Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) (44382 Views)

Father Kills Own Daughter In Bauchi With Rat Poison (Photo) / Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) / Man Confesses To Killing Mother For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by aurenflani: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
esere826:

Your thread was shared to me by someone I follow on nairaland
Please permit me to respond to you and help you address your baffle

All humans are intrinsically the same
however our cultures and physical attributes shape the way we respond to our environment
In saying culture, I also include religion

What this means is that if you were a christian you would tend to do the same thing that you now accuse christians of doing
if those Christians that castigate islam were Muslims, they're also be passive and moan about insults by Christians

If you listen in on Christian arguments, you would notice that we even tackle Atheists who mock our God and his Christ to our face
you guys cant even stand it, if it is done to you.
But you notice that we don't tolerate folks talking ill about our men of god

Bottomline is that we are not hiding behind any civilization.
We just don't have such restraining rules as yours in our christian culture, whereas you guys do have in yours.

Does that meant your religion authorised you to insult the founders of other beliefs that are different from yours?
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
aurenflani:

Can you give me like five verses from the Qur'an that the Prophet copied from the agnostics bible?

My friend, Don't you see how silly this question is. Am sorry but you Muslims ask and say the dumbest things.

If someone wants to steal under false pretence like these 419ers and draft a letter to that effect. Do you think that person is going to include some paragraphs saying he is a fraud and where he copied parts of his information from.

You will only tell if he is a fraud by comparing that document to an authentic one or sending it to a lawyer for vetting.

The authentic document here is the Bible and torah and the lawyers here are the Christians and Jews. They have given their verdict long since the days of Mohammed. He is a fraud, he gathered a document(the quran) with paragraphs from the torah, Gnostic scriptures and pagan practises including the now confirmed fake Gospel of Thomas. His crimes against humanity are available in the hadiths and Koran , if he was alive he would have faced the war crimes department of the UN, that is of course, after his release from prison for paedophilia.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by esere826: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
aurenflani:

Does that meant your religion authorised you to insult the founders of other beliefs that are different from yours?

it means your religion tends to not frown at some things.
For example if someone is perceived to have spoken ill of your Prophet, and is executed. There is a tendency for the most frontal of you to say "well deserved", and the more passive of you to say "he should not have spoken like that naw. See what he brought on himself".

While my religion frowns at some
for example the most frontal would insult your beliefs and that of others before the execution and fiercely afterwards,
while the more passive would look away while your institutions are being insulted and would insult your entire institution as being barbaric after representatives of your institution carries out the executions.

We're following different scripts and what the scripts perceive as wrong and right are not always the same
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Change2015(m): 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ifeann:

You are correct that igbo traditional law was discriminatory. However igbo traditional is not supported by a religion.
The religion of Islam accepts, condones and encourages child marriage. Everybody knows about Mohammed's "adventures" with 9 year old Aisha. As long as Muslims imitate Mohammed things like this will continue to happen.

You're missing the point. Most of the North accepts sharia as their traditional law and custom. The constitution recognises everyone's traditional law but has started rejecting outdated and discriminatory practices, as in the igbo case. Obasanjo had an opportunity to challenge zamfara state when it declared sharia the religion of the state. I do not believe any state has that authority. But he did nothing, because pdp is all about election calculations, and whatever happens thereafter is not their business.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by lebienconnu: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Taking the life of another is inexcusably wrong. Islam prohibits forced marriage. This has been the ways of Hausas before the advent of Islam and so therefore it is not right to blame Islam for her fate.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by lebienconnu: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ifeann:

My friend, Don't you see how silly this question is. Am sorry but you Muslims ask and say the dumbest things.

If someone wants to steal under false pretence like these 419ers and draft a letter to that effect. Do you think that person is going to include some paragraphs saying he is a fraud and where he copied parts of his information from.

You will only tell if he is a fraud by comparing that document to an authentic one or sending it to a lawyer for vetting.

