Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) (44372 Views)

Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by DesChyko: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
duduhemit36:

law has notn to do with ignorance....once it done it done.......and no one is above the law

It is quite clear you didn't understand the quote I reprinted in that post. No offences taken.

However, there are two laws in question here; one factional 'Sharia' law interferring with the modus operandi of the generally accepted Nigerian law.

No one is above the 'Nigerian' law and no 'Christian' gives two f**ks about the 'Sharia' law.

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
brownlord:

What are the options, remember she is just 14

She could have bolted away. Plenty of charity homes who can take care of her. To have a mind to take life at 14 is devilish. I cannot even kill a chicken when I was her age
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Larow(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
chocmanne:

lol..... where did u get that from?
Mary was a teenager when she gave birth to Jesus
nama! Did u not read in ur quran dat she was a virgin? Abi ur mohammed changed that too? U dis muslims sef! I dislike u and ur religion with passion! Always looking for silly excuses to justify their actions. Religion of piss indeed! I pray u experience the kind of peace in Iraq, afganistan, pakistan etc! Say amen!!! Kolomentalist
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by joeyekembele: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
cole265:

Why not blame GEJ. When the slowpoke embezzled all the fund mentioned for nomadic education .

Yes, GEJ is to blame. Even when Mohammed married Aisha at 6, GEJ is to blame. GMB will stop Mohammed's advocacy for child marriage when he fails election next year. Islam, killing people and more deadly than Ebola since Mohammed days.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
busterr:
islam is the world's major problem, simple.

You are so correct.
My friends, imagine a world without Islam.
Imagine the peace, when u turn on your TV, you hear no news of bomb blasts, beheadings, child brides, senseless executions, sunni and shite clashes, protests etc.

Most Muslims defend Islam saying, it is easily misinterpreted to cause chaos. I usually ask;

I don't mean to offend the Muslims but It goes on to prove that Islam is a false man made religion.

if more Muslims read the quran in 21 century English and not recite it in 7th century Arabic you will the reasons over and over for the choas caused by Islam.

The qu'ran say it is clear several times I can quote verses.
However, how come the quran is misleading so many Muslims to commit so much evil, from hamas to hezbolla, from the Pakistani Taliban to the afghan Taliban, from al queda to al nusra, from Boko haram to isis, stonings, child marriages, honor killings, polygamy("legalized" adultery)etc.

How can their god be so easily misunderstood. How can he be so unclear and yet promise them a clear qu'ran and how can his words be so easily misinterpreted to promote violence all over earth. Even if Mohammed confesses islam's falsehood Muslims will still remain adamant to truth.

So NOW, the Muslims want to kill this poor child, a child bride thanks to Islam. The verdict on Islam is Islam and the society it forms.

7 Likes

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by uzolexis(f): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
toyetade:

it is still not an excuse to kill or take another person's life. She has other options to solve her problem. A sinner must be punished

Pls tell us the other options, i'm very interested.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by murtalaa(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
This story has a K-leg. Tasiu is a masculine name in Hausa. I have never seen a female answering Tasiu. Its just like calling a christian woman John.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by prettyjennifer(f): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
paparazzi1987:
GEJ caused it grin grin

Are you alright bro
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by prettyjennifer(f): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
duduhemit36:

it nt child abuse o......shes married to im nw....abi u dont knw u can marry a gal ryt frm birth in Nigeria....counstitutional tinz

Lol grin grin grin
murtalaa:
This story has a K-leg. Tasiu is a masculine name in Hausa. I have never seen a female answering Tasiu. Its just like calling a christian woman John.

Ode it's Wasila not Tasiu grin grin grin
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
DesChyko:

It is quite clear you didn't understand the quote I reprinted in that post. No offences taken.

However, there are two laws in question here; one factional 'Sharia' law interferring with the modus operandi of the generally accepted Nigerian law.

No one is above the 'Nigerian' law and no 'Christian' gives two f**ks about the 'Sharia' law.
to be sincere..

i didnt understand......d quote was jst like using name of chemicals to make statements
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Larow(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ifeann:

You are so correct.
Imagine the peace, when u turn on your TV, you hear no news of bomb blasts, beheadings, child brides, senseless executions, sunni and shite clashes, protests etc.

Most Muslims defend Islam saying, it is easily misinterpreted to cause chaos. I usually ask;

I don't mean to offend the Muslims but It goes on to prove that Islam is a false man made religion.

if more Muslims read the quran in 21 century English and not recite it in 7th century Arabic you will the reasons over and over for the choas caused by Islam.

However, how come the quran is misleading so many Muslims to commit so much evil, from hamas to hezbolla, from the Pakistani Taliban to the afghan Taliban, from al queda to al nusra, from Boko haram to isis, stonings, child marriages, honor killings, polygamy("legalized" adultery)etc.

How can their god be so easily misunderstood. How can he be so unclear and yet promise them a clear qu'ran and how can his words be so easily misinterpreted to promote violence all over earth. Even if Mohammed confesses islam's falsehood Muslims will still remain adamant to truth.

So NOW, the Muslims want to kill this poor child, a child bride thanks to Islam. The verdict on Islam is Islam and the society it forms.
guy! All I want to tell u is that we need more of u in this country! At least, Naija go beta! I de feel u die!

