can then decide to act like Mohammed, scream allauakbar and smash that car, throw stones at it, rip off the bumpers, tear the interior etc and say it has been revealed to me to destroy this car for allah or you can act like a normal human being and get a mechanic.

There is no such thing as,"circumstantial revealed". To start with I don't believe Mohammed is a prophet hence your "circumstantial revealed" argument is null and void. Any christain who has read even one chapter of the new testament and understand it will know Mohammed is a fraud.
Pls read one chapter infact read 2, Mathew and mark. They aren't long and they have several synoptic parallels. Read them objectively.

Mohammed and allah won't mind because Mohammed affirms the validity of the injeel. Your quran says;

And We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow in their footsteps, confirming that which was (revealed) before him in the Torah, and We bestowed on him the Gospel wherein is guidance and a light, confirming that which was (revealed) before it in the Torah - a guidance and an admonition unto those who ward off (evil) (Surah 5:46).

It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) (Surah 3:3).

If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee: the Truth hath indeed come to thee from thy Lord: so be in no wise of those in doubt. And be not thou of those who deny the revelations of Allah, for then wert thou of the losers (Surah 10:94-95; 16:43)
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2014
aurenflani:

If Muhammad copied the bible why then do you worship Jesus and believed that he is your creator?

The truth that Jesus is Lord and creator of the world is not revealed to all but to those that are approved of God; whereas it was hidden from those people that have been prepared for destruction on the last day. smiley The choice remain yours.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Lilimax:
Seems you were once deep into this religion smiley? My 6001 comments on Nairaland smiley

Lol.
Deep enough to know its absolute NOnsense. Its a mixture of scriptures from the torah, gnostics and paganism(worship of the moon god, the evidence is still on their mosques- the crescent moon and star).

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Lilimax:
The truth that Jesus is Lord and creator of the world is not revealed to all but to those that are approved of God; whereas it was hidden from those people that have been prepared for destruction on the last day. smiley The choice remain yours.

aurenflani asked,"If Muhammad copied the bible why then do you worship Jesus and believed that he is your creator?"

Frist of all, He copied from the Gnostic "christains" an earlier attempt by satan's people to corrupt the scriptures and church from the inside, (today we have the word of faith movement, Jehovah withnesses, Mormons)
True christains declared the Gnostics heretics and they were cut off from the church.
Apparently, Mohammed continued from where they left off with a blend of paganism(kissing the black stone, circling the kaaba, bowing in the direction of the kaaba, etc.

If you want to knw why we believe in God the Father, Son and HolySpirit, all ONE God. And why we refer to Jesus as Son of God thereby one with the Father, then you are asking a theological question. It deserves that you create a topic and I and other Christians will educate you on that.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by esere826: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2014
aurenflani:
What baffles me is the hypocracy of Nigerian christians who always hide behind "civilization" to casigate Islam and Muslims whenever something negative happens from within the Muslim community! Mainwhile, if it happens in their christiandom, you find Muslims either ignoring the bandwagon or making passive comments.

Muslims do not blame Paul, the Pope or Jesus. Aronically, the christians would gladly go as far as insulting the Holy Prophet on whos advice the Muslims respect Jesus and his mothe Mary!

Your thread was shared to me by someone I follow on nairaland
Please permit me to respond to you and help you address your baffle

All humans are intrinsically the same
however our cultures and physical attributes shape the way we respond to our environment
In saying culture, I also include religion

What this means is that if you were a christian you would tend to do the same thing that you now accuse christians of doing
if those Christians that castigate islam were Muslims, they're also be passive and moan about insults by Christians

If you listen in on Christian arguments, you would notice that we even tackle Atheists who mock our God and his Christ to our face
you guys cant even stand it, if it is done to you.
But you notice that we don't tolerate folks talking ill about our men of god

Bottomline is that we are not hiding behind any civilization.
We just don't have such restraining rules as yours in our christian culture, whereas you guys do have in yours.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Horlufemi(m): 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ifeann:

Hi friend, don't be upset, I didn't mean to offend you. But it is not nice to insult people. It shows how poor your upbringing is and robs off negatively on your religion of Islam.

You insult while I authentically quote your Koran and show you the horrors in your book.
It is very likely you haven't completed reading;
1. The Quran
2. The authentic traditions of Muhammad (Sahih Hadith) by Bukhari: 9 books
3. A summary of the authentic traditions of Muhammad by (Sahih) Muslim: 2 books

This is because your god allah and Muhammad discourage Muslims from asking questions(I wonder why). From Infancy Muslims are forced to cram then recite the Koran in 7th century Arabic and are groomed to abstain from questioning the tenents of Islam

Here let me quote you the verse;
Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask not
questions about things which if made plain to
you, may cause you trouble …Some people
before you did ask such questions, and on that
account lost their faith.”.

I dey feel you die. Abeg tell them truth...wait...they enjoy the lies of their Islam. Islam is the lie of lies.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by aurenflani: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ifeann:

aurenflani asked,"If Muhammad copied the bible why then do you worship Jesus and believed that he is your creator?"

Frist of all, He copied from the Gnostic "christains" an earlier attempt by satan's people to corrupt the scriptures and church from the inside, (today we have the word of faith movement, Jehovah withnesses, Mormons)
True christains declared the Gnostics heretics and they were cut off from the church.
Apparently, Mohammed continued from where they left off with a blend of paganism(kissing the black stone, circling the kaaba, bowing in the direction of the kaaba, etc.

If you want to knw why we believe in God the Father, Son and HolySpirit, all ONE God. And why we refer to Jesus as Son of God thereby one with the Father, then you are asking a theological question. It deserves that you create a topic and I and other Christians will educate you on that.

Can you give me like five verses from the Qur'an that the Prophet copied from the agnostics bible?
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by aurenflani: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ifeann:

Still being mischievious again. If you claimed to have knowlege regarding the Qur'an and Islam, you should have known that Muhammad and his followers have been targets of persucation right from day one of his mission. Now, you quoted versus from the Qur'an and gave them your bias interpretation while ignoring their historical context to deceive the ignorant but when I confrontated you the only thing I get in reply is slander!

Here is another false claim by you, what is a moon god in Islam? Can you quote that verse/verses in which Muslims are told by the Qur'an that the moon is their god or that she should be worshipped? No? Did you get that from your on christian training of worshipping Jesus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos / Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.