The authentic document here is the Bible and torah and the lawyers here are the Christians and Jews. They have given their verdict long since the days of Mohammed. He is a fraud, he gathered a document(the quran) with paragraphs from the torah, Gnostic scriptures and pagan practises including the now confirmed fake Gospel of Thomas. His crimes against humanity are available in the hadiths and Koran , if he was alive he would have faced the war crimes department of the UN, that is of course, after his release from prison for paedophilia.

Your hatred for Muhammadu Mustofa (SAW) knows no bound. Yet, it does not diminish his glory. Now I will tell you what he told people like you in his lifetime : "be in peace".
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
Change2015:

You're missing the point. Most of the North accepts sharia as their traditional law and custom. The constitution recognises everyone's traditional law but has started rejecting outdated and discriminatory practices, as in the igbo case. Obasanjo had an opportunity to challenge zamfara state when it declared sharia the religion of the state. I do not believe any state has that authority. But he did nothing, because pdp is all about election calculations, and whatever happens thereafter is not their business.

You didn't appreciate the point I tried to raise.
And what makes you think that if obj refused sharia that it would not have happened either way in the north. I have seen videos of Muslims proudly declaring that some streets of LONDON are under sharia law. They go around harassing people and calling themselves something along the lines of Muslim neigbourhood watch.

Islam is the problem. You cited the igbo case of inheritance. What u have to know is that that was driven by poverty and greed. What u forgot to mention is that the entire southern Nigeria had their terrible traditional practises which have almost entirely died out because of the missionaries and Christianity. However practises such as child marriage, stonings, amputations and even slavery is encouraged in Islam.
And as long as there is Islam, even if sharia is not practised, there will be cases like this.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
lebienconnu:

Your hatred for Muhammadu Mustofa (SAW) knows no bound. Yet, it does not diminish his glory. Now I will tell you what he told people like you in his lifetime : "be in peace".

What makes you think I hate him. I don't hate anyone. I don't make things personal. I just stated every fact I find in your quran and hadiths.
You said, " Now I will tell you what he told people like you in his lifetime : "be in peace"

He also told you this, Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

Why won't you do these other ones, is it because you are a moderate Muslim and if you do everything you become an extremist.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Change2015(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ifeann:

You didn't appreciate the point I tried to raise.
And what makes you think that if obj refused sharia that it would not have happened either way in the north. I have seen videos of Muslims proudly declaring that some streets of LONDON are under sharia law. They go around harassing people and calling themselves something along the lines of Muslim neigbourhood watch.

Islam is the problem. You cited the igbo case of inheritance. What u have to know is that that was driven by poverty and greed. What u forgot to mention is that the entire southern Nigeria had their terrible traditional practises which have almost entirely died out because of the missionaries and Christianity. However practises such as child marriage, stonings, amputations and even slavery is encouraged in Islam.
And as long as there is Islam, even if sharia is not practised, there will be cases like this.

The fine point I was trying to make is that a state of the federation of Nigeria cannot and should not be allowed to declare itself to have a religion. Whatever the religion. People were already using sharia if they wanted so why must the state make one religion non-negotiable? We all have practices in our cultures that would embarrass us similarly, and as for child sex issues, it is not just a northern problem. Many of these practices would reduce if poverty was decreasing, but instead it is increasing. When the first boko haram people were burning their certificates because of joblessness some of us were laughing. Now years later we still refuse to accept that poverty and idleness are the devil's best tools for recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
aurenflani:

Still being mischievious again. If you claimed to have knowlege regarding the Qur'an and Islam, you should have known that Muhammad and his followers have been targets of persucation right from day one of his mission. Now, you quoted versus from the Qur'an and gave them your bias interpretation while ignoring their historical context to deceive the ignorant but when I confrontated you the only thing I get in reply is slander!