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by uzolexis(f): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
jaybiz007:

She could have absconded. #JusSaying

Absconded to where and to whom The pple who are supposed 2 protect her (her parents) failed her and remember she is not even educated. So tell me exactly how that would have worked out

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Fash20: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
anitank:
I hope she sat calmly on a chair, with legs and arm crossed, and watched him while he chocked to death!!
you are heartless than Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Lucky77: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
olayincar:

NOOoooo , but some MUSLIMS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Lucky77: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
busterr:

NOOoooo , but some MUSLIMS!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by cole265(m): 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
joeyekembele:

Yes, GEJ is to blame. Even when Mohammed married Aisha at 6, GEJ is to blame. GMB will stop Mohammed's advocacy for child marriage when he fails election next year. Islam, killing people and more deadly than Ebola since Mohammed days.

My broda, u no sabico joke sef...na yoke I dey yoke o.

Although am a APC fan, for Buhary/Osinbajo's ticket. But islam is a religion for ide.ots.

Sorry o.

Osinbajo with the rest of us will tame GMB, idiotic religion shall be irrelevant as we progress.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by mencade4: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
busterr:
i was the one that made ur likes enter 100 like.....true talk bro

3 Likes

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
According to the Sharia legal system, this under age girl is already guilty having been deemed of age in the first instance. Assuming our normal law court also finds her guilty, it will require either the president or a governor to sign the death warrant. Or will Sharia enforce their law without government approval? Which president or governor will sign such warrant for an under age EXCEPT it is in tandem with his/her believe (SHARIA).Please does Sharia law obtain in the USA. I weep for Nigeria -the tower of Babel.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by sandra4real(f): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
lordmayor2013:
Pls which of the rat killer did u use??
SHE USED OTAPIAPIA
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by uzolexis(f): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
toyetade:

She could have bolted away. Plenty of charity homes who can take care of her. To have a mind to take life at 14 is devilish. I cannot even kill a chicken when I was her age

U can't compare urself 2 her. I'm sure ur parents took good care of u, showered u with love, u were going 2 school etc.
Do u know what emotional breakdown is When u put urself in her shoes u would not blame her for what she did. She's only 14 4 crying out loud and uneducated..imagine
Her parents that r supposed 2 be her guardians watched and even supported her being married out. Do u think there r charity homes in d north or even if there r, how accessible will they be for this girl? How will she find them or locate them when she can't read or write. If a man as much as makes moves 2 ur 14yr old sister, how would u react??
That's the solution that came 2 her young mind and yes I know it's right 2 take a life but when u r emotional depressed and abused, u can do unthinkable things besides the man deserved it.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Fash20: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ifeann:

You are so correct.

u dn kolo. Wayray!
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by annita19(f): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
orobs93:
yea you took your destiny in ur hands...life is a gamble it self..they claim we have rights and freedom...but it's their freedom to use against our wish...I pray for the creator to forgive you...they might kill you or you might be freed...but I know u solved your biggest problem at that point in time it is not easy...I wish you goodluck I hope you scale through but if you don't I know your soul will be proud of ending the suffering...

"sometimes I wonder is life really wot leaving when it is not favourable"

cry
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by anitank(f): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fash20:
you are heartless than Boko Haram
You have no idea
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
prettyjennifer:

Lol grin grin grin

if i knew u were d one i wunt quote u......you re tormentin me....big time
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Larow:
guy! All I want to tell u is that we need more of u in this country! At least, Naija go beta! I de feel u die!

My friend we need more of you, who see the truth and appreciate it.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Fash20: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
anitank:

You have no idea
I'm just telling you so dat you won't murder sm1 oo.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Pukka36(f): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
jaybiz007:

She could have absconded. #JusSaying
I understand,but it is difficult to abscond in that kinda situation because Child marriage is encouraged in that part of Nigeria.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Larow(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
I still wonder how some countries will adopt a law as devilish as that sharia! What a pity!
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by darediamond(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Keep on barking the remaining sense out of your brain
kingthreat:

Aren't you very DUMB? You rant insults on northerners and you have your face and phone number on your public profile?
Guy, el-Rufai is well connected. You aren't. Anybody can choose to deal with you. Learn to shut the fvck up or mind your language and enjoy selling solar crap.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by fineworker24(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
busterr:
Sharia law and Nigeria constitution, which is supreme? Nigeria is the only country on earth governed with two different and opposing laws(sharia and constitution) kudos to lugard and his fraud nicknamed amalgamation
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fash20:
u dn kolo. Wayray!

Thank you friend. I have come to expect insults from unintelligent Muslims such as yourself. Its the spirit of Islam that makes you act that way.

For instance, Let's compare scripture on how to treat wives in Christianity(Holy Bible) and Islam(Qu'ran and hadiths Muslim and bukhari).

Bible;
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
be NOT BITTER against them.

NOW the Qu'ran

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Quran 4:34:
" Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

Sahih Muslim 8:29: “IT IS PERMISSIBLE TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A CAPTIVE WOMAN AFTER SHE IS PURIFIED (OF MENSES OR DELIVERY) IN CASE SHE HAS A HUSBAND, HER MARRIAGE IS ABROGATED AFTER SHE BECOMES CAPTIVE.”

Sahih Muslim 8:3432: “Abu Sa'id al-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that at the Battle of Hunain Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent an army to Autas and encountered the enemy and fought with them. Having overcome them and taken them captives, the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) seemed to refrain from having intercourse with captive women because of their husbands being polytheists. Then Allah, Most High, sent down regarding that:" And women already married, except those whom your right hands possess(slave) verse 4:24" ( a revelation from the Muslim god allows them to have sex with their already married slaves)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Female Banker For Alleged N462 Million Fraud (Photo) / 2 Nigerian Students Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.