Here is another false claim by you, what is a moon god in Islam? Can you quote that verse/verses in which Muslims are told by the Qur'an that the moon is their god or that she should be worshipped? No? Did you get that from your on christian training of worshipping Jesus?
Idont know why you called the moon a she? Maybe there is something you know that I don't. I would rather call it an IT.

You can't even spell persecution. I really want to give up more details but i won't. I don't think you will appreciate the information. I can only tell you look at the historical origins of Islam and its association with paganism, get ur info from objective sources, from anti Islam sources and then go to YOUR OWN scholars and Muslim apologetics for their defense.
Do the research. Then make up your OWN mind as u enter your mosque with the crescent moon and star above it.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Change2015:

The fine point I was trying to make is that a state of the federation of Nigeria cannot and should not be allowed to declare itself to have a religion. Whatever the religion. People were already using sharia if they wanted so why must the state make one religion non-negotiable? We all have practices in our cultures that would embarrass us similarly, and as for child sex issues, it is not just a northern problem. Many of these practices would reduce if poverty was decreasing, but instead it is increasing. When the first boko haram people were burning their certificates because of joblessness some of us were laughing. Now years later we still refuse to accept that poverty and idleness are the devil's best tools for recruitment.

Emmm nope. When u say boko haram is fuelled by the socio-economic and even political system in Nigeria I will agree strongly. When u say religion as a whole is not necessary in Nigeria then what u are preaching is atheism, then I will vehemently disagree.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by aurenflani: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ifeann:

Idont know why you called the moon a she? Maybe there is something you know that I don't. I would rather call it an IT.

You can't even spell persecution. I really want to give up more details but i won't. I don't think you will appreciate the information. I can only tell you look at the historical origins of Islam and its association with paganism, get ur info from objective sources, from anti Islam sources and then go to YOUR OWN scholars and Muslim apologetics for their defense.
Do the research. Then make up your OWN mind as u enter your mosque with the crescent moon and star above it.

The Arabian peninsula especially the Hijaz area was dominated by idolators prior to the Islamic faith. They worship idols curved out of stones and woods. Islam preached the absolute unity of God. Islam attracted the anger and wrath of the polytheists and Christians. The former who saw it as a challenge and the later who saw it as a means to belie their own belief of also associating God with His creatures whom they ascribed divinity to.

I suggest you make up your mind on the issue of idol in Islam. It is either you are talking of christianity of being an up-shoot of Roman idolatery or you accept Islam for what it is of being a religion founded on the Absolute Unity of God.

But you are aware of what the opponents of christianity have written with regards to the Christian faith and also Jesus and his mother Mary, right? If you don't accept their claims why do you refer me to the opponents of Islam for "knowledge?
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ibralhas(m): 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
The teenager should be executed by considering the law of Moses of An eye for an eye.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
aurenflani:

The Arabian peninsula especially the Hijaz area was dominated by idolators prior to the Islamic faith. They worship idols curved out of stones and woods. Islam preached the absolute unity of God. Islam attracted the anger and wrath of the polytheists and Christians. The former who saw it as a challenge and the later who saw it as a means to belie their own belief of also associating God with His creatures whom they ascribed divinity to.

I suggest you make up your mind on the issue of idol in Islam. It is either you are talking of christianity of being an up-shoot of Roman idolatery or you accept Islam for what it is of being a religion founded on the Absolute Unity of God.

But you are aware of what the opponents of christianity have written with regards to the Christian faith and also Jesus and his mother Mary, right? If you don't accept their claims why do you refer me to the opponents of Islam for "knowledge?

in response to me asking you to read anti Islam sources, You said,"But you are aware of what the opponents of christianity have written with regards to the Christian faith and also Jesus and his mother Mary, right? If you don't accept their claims why do you refer me to the opponents of Islam for "knowledge?"

Your rambled about a lot of ideas and still didn't make any point that I am not aware of. I really don't understand how u Muslims think. How can you depend on only your sources. How do you know that u are on the right path or is it because your Muslim parents told you u are??

I try to be nice and polite but sometimes you guys ask questions and make statements that is so unbelievable.

I read and learn from pro-islam sources , I have listened to some of your best apologists as well, here let me mention some and their profile;

1. Yusuf estes. (Hardcore Muslims don't like him because he is a white boy that converted to Islam and presents himself as a scholar, he once compared the Koran to the catholic hymn book, I found that funny because that is shirk),

2. ahmed deedat(the no nonsense orator, core Muslim, lair, brilliant debator, once proclaimed may God silence the deceivers, had a stroke 4weeks later, couldn't move or talk for 9years, there is a famous clip of him crying in bed on youtube) ,

shibry Ali( ahmed Nadia- another popular Muslim I have listened to, once proclaimed that shibry Ali's son was born blind because shibry Ali saw a passage in the Koran and yet contradicted it, some verse that had to do with christ's crucifixion),

zakir naik: no nonsense Muslim, has faulty arguments, intelligent, and runs the website -lovezakirnaik or something like that ..)

Anjem Choudary(you guys hate him for his brutal support of no nonsense Islam ), he referred to the Sept 11 terrorists as the magnificent 19, former lawyer, lives in london under welfare from the western British government and yet curses them...etc. I also study on several christain scholars and apologetics as well, infact I just got st Thomas aquinas, he was an epic philosopher and theologian. One of the best of the best.

I really don't like athesim sources because they then to be blind, arrogant and close minded in their argument.

Why did I list all this, its because I want to show u I am not close minded and not anti Muslims( I have Muslim family members) however, I despite the evils in your quran and haddiths. I probably know more about your top apologists than you.

You have to read wide, question things and pray. this is something Muslims don't do, and the order not to ask questions is in your Koran;

Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask not
questions about things which if made plain to
you, may cause you trouble …Some people
before you did ask such questions, and on that
account lost their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

This is because if you start asking questions and reading other sources you will see the clear falsehood of the quran.

Pray to the God of Abraham, Moses and Jacob to reveal the truth to you and help you understand why Christians do NOT accept Islam even to the point of death at the hands of Muslims practising the command ;

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

And why former Muslims reject Islam even when they die in the hands of Muslims practising the verses;

"If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him." (Bukhari, Book 52, Number 260)
and
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)

The choice is yours.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ibralhas:
The teenager should be executed by considering the law of Moses of An eye for an eye.

My friend,
Why do u decide to say this, why are you exposing your ignorance.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by winner01(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Lucky77:

NOOoooo , but some MUSLIMS!!!!!
not some, MANY
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Change2015(m): 1:44am On Dec 25, 2014
Ifeann:

Emmm nope. When u say boko haram is fuelled by the socio-economic and even political system in Nigeria I will agree strongly. When u say religion as a whole is not necessary in Nigeria then what u are preaching is atheism, then I will vehemently disagree.

People can follow and must be free to follow any religion they like or none at all. But why must a 'state' have a religion? Can a parastatal have a religion? Will ministries next claim they have one? The states are meant to guarantee the freedom of every resident, even if he is a pagan in the opposition party. Religion is the private concern of people and should inform but not dictate government law or policy. Personally I'm sick of the religious hypocrisy of Nigerians. Can anyone leave his mobile phone or wallet for even 2 minutes in any church or mosque and hope to find it?
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Change2015(m): 1:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Ifeann:

My friend,

Don't mind him. If the same law was in effect he wouldn't have the hands to type that rubbish.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2014
Change2015:

People can follow and must be free to follow any religion they like or none at all. But why must a 'state' have a religion? Can a parastatal have a religion? Will ministries next claim they have one? The states are meant to guarantee the freedom of every resident, even if he is a pagan in the opposition party. Religion is the private concern of people and should inform but not dictate government law or policy. Personally I'm sick of the religious hypocrisy of Nigerians. Can anyone leave his mobile phone or wallet for even 2 minutes in any church or mosque and hope to find it?

Hi,
Now I see what you mean.
Do you know Islam is the only religion I know of that is political.
That's why we have over 40 Islamic nations.
I see your name is change2015.
So I guess u oppose Jonathan.
But do you know buhari is a staunch support of sharia in Nigeria and a very conservative Muslim.

So how do u reconcile your stance on religion with your support for buhari
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ibralhas(m): 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ifeann:

My friend,
sister it is a matter of fact not ignorance, she did & has 2 be done on her.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Change2015(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ifeann:

Hi,
Now I see what you mean.
Do you know Islam is the only religion I know of that is political.
That's why we have over 40 Islamic nations.
I see your name is change2015.
So I guess u oppose Jonathan.
But do you know buhari is a staunch support of sharia in Nigeria and a very conservative Muslim.

So how do u reconcile your stance on religion with your support for buhari

I have no problem with any person that tries to be a good educated Christian or Muslim. Surprised? I do not see how that translates into forcible conversion or all the things you claim to fear. No matter the religion of our leaders, few have proved to be decent human beings. Obasanjo tried to change constitution to achieve third term and failed. How will anyone islamize or christianise any part of Nigeria? It is a ridiculous idea that you guys are selling on behalf of the pdp, who have few good arguments to explain why Jonathan needs 4 more more years to achieve... Nothing... After 4 yrs of... Nothing!
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Change2015:

I have no problem with any person that tries to be a good educated Christian or Muslim. Surprised? I do not see how that translates into forcible conversion or all the things you claim to fear. No matter the religion of our leaders, few have proved to be decent human beings. Obasanjo tried to change constitution to achieve third term and failed. How will anyone islamize or christianise any part of Nigeria? It is a ridiculous idea that you guys are selling on behalf of the pdp, who have few good arguments to explain why Jonathan needs 4 more more years to achieve... Nothing... After 4 yrs of... Nothing!

Hi friend, I can tell u are an open minded person which is good. But I was expecting a far better reply from you.

You say," How will anyone islamize or christianise any part of Nigeria?" well then u don't know Islam. Islam is an ideology and their quran commands them to go and dominate the world. That is why we now have over 49 Muslim countries.
And half of Nigeria espousing sharia law.

How long will it be before it is the entire country. Nigeria joined the Organisation for Islamic Contries in 1986 to the consternation of the Christians but the ruling northerns did it. So technically Nigeria is an Islamic country though it is secular in reality.

My only fear is that buhari will continue from where murtala and babangida left off.

You also said,"It is a ridiculous idea that you guys are selling on behalf of the pdp.."

why do u say "you guys" if you look at my past posts in the politics section you will see my stance on the pdp. I don't like the pdp, I voted buhari in 2011. But since then I have gotten to know him better and followed his statements in the news, some as far back as 2001. My conclusion is that he is a religious bigot and will be a threat to Nigeria's unity if elected. He is also a man of strong convictions as well as a determined individual, qualities which I like.

Jonathan has actually performed above average on paper. His reforms on manufacturing, power and agriculture are catching on. However, on ground it has been a terribly poor result especially as oil price falls and dollar strengthens.

buhari will cause more harm than good as far as facts on the ground suggest.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Change2015(m): 2:15am On Dec 26, 2014
Ifeann:

Hi friend, I can tell u are an open minded person which is good. But I was expecting a far better reply from you.

You say," How will anyone islamize or christianise any part of Nigeria?" well then u don't know Islam. Islam is an ideology and their quran commands them to go and dominate the world. That is why we now have over 49 Muslim countries.
And half of Nigeria espousing sharia law.

How long will it be before it is the entire country. Nigeria joined the Organisation for Islamic Contries in 1986 to the consternation of the Christians but the ruling northerns did it. So technically Nigeria is an Islamic country though it is secular in reality.

My only fear is that buhari will continue from where murtala and babangida left off.

You also said,"It is a ridiculous idea that you guys are selling on behalf of the pdp.."

why do u say "you guys" if you look at my past posts in the politics section you will see my stance on the pdp. I don't like the pdp, I voted buhari in 2011. But since then I have gotten to know him better and followed his statements in the news, some as far back as 2001. My conclusion is that he is a religious bigot and will be a threat to Nigeria's unity if elected. He is also a man of strong convictions as well as a determined individual, qualities which I like.

Jonathan has actually performed above average on paper. His reforms on manufacturing, power and agriculture are catching on. However, on ground it has been a terribly poor result especially as oil price falls and dollar strengthens.

buhari will cause more harm than good as far as facts on the ground suggest.

Not buying it. Sorry. The first question to ask yourself, is the fear you have rational? What is it based on? 2yrs ago when GMB was sitting down at home why wasn't he working on his supposed islamisation project? Why is it that your fear arises at a time when Jonathan can find little concrete to report to the average Nigerian? When all the world is awash with stories of his weakness, his incompetence, his general nonchalant attitude to governance? Why is it that your fear is aroused only by impending elections? To change our constitution even for good, is damn difficult, so how will this your fear be realised? Jonathan has been attending OIC meetings for years, has he reported any such pressure, or, has he even withdrawn the country from the OIC? No, he is comfortable with it, apparently. I'm sorry but a modicum of critical thinking will expose your supposed fears to be I'll founded and without a shred of rational evidence.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2014
Change2015:

Not buying it. Sorry. The first question to ask yourself, is the fear you have rational? What is it based on? 2yrs ago when GMB was sitting down at home why wasn't he working on his supposed islamisation project? Why is it that your fear arises at a time when Jonathan can find little concrete to report to the average Nigerian? When all the world is awash with stories of his weakness, his incompetence, his general nonchalant attitude to governance? Why is it that your fear is aroused only by impending elections? To change our constitution even for good, is damn difficult, so how will this your fear be realised? Jonathan has been attending OIC meetings for years, has he reported any such pressure, or, has he even withdrawn the country from the OIC? No, he is comfortable with it, apparently. I'm sorry but a modicum of critical thinking will expose your supposed fears to be I'll founded and without a shred of rational evidence.

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Kingharzyz(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
yungcyrus:
at what age??
Dear ignoramus.........mary was ripe and a full-fledged woman........nt a 14yr old who probably doesnt knw how to wash her undies properly

Answer my question don't resort to insult...if you don't know the age you park well
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by aurenflani: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ifeann:

in response to me asking you to read anti Islam sources, You said,"But you are aware of what the opponents of christianity have written with regards to the Christian faith and also Jesus and his mother Mary, right? If you don't accept their claims why do you refer me to the opponents of Islam for "knowledge?"

Your rambled about a lot of ideas and still didn't make any point that I am not aware of. I really don't understand how u Muslims think. How can you depend on only your sources. How do you know that u are on the right path or is it because your Muslim parents told you u are??

I try to be nice and polite but sometimes you guys ask questions and make statements that is so unbelievable.

I read and learn from pro-islam sources , I have listened to some of your best apologists as well, here let me mention some and their profile;

1. Yusuf estes. (Hardcore Muslims don't like him because he is a white boy that converted to Islam and presents himself as a scholar, he once compared the Koran to the catholic hymn book, I found that funny because that is shirk),

2. ahmed deedat(the no nonsense orator, core Muslim, lair, brilliant debator, once proclaimed may God silence the deceivers, had a stroke 4weeks later, couldn't move or talk for 9years, there is a famous clip of him crying in bed on youtube) ,

shibry Ali( ahmed Nadia- another popular Muslim I have listened to, once proclaimed that shibry Ali's son was born blind because shibry Ali saw a passage in the Koran and yet contradicted it, some verse that had to do with christ's crucifixion),

zakir naik: no nonsense Muslim, has faulty arguments, intelligent, and runs the website -lovezakirnaik or something like that ..)

Anjem Choudary(you guys hate him for his brutal support of no nonsense Islam ), he referred to the Sept 11 terrorists as the magnificent 19, former lawyer, lives in london under welfare from the western British government and yet curses them...etc. I also study on several christain scholars and apologetics as well, infact I just got st Thomas aquinas, he was an epic philosopher and theologian. One of the best of the best.

I really don't like athesim sources because they then to be blind, arrogant and close minded in their argument.

Why did I list all this, its because I want to show u I am not close minded and not anti Muslims( I have Muslim family members) however, I despite the evils in your quran and haddiths. I probably know more about your top apologists than you.

You have to read wide, question things and pray. this is something Muslims don't do, and the order not to ask questions is in your Koran;

Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask not
questions about things which if made plain to
you, may cause you trouble …Some people
before you did ask such questions, and on that
account lost their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

This is because if you start asking questions and reading other sources you will see the clear falsehood of the quran.

Pray to the God of Abraham, Moses and Jacob to reveal the truth to you and help you understand why Christians do NOT accept Islam even to the point of death at the hands of Muslims practising the command ;

Qur'an (9:29)-"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

And why former Muslims reject Islam even when they die in the hands of Muslims practising the verses;

"If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him." (Bukhari, Book 52, Number 260)
and
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)

The choice is yours.

I refused to read the books written out of hatred against Allah,Islam, Muslims and Muhammad. I do not derive pleasure on the writtings of deceivers hiding under the guise o knowledge and then spew lies!

Saul (later renamed Paul) is an example of such enemies who hide behind "knowledge" for destruction. You know that he was an enemy of Christians who later made a u-turn (seemingly for more effective bastardisation of the Christian faith). He claimed to have seen"vision" and "Inspirations" began to flow from such visions helping him to re-write the Bible until more than half of the books of the new testament where nothing but Paul, Paul, Paul!!!

By which time he had actually made all the words of Jesus in the Bible worthless except his own words. Effectively, for each word that Jesus spoke in the Bible, Paul has a parallel contradictory word for it. Thus he succeded in establishing his new christianity.

The Holy Qur'an is perfect for knowledge seekers.

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
aurenflani:

I refused to read the books written out of hatred against Allah,Islam, Muslims and Muhammad. I do not derive pleasure on the writtings of deceivers hiding under the guise o knowledge and then spew lies!

Saul (later renamed Paul) is an example of such enemies who hide behind "knowledge" for destruction. You know that he was an enemy of Christians who later made a u-turn (seemingly for more effective bastardisation of the Christian faith). He claimed to have seen"vision" and "Inspirations" began to flow from such visions helping him to re-write the Bible until more than half of the books of the new testament where nothing but Paul, Paul, Paul!!!

By which time he had actually made all the words of Jesus in the Bible worthless except his own words. Effectively, for each word that Jesus spoke in the Bible, Paul has a parallel contradictory word for it. Thus he succeded in establishing his new christianity.

Am I surprised with your reply, NOPE. Its the typical ignorant close minded Muslim response I have come to expect. Yours came without the insults. attack Paul all you want, it won't reduce the glaring falsehood of Islam.
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by Ifeann(f): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
aurenflani:

Am I surprised with your reply, NOPE. Its the typical ignorant close minded Muslim response I have come to expect. Yours came without the insults. attack Paul all you want, it won't reduce the glaring falsehood of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by iampartyboy(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Jnrbayerno:
Imagine! !!! 14 years and 35 years...
They will still blame GEJ

what is Gej looking @?
Re: Kano Child-Bride Confesses To Killing Husband With Rat Poison (Pictured) by DieeDiee: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Very unfair case and very sad for her but if I were her I'd be happy knowing that at least that *%$&*#%$ is dead and died painfully. That would make my nights in jail smoother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Cousin’s Girlfriend In Delta 3 Times, Threatens Her With Knife / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo) / Emir Promised Kano Youth Cars, Houses To Capture, Convert Xtian Girls- Mrs Oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.